PDA

View Full Version : 3,000 Members!

DownTheHatch
09-13-2003, 07:37 PM
Congratulations everyone! We've hit a landmark!

I just want to say I'm glad to be here and I'm excited that our brotherhood is really starting to grow! It's already been over a year since ephatch was born!

IceD out N CALI
09-13-2003, 07:44 PM
sweet. this site has come along way since last June, thanks DTH great site:)

sai_iii
09-13-2003, 08:14 PM
yeah i've come to realize that ephatch is the BEST site on this little thing that i like to call the world wide web. I'm proud to be one of those 3000 members.

pLopSI
09-13-2003, 08:18 PM
man that's great. btw, wut percentage of ppl who own EPs are registered on this site? Anyone kno any statistics?

r3p00c
09-13-2003, 08:27 PM
well.... roughly 15,000 eps were produced for each year in he US, and i'd guess 10,000 a year for canada, that gives you a total of roughly 50,000 eps produced for '02 and '03. if you take into account all the people that have come and gone from the site, and the count of people that don't even actually own an ep, you have about 2500 people on the site that own the car. so that comes out to... about 5% of ep owners on the road are members of the site. it doesn't seem like too much when you look at it that way, but i still think thats a pretty good percentage for a site that has been around for a little over a year.

chubbychu
09-13-2003, 09:47 PM
nice....and its still small enough to get some answers. I was at clubrsx...and i posted. I refreshed...and that post ended up on page 3 of the active thread search result. lol

thaipinoy1
09-13-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
I just want to say I'm glad to be here and I'm excited that our brotherhood is really starting to grow! It's already been over a year since ephatch was born!

I definately think the brotherhood amongst the ephatchers has grown, as I have made many new friends through this site.:) But I also think the site could be so much better, so many things promised..shirts, license frames, ect...:o Hopefully things will change and our site will grow even more in the future.;)

SIxtasy
09-14-2003, 12:10 AM
Well, I'm on my 2nd name, Originally ( I-VTEC..DO-U ), and much like Clubrsx - I have been around since the first couple weeks. It's a refreshing change from VWvortex that I used to hang out on. Keep it up all.......See you at "EP NATION 2004"

- Jeffrey:eek: :eek: :eek:

Civicvtec1ps
09-14-2003, 12:28 AM
awesome
:D
this site rocks

TezGari
09-14-2003, 12:46 AM
:D :D

Brettnyt
09-14-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by sai_iii
yeah i've come to realize that ephatch is the BEST site on this little thing that i like to call the world wide web. I'm proud to be one of those 3000 members.

I totally agree, but i think my post count shows it a lil more than yours... ;) Congrats on a great site DTH and all the members!

phatfreeza
09-14-2003, 03:26 AM
although i don't post too often, i love most of what i read on this site, thanks to all the wonderful members on this forum! ;) i hope it's gonna be another 3,000 soon! it's like one big ep family! :cool:

02TafWhtSi
09-14-2003, 04:47 AM
This site has definitely come a long way since the beginning. WTG ephatch! :)

SinisterCivicSi
09-14-2003, 11:51 AM
you boys talkin about all this "brotherhood" what about the ladies, can we get some love from you guys too? lol

btw DTH, how many female members ARE on here? i am curious to know......

Brettnyt
09-14-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi

Not enough... ;)

TrippZ
09-14-2003, 01:04 PM
brett - mine is still bigger ;)

yeah i celebrated one year with ephatch 9/02! yeah!!!!!!1111

so what do we get for being here so long and posting so much? turbo?

Suk02Si
09-15-2003, 03:49 AM
Also since Sep '02 :D

ep3guy
09-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
Also since Sep '02 :D

Same here.

Peking
09-15-2003, 04:50 AM
The site is sweet, and can't wait for the new look.

Peking
09-15-2003, 04:52 AM
Oh two months after ya'll. Right after I bought my SI, I saw a sportcompact with the site in it. It was like fate :D .

STP03BlueSI
09-15-2003, 05:14 AM
Woot Time for a OIL Change :D

blacksihatch
09-15-2003, 07:20 AM
Just found this site last week and think its great. I have learned a lot more about my car, since I am an ex B series owner. Thanks for the info guys so far.

