PDA

View Full Version : Nx

speedwedge
09-01-2002, 09:54 PM
Is anyone running the nitrous express kit? If so, is it the same import kit they always list?

Thanks.

David K.
09-01-2002, 10:30 PM
miamijdm is running the NX kit. He went 14.0 on a 65hp shot. Would have been in the 13's if he didn't let up. Man I fucking HATE bracket racing!!!!!

miamijdm
09-04-2002, 12:27 AM
wooohoooo... nx is the shit.... I'm really happy with the nx kit.. the solenoids are nice and big and have yet to give any problems.. Ive tested an nos solenoid next to an nx one and the difference was huge.. you can see that the nx gave a much larger mist than the NOS solenoid.

02blksi
09-04-2002, 12:40 PM
miamijdm, are you using the nx single fogger wet kit? or a dry setup? can you please post an engine bay pic of your solenoids (how you tapped into the fuel line if you are running a wet kit). thanks -joe

miamijdm
09-04-2002, 12:48 PM
here's a pic of the engine bay.. I used a wet kit.. The ep's cannot use a dry kit because there is no return line to the tank...
http://www.imgstudio.com/original/071020023440743.jpg

02blksi
09-04-2002, 01:59 PM
"here's a pic of the engine bay.. I used a wet kit.. The ep's cannot use a dry kit because there is no return line to the tank..."

BUT, i dont see why you cant use a ZEX kit (pulses the injectors) for a dry setup, although im sure you can tell me why it wouldnt work. BTW I HATE!!!! ZEX!!!!!!! --- so im not trying to vouch for them or a dry kit, just wondering if it could actually be done.

Also that pic is great, but i see the ss line that comes in and out of the solenoid where is it going??? and how far away from the throttle body did you place the fogger nozzle? (i guess you can prolly guess why im asking all these questions ;) ) thanks for your prompt reply. --joe

BTW: do you have any more pics, possibly further back, of your engine compartment? thanks again.