PDA

View Full Version : hyper ground wire system...??

blkcivicsi2002
09-06-2003, 01:25 AM
has anyone bought or custom made a hyper system? is it hard to diy? does it really make a difference?:o

Jpax
09-06-2003, 01:53 AM
no its easy to make, its a matter of finding the gound locations. there are alot of threads on this subject in the engine forum. try checking that out. but yea you can build your own kit as long as you got some good crimps and stuff.:D

bao_pay
09-06-2003, 08:00 AM
I have the hyper ground system... you probably read that article in import tuner that talks about some high end Japanese cars that are coming out with them straight from the factory... from what I understand they enhance the mods done to the car... so the more you do... the more the grounding system does... my car is pretty much stock so I haven't noticed a huge difference... but it runs a little smoother...

there is this other device you can get to enhance the hyperground called the hyper voltage system... not sure exactly what it does but it has this running led thats always on which looks really cool...

I don't know anything about the home made kits whether they work or not... but the install of the hyperground is relatively easy and looks good too. pm if you want a pic of it installed... i don't know how to post pics in the forum...

the grounding system dosen't cost that much and I heard a lot of good things about it... got it from slipstreamr.com ask for gary...