enkei
centerline
aerospeed
momo

i'm thinking of just lowering my si
and getting better tires

SiNi$t3R
09-03-2002, 10:53 PM
Well i have a black Si and I am plannin to get Tenzo-R, mean 6 rims 17". I am looking at the gunmetal. Or maybe motegi's mr3

JayDMep
09-03-2002, 11:05 PM
how about a nice set of volks ( ijust paid for mine:D ) ummm if your not tryin to spend that much 5zigen ( m 05) is putin out some nice stuff along with the kosei penta's those are tight too!

nickw252
09-04-2002, 07:19 AM
Yeah I agree, the stock ones really do suck, I agree with Volk, but also if you want to spend less what about Rota's, Speedy, or Kosei wheels.

02blksi
09-04-2002, 01:13 PM
slipstreams! cheap, lite, effective. --joe .02$

silver ep
09-04-2002, 01:18 PM
I second that... Rota look niiiiiiiice :D

2K2SilverSi
09-04-2002, 02:20 PM
Yeah I would get rota slipstreams or subzeros

black sheep
09-04-2002, 02:56 PM
spoon sw388's, Rota shitstreams suck!!!

2K2SilverSi
09-04-2002, 03:00 PM
Why do they suck????? They are cheap and they are light. Plus from seeing them in person they look to be just as high quality as any other rims I have seen from major manufacturers

02blksi
09-04-2002, 06:03 PM
black shit:

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/ot%20stfu%20newbie.jpg

--joe :)

IceD out N CALI
09-04-2002, 06:40 PM
If u want to keep the stock wheels then wrap them with 205 55 15's. they are not too far off from stock size and would help keep the ep3 on the pavement around turns and on take offs

black sheep
09-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Rota's are just cheap replicas, why don't wheel manufacturers come up with there own design instead of makin some knock-off of all the high end wheels. People here are doggin APC and AROSPEED, it's all along the same lines. In fact, why did you get a civic...you should of gotten some cheesey look alike...maybe a ford focus.

And to 02blksi, instead of using spoon fed...maybe you should use shit fed. For someone who supposedly had a 12sec civic, you post like you don't know jack. Anytime you want to run... my hybrid civic EF9 will be waiting, chump!!!

ApexinSi
09-04-2002, 07:05 PM
I can't seem to find any wheels I really like out there for my EP either :(

02blksi
09-04-2002, 07:50 PM
"And to 02blksi, instead of using spoon fed...maybe you should use shit fed. For someone who supposedly had a 12sec civic, you post like you don't know jack. Anytime you want to run... my hybrid civic EF9 will be waiting, chump!!!"

Lets see lets see where to start. Ahh ok :

"And to 02blksi, instead of using spoon fed...maybe you should use shit fed."
original :rolleyes: ill give you the benifit of the doubt seeing as though you are prolly still in highschool, ill let it slide.

"For someone who supposedly had a 12sec civic, you post like you don't know jack."
Hmmm, welp. seeing as though you have a whole 3 posts under your belt, i wouldnt go saying others dont know jack, sit back and use the search function, actually an octane thread i started had over 1000 views and it was VERY informative, shit ask anyone thats been here for any amount of time about me, i may not know everything but i sure as hell know alot more than you STUNNA! Oh and your right, i brag about 12 second timeslips cause i want to be cool, you want some pics of my car? then will you believe me shitface?

"Anytime you want to run... my hybrid civic EF9 will be waiting, chump!!!"
OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOoooooo not a HYBRID!!! **scared** lemme guess you have a b16 and think you are MAd PhasT Yo CauSe Joo Got ITr CamS AnD AN AeM InTAk Yo.. HAHHA, oh and next time you run your mouth at least know where the other persons located nothing like challinging someone when you know it cant happen:rolleyes:, Unless of course you want to drive here to the east coast, id be glad to give you a turbo ass whooping, shit ill even turn the boost down for you :)

But anyways ill be the bigger man and give you this award anyways, cause after all what are friends for :) -- ENJOY Yo! --http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/assclown.jpg

02blksi
09-04-2002, 07:53 PM
apexin ya man i hear ya, it was a tough decision for me to make up my mind also, dont worry though sooner or later something will hit your eye. what about the subzero's they are pretty nice also. good luck --joe

HondaMan
09-04-2002, 08:24 PM
Check out my wheels for sale on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1855187157

They are very nice!

2K2SilverSi
09-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan
Check out my wheels for sale on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1855187157

They are very nice!

Wow those dont look bad at all. I didnt feel like searching the auction but could you tell me how much thost rims weigh they kinda look on the heavy side.

HondaMan
09-04-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 2K2SilverSi

Wow those dont look bad at all. I didnt feel like searching the auction but could you tell me how much thost rims weigh they kinda look on the heavy side.

Approx. 25 pounds.

silver ep
09-04-2002, 08:56 PM
Theres way too many Rota haters in here. Damn, theres a lot better wheels than Rotas but a lot worse too. I like the stock wheels better than most wheels out there anyway

2sloSi
09-07-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by black sheep
Rota's are just cheap replicas, why don't wheel manufacturers come up with there own design instead of makin some knock-off of all the high end wheels. People here are doggin APC and AROSPEED, it's all along the same lines. In fact, why did you get a civic...you should of gotten some cheesey look alike...maybe a ford focus.

And to 02blksi, instead of using spoon fed...maybe you should use shit fed. For someone who supposedly had a 12sec civic, you post like you don't know jack. Anytime you want to run... my hybrid civic EF9 will be waiting, chump!!!

Do some reaserch on the rota's and you'll see that they are a high quality rim meeting very high saftey standards! Don't talk shit until you know what your talkin about!

Also, don't come on this board and start calling people names, you wanna call 02blk a chump over the net, you might as well, cause i know once you saw him you wouldn't say it to his face!

dustinhurley
09-11-2002, 01:34 PM
try looking for Racing Harts

FourJays
09-15-2002, 09:13 AM
Damn 02BlkSi!!

If I had your face I'd shave my ass and walk on my hands!!
;)

rick77f
09-18-2002, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't mind a set of Ronal R7's. But the stockers are fine for me at the moment.