PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Problems?

siturbo
09-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Is anyone having problems with their Greddy kit. I am realy close to haveing enough for it but, I would like to know possible problems before I buy. Also is cybernation street leagal/ Carb ex

WHT02CIVICSI
09-13-2003, 02:30 PM
im having all kinds of problem w/ the greddy kit. it looks really nice but, the e-manage is all screwed up. i would go w/ the cybernation kit if i were u.these people that have it are having problems just like mine,but there letting greddy feed them a bunch of shit.i know the rsx type s kits r having the same problems, but for all of us that have the greddy kit, i think cybernation might be trying to make a system that will get rid of that pos e-manage and will work w/ ur greddy kits.im getting a new e-manage and if it does not work im calling cybernation.

vtecnrg
09-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by WHT02CIVICSI
im having all kinds of problem w/ the greddy kit. it looks really nice but, the e-manage is all screwed up. i would go w/ the cybernation kit if i were u.these people that have it are having problems just like mine,but there letting greddy feed them a bunch of shit.i know the rsx type s kits r having the same problems, but for all of us that have the greddy kit, i think cybernation might be trying to make a system that will get rid of that pos e-manage and will work w/ ur greddy kits.im getting a new e-manage and if it does not work im calling cybernation.

What type of problems are you having? I am also uncertain exactly what you mean by e-manage and what it specifically does.
I just ordered the Greddy turbo and put a deposit down on Friday, but it will not be in until early Oct. If there are problems, I would appreciate more detail. thanks. :'(

ep_nezay
09-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by WHT02CIVICSI

If its wired up correctly you wouldnt have any problems.
Im not having any problems with my e-manage.

siturbo:Like I said, Im not having any problems with it, except the running a lil rich but that will get fixed after the intercooler comes out and Ill tune it.
And NO, the CN kit is not carb legal.

ep_nezay
09-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by vtecnrg

I am also uncertain exactly what you mean by e-manage and what it specifically does.
I just ordered the Greddy turbo and put a deposit down on Friday, but it will not be in until early Oct. If there are problems, I would appreciate more detail. thanks. :'(

The e-manage is pretty much your fuel management.