PDA

View Full Version : tpye r looking radio! baddest radio i ever seen!

padelong si
09-10-2003, 05:00 PM
Hey check out this radio! I wont this radio .Lookis like the type r set up.
This is my next radio.
http://www.rosenentertainment.com/rosenindash-r6500.htm
:p :p :p

Speck
09-10-2003, 05:17 PM
May be rethinking my indash video setup :) Now to find prices :)

-=speck=-

C1V1C
09-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Specification and features look very good. How about the quality ? I'd rather have a dumb looking player with good quality rather than cool looking one with bad quality.

just a thought

Speck
09-10-2003, 06:56 PM
It's a Rosen... it is HIGH freaking quality :) Not Alpine 900 quality, but almost :)

-=speck=-

importhonda
09-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Rosen is Crap... but the features do look pretty intruiging...

Speck
09-11-2003, 05:36 AM
I'm sorry.... Rosen is crap? ... and you qualify... how?

STFU if you don't know what you are talking about.

-=speck=-

padelong si
09-11-2003, 07:37 AM
hey ..i found the rosen on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3046212705&category=48609
:p

JapanExpress
09-11-2003, 08:26 AM
:eek: $$$$$$ :eek:

:eek:

Sb00
09-11-2003, 09:49 AM
*starts saving pennies*

importhonda
09-11-2003, 11:06 AM
SPECK how exactly do you qualify? From my personal experience with the "Few" I have worked with.. they are that good of quality... They feel flimsy, the controls and menu's are not well organized, and it goes on. I'm posting my opinion on the matter. SOme people may disagree and that is fine, it is your car. BTW I also dont like alpine that much, but I wouldnt say its bad quality, I'm just not a fan. Now PG is the shit, i would take a Ti over anyother amp out there and that is from extensive experience with them. :p

Speck
09-11-2003, 11:38 AM
My issue is with people who post "It's crap, don't buy it"... why not give your REASONS as to why you don't like it (like you did in the 2nd post).

Now, the older (1st edition) model Rosen's were not the greatest. But the recent models are very good. My qualifications? Installation of car audio on MULTIPLE vehicles, included a sponsors Rosen vehicle.

I thought they were crap, and the Rosen salesman said the same thing.. about the earlier models. Now, the buttons.. eh... I think most HU buttons suck. My alpine buttons are squiggly.

PG... I honestly think that PG people are brainwashed when buying product. Freaking fanatics. I own a PG Octane R 8:0.4. Sounds just as good as my Rockford Best Buy amp, which sounds as good as my JL Audio amp. An amp is an amp, as far as the SQ goes. (Repair and wear is a different story). Don't believe me?
Take the Test! (http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18815) No one has won it yet :)

Again, my thing is give a reason, not just that something is crap.

-=speck=-

importhonda
09-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Agreed, I also despise people who post like that and I appologize for the ignorant post (1st one ;) ) I have worked on one sponsored rosen vehicle and it was the older model equipment, as was other rosen equipment i have installed.
As for the PG comment, I agree that many amplifier are alike and most people cannot hear the difference, but what sets PG apart from "most" other brands is thier build quality. They don't use surface mounted components, the use higher grade components which run at a higher wattage (the components). everything is goldplated and the whole board is dipped in a gel coat after the components are installed to protect it from corrosion. The amp itself is more reilable and in my ears sounds better than most amplifiers for highend components. If you are looking for Bass, all amps are the same and it dont matter one bit IMO.

but this is just me ;)

Speck
09-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Cool, you can admit it :) One person in 4000 that can ;-)

Yeah, never said PG was bad, I mean, if it was... I wouldn't own mine :) I love it... I know it will last a LONG time.

Now, to start saving up for the rosen :)

-=speck=-

SiR Medic
09-11-2003, 03:40 PM
I've seen this before...

The thing was for sale for $1300 MRSP...

VERY COOL!

It isn't really that expensive when you compare it with some of the folding screen systems from Pioneer or Kenwood.

http://www.rosenentertainment.com/product/rosen/r6500-2.jpg

VERY CLEAN!:)

chubbychu
09-11-2003, 03:58 PM
finally...i can be james bond!! YAY

shimmy_yaz
09-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Wow I might have to sell my clarion now :D

Z26
09-12-2003, 09:38 AM
That unit has been for sale on Ebay for over a year now. I have never seen one purchused before. I really like the design but I do not like prying eyes.

blueiedgod
09-23-2003, 11:22 AM
I think for that price one can get an Acura in dash DVD based GPS with guaranteed compatability with our wiring. I think Acura units incorporate climate controls as well.