PDA

View Full Version : Window vibrating when rolled down

nozomi
09-11-2003, 04:03 AM
Finally my 2 days old Ep3 got fixed after 2 weeks.......

My passenger side door got replaced basically, plus some body dings were fixed, the paint job was awesome too....

anyhow, things looked good UNTIL....

the new door seems aligned with the body perfectly by looking at the gap, but then, if looked closely at the edge u can see the new door kinda popped out a little bit comparing to the one before crash

this problem doesn't seem like it's fixable i guess, or it's not very obvious anyways.

HOWEVER, I found that if i close the door with the window rolled down, as the door closes, the window(glass) taps on the door( or panel?) back and forth so badly it makes some kinda annoying sound. I did the same thing with my perfect condition driver side door, no sound even with slamming! actually it made the passenger side door window to tap again!!!

Should i leave this as is or i should go back to bitch the shop to fix it up????:'(
i hate to drive a brand new car with little annoying problems like it's already 4yrs old:mad:

blacksihatch
09-11-2003, 07:27 AM
get it fixed the window is lose and just needs to be tightened. My old Integra did that and I just had the window adjusted.

BlairSpeed
09-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Did you try looking at the window seal on the top? On my front driver window, part of the rubber seal on top is bent down and folded over so when I close my window, it gets wedged. Then when I open the window, it kinda jerks open and causes the window to shake. Im guessing over time this is going to get worse so im going to take it in soon. So far though no problems.