PDA

View Full Version : tein s tech or eibach or progress? PLEASE HELP!

bsams
09-13-2003, 02:48 PM
need help . I have checked this whole suspension section for actual info on ride height and confort of these springs but have not gotten any definitive answers.Please help, I'm looking for info on comfort of the progress springs. how are they compared to the teins? Those are the ony ones I' ve experienced, and in my opinion they ride very nice. Are the progress any more or less harsh? How about the Eibach sport lines? How do all these perform ? I prefer the look of the progress but how do they ride?

PLEASE HELP! sorry for being so long;)
pss. have 17s and 215/45 tires.

teejoh
09-13-2003, 06:21 PM
..I'm running 215/45/17's to and have Eibach pro-kits. The ride is like stock and the drop is perfect. I have a two finger gap front and back and who can argue with Eibach.

Lucid Moments
09-13-2003, 06:34 PM
I've had the Eibach Sportlines for about two weeks now, and they are great. They advertise a drop of 1.5 inch. I think it might be a little more than that, but only by a tenth or so. The ride is spectacular. It is a little firmer than stock, but not too much, and the handling improvements have to be felt to be believed.

Civicvtec1ps
09-13-2003, 07:01 PM
ordered tein s tech springs myself. read several reviews.
seems like everyones happy with tein s tech springs.
im running 215/45/17
i will post reviews in 2 weeks or soo. soon as i install thme

bsams
09-14-2003, 08:39 PM
thankx for the feedback guys, I can get the eibachs sportlines for 160 shipped from tirerack because I work at a caddy dealership. Is that a good price? But I like the drop of the progress spring . Is there much difference from the eibachs?(visually )which kits do you definatley need a camber kit with? Sorry for the long wind but I'm gonna do this like yesterday just tryin to get the facts from the experienced! thanxs again!!!:D

chubbychu
09-14-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by bsams
thankx for the feedback guys, I can get the eibachs sportlines for 160 shipped from tirerack because I work at a caddy dealership. Is that a good price? But I like the drop of the progress spring . Is there much difference from the eibachs?(visually )which kits do you definatley need a camber kit with? Sorry for the long wind but I'm gonna do this like yesterday just tryin to get the facts from the experienced! thanxs again!!!:D

that is a GREAT price. As a matter of fact can you hook me up? lol...yea...progress only drop .2-.5 of an inch more than eibach. Both will need camber kit. also..i would go with eibachs...they have better coil isolators. =o)