1flySi2002
09-17-2003, 03:55 PM
you boys talkin about all this "brotherhood" what about the ladies, can we get some love from you guys too? lol

yeah what about us girls!?!?!?!??!? :D (i just love these faces).

SinisterCivicSi
09-17-2003, 04:43 PM
hey we got another girl to the crew???

hey 1 fly - where did you come up with that name?

welcome to the site miss thang!

abstrack
09-17-2003, 06:52 PM
ive been on this site for a while now.. not really a frequent poster but def. a frequent reader... WTG DTH this site rox!

EP33
09-17-2003, 09:52 PM
This site kicks ass:D

Let's take time to reflect. . . .

1flySi2002
09-18-2003, 08:48 AM
hey we got another girl to the crew???

hey 1 fly - where did you come up with that name?

welcome to the site miss thang!

Yes another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
My License Plate is 1fly-si.
Thank you, glad to be a part of the crew!!

SinisterCivicSi
09-18-2003, 11:51 AM
lol too bad your so far from me, we could hang out. there is another girl on here thats cool as shit.....EpHatchGirl.

i was askin about your name cause my buddy has the exact same tags as you 1 Fly Si. LOL

small world.

did you post your car in members rides yet?

sniperSI
09-18-2003, 12:03 PM
After the year + i've been on this site I still havent met DTH and your ass lives in my town lol, think thats funny, that will change come the 20th.

We all have a great site, glad to see it prosper so much! Thanks for the work and bandwdith J.

as for the rest of you, you all kick ass!

SmoothOperator
09-18-2003, 02:18 PM
hehehe Well I'm proud to say I'm an O.G. Been here since the beginning. Haven't been posting much lately, but I'm still checking it out all the time.
Congrats DTH, I knew this site would take off!!

31102si
09-18-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Atlas1133
Oh two months after ya'll. Right after I bought my SI, I saw a sportcompact with the site in it. It was like fate :D .

me too :) :D :p ;)

SiR Medic
09-20-2003, 09:51 AM
This site is simply THE BEST site for owners of EPs... NO EXCEPTIONS!

ephatch.com is going to be responsible for the '02-'03 Si(R)'s cult-car status!

I have talked to my Honda dealer and told her that she must give this site's address to ANYBODY who buys an SiR from her!

I still like the idea of printing up "business cards" to put on other EPs... Just like "spreading the gospel"

If it wasn't for this site... I might be driving a Matrix!:angel:

TezGari
11-08-2003, 12:23 AM
EP peep's

and EP meet's

Doesnt suck any Feet's

Oh yea, EP peep's!

2k2SiAutoXer
11-08-2003, 02:47 AM
well guys, ive been here since august 02. Its been a great year an a half with the car, although its been on the road less than half the time ive owned it. I rave about this site to everyone, people must think im crazy for being into a web site as much as this. Im just glad I can bee with you all in spirit, dont worry ill be home soon!

--Tom

Zero Three Si
11-08-2003, 02:25 PM
I've been here since April and have LEARNED SOOOOO MUCH about cars in general. This is truely an amazing site. I'm really disappointed when I come here and there haven't been any new/interesting/funny posts. Then again maybe I need to quit checking the site every hour every day....hehehe

Peking
11-08-2003, 03:08 PM
I know what you mean Zero. That's why I am a member of many other forums. Gotta have something to do at work :D

eurosteez
11-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Then again maybe I need to quit checking the site every hour every day....hehehe

yea I have that problem too:confused:

Zero Three Si
11-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by eurosteez
yea I have that problem too:confused:

I was thinking of getting an tatto on my arm "EpHatch Addict". HAHAHAHAHHA:)

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
I totally agree, but i think my post count shows it a lil more than yours... ;) Congrats on a great site DTH and all the members!

what does your post count have anything to do with anything from this topic?

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
what does your post count have anything to do with anything from this topic?

