PDA

View Full Version : Bad review for Carismaautotec

2fast
09-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Order my buddy club kit from there and recieved and it isn't even for the si. I think it is for the coupe. I specifically told them for the 3 door si.

chubbychu
09-03-2003, 10:07 PM
i think its a little too soon for you to be saying "bad review" just because you Specified...doesnt mean that people dont make mistakes. Now i know its a pain in the butt and its really dissapointing (ooh i hate waiting and than getting the wrong part). but tell them about the problem, send it back and see what they do..if they are reputable...theyll most likely pay for shipping and send you the new bumper.so before you go about spewing useless info over the net finish the transaction.

Suk02Si
09-04-2003, 02:33 AM
carisma, from la area? I think the owner of carisma is Chuck's(showstoppers) cousin. Chuck n' Rocky used to work there and branched off and did their own thing.

ShowstoppersUSA
09-04-2003, 08:27 PM
2 Fast!

I'm offended you didnt buy from me!!! JK Sorry to hear about your problems, I'll talk to some of the sales down there and try to get them to correct this... Let us know if you got any updates. Even though you didnt buy it from me :'( I cant stand to see any of the EPHatch members get screwed... No guarantees but I'll try...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

2fast
09-05-2003, 07:33 AM
I talked to Rocky to order it through showstoppers bkut he said you guys couldn't get the usdm buddyclub so that is why I went else were. I already had the kit painted, so they won't take it back.

RockEP_SS**
09-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Yo 2fast! Sorry to hear about the mix-up. I'll try to get in touch with them and see if I can help out. It was probably a miscommunication. Don't be quik to judge and bash CARisma, maybe they'll replace it for you ;) :D .

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

glw
09-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by ShowstoppersUSA
2 Fast!

I'm offended you didnt buy from me!!! JK Sorry to hear about your problems, I'll talk to some of the sales down there and try to get them to correct this... Let us know if you got any updates. Even though you didnt buy it from me :'( I cant stand to see any of the EPHatch members get screwed... No guarantees but I'll try...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA Chuck, How about helping me with the bad install of the suspension stuff I bought from you? I still haven't gotten a return call from the installer and you haven't responded to my PM...

ShowstoppersUSA
09-05-2003, 02:14 PM
I have responded to your PM. I've talked to the company that installed your suspension. All you have to do is call J at J's racing... PM me if you need his phone number.

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

glw
09-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ShowstoppersUSA
I have responded to your PM. I've talked to the company that installed your suspension. All you have to do is call J at J's racing... PM me if you need his phone number.

Chuck
Showstoppers USA chuck, i have his number and have called him and left a message twice since your pm. he just hasn't called me back. can you help get his attention?

and i haven't received a response from you regarding my last pm...

ShowstoppersUSA
09-07-2003, 03:32 PM
I will call him again and let him know you are calling. Make sure you call between 11-6 because thats when he is open...

I've responded to the last PM you have mailed me.. Is there more? PM it again if you if there is new info...