PDA

View Full Version : Speed and Style problem

Tnhatch03
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
ok, i ordered tha rims from those guys and i received them and by tha time i put them on i did not notice tha front 2 brake calipers were goin to rub against the rims. but before i noticed it i drove and caused grove marks in tha back of tha rims. soooo here is my question....is there any way i can get 2 more because i was under the impression that i didn't need anything else. and i was also told that i didn't need anything, but obviously i needed spacers but i was told that i didn't need anything else....what do u guys think? what can i do...i mean, they r sendin me spacers but my 2 front ones rn't tha same anymore....and i was tryin to look good for nopi. anyone else order from them and receive spacers?

!@#$%
09-11-2003, 08:38 AM
i ordered my rims from them and had no problems. The only thing I can think of is that they sent you rims with the wrong offset. :(

Tnhatch03
09-11-2003, 04:58 PM
offset? i dont' even know what tha ones on mine r. i was never told. how do u know what tha offset is? don't get me wrong...they were awesome service and im not downin them but on tha other hand i was told that i could put them on w/o any problems....so i put them on and "scratchhhhhh"