Sorry, i posted that quite a while back, and it is relevant... I was trying to show how obsessed I am with the website through my post per day count... Im on here all the time... Just ask anyone who knows me... :D

master7
11-10-2003, 08:37 AM
Peace- since we are all in the Ep family , i wanted to know if i could borrow a dollar from all 3,000 of my brothers and sisters, That would help me hook up the "family" car some more... And since we're family its no big thing if i didn't pay you back yr 1 dollar......LOL

Proud to be 1 of the 3k! PEACE

TezGari
11-10-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by master7
Peace- since we are all in the Ep family , i wanted to know if i could borrow a dollar from all 3,000 of my brothers and sisters, That would help me hook up the "family" car some more... And since we're family its no big thing if i didn't pay you back yr 1 dollar......LOL

Proud to be 1 of the 3k! PEACE

Not a bad way to make money..Kinda like taxing every member? There is a agency that does that, who are they?:D :D ;)

Zero Three Si
11-10-2003, 12:01 PM
Sorry, i posted that quite a while back, and it is relevant... I was trying to show how obsessed I am with the website through my post per day count... Im on here all the time... Just ask anyone who knows me... :D

Agreed.....if you come here all the time....post some informational comments. Help the Ep community grow. Don't just come here and take information. Give something back.

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Agreed.....if you come here all the time....post some informational comments. Help the Ep community grow. Don't just come here and take information. Give something back.

seriously. i hate reading some bullshit comment on every topic on this site by the same 16year old kid.

i think that there are a lot of people in this site that like to come on here, and try and get a high post count. i dont know why they think its "cool" but its just really fucking gay

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 06:50 PM
Well soooooooooooooorry, I was just trying to get my post count up then so i could be high up on the top 10, but i am done with that now... I wish i had more knowledge to share with the community, but I can only offer so much info about my stock EP...

Jpax
11-10-2003, 07:06 PM
seriously. i hate reading some bullshit comment on every topic on this site by the same 16year old kid.

i think that there are a lot of people in this site that like to come on here, and try and get a high post count. i dont know why they think its "cool" but its just really fucking gay

BUHAHWHAHHAHAHAa, :confused:

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
BUHAHWHAHHAHAHAa, :confused:

Lol... thanks for backin me up joe...

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 07:46 PM

so you admit to wanting to get your post count up to be on the "top ten" ??
wow.
do you get cool points in high school for being on the top ten?

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 08:03 PM
so you admit to wanting to get your post count up to be on the "top ten" ??
wow.
do you get cool points in high school for being on the top ten?

Yes, i do admit that I thought i was cool because of my post count... Is that what you are looking for me to say?

Stoop
11-10-2003, 08:16 PM
I don't have a problem with people being post whores, it gives me something fun to read. I don't post much, I just enjoy reading what other people have to say. Every once in a while I'll throw in my 2 cents.

I truly enjoy seeing what Brett has to say. Alot of his posts are a helluvalot more intelligent than many others who post on here who are twice his age. I don't think his age has anything to do with it. It's all about passion for the car and from everything Brett has posted, I don't think that's an issue.

I say keep up the posting, Brett and everyone else who has something to say. You're the ones who people can recognize as a daily presence and it makes people value your opinion.;)

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by StoopSi
I don't have a problem with people being post whores, it gives me something fun to read. I don't post much, I just enjoy reading what other people have to say. Every once in a while I'll throw in my 2 cents.

I truly enjoy seeing what Brett has to say. Alot of his posts are a helluvalot more intelligent than many others who post on here who are twice his age. I don't think his age has anything to do with it. It's all about passion for the car and from everything Brett has posted, I don't think that's an issue.

I say keep up the posting, Brett and everyone else who has something to say. You're the ones who people can recognize as a daily presence and it makes people value your opinion.;)

i wouldnt value ones opinion just cuz they sit at the computor all day and write meaningless shit on a honda page. maybe someone with EXPERIENCE and with KNOWLEDGE would be the better choice. yes, when you searching for stupid cosmetic stuff then you can ask anyone for their opinion, but wouldnt you rather ask one of your friends or even go with your own taste? post whores are simply people that have a lot to say and nothing to do. go buy some mods and work on your car for once. dont just talk about it.

ohh. brett, why is it cool to have a "high post count?"

bobdobbs
11-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Ease up on the guy, CivicSI. Everybody's here for a different reason. For some people it's social and for others it's technical. I like both and try to post both. You seem to appreciate technical stuff more than joking around, and that's cool, but it's unrealistic to expect everybody to post only what you want to read. Brett makes me laugh; probably makes other guys laugh too. That's worthwhile. It would be boring around here if all we talked about was midpipes and camber settings. He knows it's not cool to post just to get your post count up. Maybe he didn't know that before, but he does now, and you don't need to grind his nose in it.

