PDA

View Full Version : si got violated

VIZHUNZ02SI
09-05-2003, 02:30 PM
apparently people have nothing better to do than to break into my si n still my system. i mean dam im sure mcdonalds can offer a jod to some of this idiots. i love my si n i loved my system. now i have to bare the thought that my ride got violated n th left a mess. dam crooks, i hope some one find who ever did this n really put their foots in his a$$.

dam stock radio sounds like crap after haven an alpine system

02NJHondaep3
09-05-2003, 06:05 PM
I'm not a crook but not even mcdonalds by me is hiring.

Brettnyt
09-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Damn dude, that sucks, how much $ worth of equipment was it? Im am dyin for a system, but i am deffinately gunna get mine the legit way.... I can't believe someone would do that... Thats why ya need like, 2 Kicker Solo X's in a bow... they couldnt even lift the damn thing!

VIZHUNZ02SI
09-06-2003, 07:11 AM
i hac an alpine head unit 7993 model
with and 500 watt alpine amp
n a 12" type r sub
gone
inly thing i hav left is the type r door panel speakers

Peking
09-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Just took your ice?

natesi
09-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Please tell me you had enough sense to put at least a chepo alarm in before you sunk that big chunk of change on tunes.

chubbychu
09-06-2003, 02:03 PM
man...dat sux. At least they didnt steal your car.

Hey what does ICE stand for?

IceD out N CALI
09-06-2003, 02:24 PM
sorry to hear that

Plain: ICE=In Car Entertainment

chubbychu
09-06-2003, 02:31 PM
oh thanks...i always wondered what that menat

VIZHUNZ02SI
09-06-2003, 04:46 PM
well supposably the factory alarm is on there but after reading what happened to the guy with the boosted black si i went out n got a clifford 8000, i had it on only a pro or an installer would know how to bypass one when its one. so of course im still hot about it. cuz i only know for a fact that b4 i had an alarm install i was riding arround with no problem for months n then a week after i get an alarm i get robbed. i swear i wish my hommie wasnt in nyc cuz he would have done me a favor by letting of shots at someone at least they would have known not to even think about trying. but life goes on. i think i should jus go back to my original plan
natural aspirated or maybe a lil boost n some type of bodykit what do you guy think

natesi
09-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by VIZHUNZ02SI
well supposably the factory alarm is on there but after reading what happened to the guy with the boosted black si i went out n got a clifford 8000, i had it on only a pro or an installer would know how to bypass one when its one. so of course im still hot about it. cuz i only know for a fact that b4 i had an alarm install i was riding arround with no problem for months n then a week after i get an alarm i get robbed. i swear i wish my hommie wasnt in nyc cuz he would have done me a favor by letting of shots at someone at least they would have known not to even think about trying. but life goes on. i think i should jus go back to my original plan
natural aspirated or maybe a lil boost n some type of bodykit what do you guy think

Man, that totally sucks. I hate theives. I got an older car broke into once and I was pissed for months.... When I'd be driving home I'd get so mad I would start getting sick to my stomach. Literally. THAT'S A LOT OF ANGER!!!

I wanted to find who ever did that to my car and beat the mother fucking living shit out of them. I can't quantify or begin to describe the amount of anger I feel towards theives. Pure hatred. I'm getting pissed off just writing this.

VIZHUNZ02SI
09-06-2003, 06:41 PM
lol shit if i found out who it was, i might be on the five oclock news for draggin some on the free way doin 120. ill just make sure i use chaines n not ropes to tie up their hands and let my ep retaleate

NBP_03Si
09-06-2003, 09:42 PM
sorry about that, stupid asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!