Plaidfinger
11-10-2003, 09:15 PM
oh yeah.....well look at my (post count). ITS HUGE!!! i just want attention:'(

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Ease up on the guy, CivicSI. Everybody's here for a different reason. For some people it's social and for others it's technical. I like both and try to post both. You seem to appreciate technical stuff more than joking around, and that's cool, but it's unrealistic to expect everybody to post only what you want to read. Brett makes me laugh; probably makes other guys laugh too. That's worthwhile. It would be boring around here if all we talked about was midpipes and camber settings. He knows it's not cool to post just to get your post count up. Maybe he didn't know that before, but he does now, and you don't need to grind his nose in it.

but bob, you saw his post on "i thought it was cool to have a high post count" right?
then you cant speak for him.
how did this turn into a social board. its a EP hactch forum, where Ep hatchers come to dicuss ep related topics. i enjoy the jokes that mugen ep and others had in the socal forum and thats where they belong. the whole, i am in the top ten of posters is meaning full if you know what your talking about and you are someone of knowelge and are there to help out others with real shit.

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 09:23 PM

Thanks guys! Whenever I have something technical to say, I will say it... I will openly give my opinion and am here in an attempt to learn more about my car, as well as share information about my car... Im sorry my man boobs are larger than yours, but that is still no reason to criticize me...

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks guys! Whenever I have something technical to say, I will say it... I will openly give my opinion and am here in an attempt to learn more about my car, as well as share information about my car... Im sorry my man boobs are larger than yours, but that is still no reason to criticize me...
i will openly give my opinion too. i have technical stuf to share about my cars. i critize the fact the its so fucking cool to be the top ten poster on this site when it doesent mean jack to anyone else. big fucking deal. i wouldnt ask for your tech support becuz of your "post count"

bobdobbs
11-10-2003, 09:41 PM
but bob, you saw his post on "i thought it was cool to have a high post count" right?
then you cant speak for him.

Yeah, he said "I thought." Past tense. I'm just saying ease up on the kid. Even though Brett's only 16, he can hang. At least he's nice to people; not just some dick being a dick. In 10 years he'll have more car knowledge than Mr. Goodwrench and then he'll be an overly verbose grump like me.

I like to read your posts and I find that you are usually to the point and technical. That's your style. Other people have different styles. That doesn't make you right and them wrong. Just different. ;)

how did this turn into a social board. its a EP hactch forum, where Ep hatchers come to dicuss ep related topics. i enjoy the jokes that mugen ep and others had in the socal forum and thats where they belong. the whole, i am in the top ten of posters is meaning full if you know what your talking about and you are someone of knowelge and are there to help out others with real shit.
You know what? You're right. That's because it's IMPOSSIBLE to post thousands of lengthy, well thought-out messages, full of information every time, unless you spend your entire day on here. In reality, this board is a lot like a real-world car club: it's about 25% on-topic and the rest is gossipy bullshit while drinking beer and eating pizza. Nuthin' wrong with that.

Stoop
11-10-2003, 10:06 PM
In reality, this board is a lot like a real-world car club: it's about 25% on-topic and the rest is gossipy bullshit while drinking beer and eating pizza. Nuthin' wrong with that.

Amen to that. It's all about people having a good time and meeting new people, learning stuff, making opinions, and sharing experiences about their car.

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 10:10 PM

I like to read your posts and I find that you are usually to the point and technical. That's your style. Other people have different styles. That doesn't make you right and them wrong. Just different. ;)

You know what? You're right. That's because it's IMPOSSIBLE to post thousands of lengthy, well thought-out messages, full of information every time, unless you spend your entire day on here. In reality, this board is a lot like a real-world car club: it's about 25% on-topic and the rest is gossipy bullshit while drinking beer and eating pizza. Nuthin' wrong with that.

but the thing is that people do spend all day on here and they dont come up with lengthy well though out tech questions. just gossip bullshit to make the super cool post count go up.

there is nothing wrong with eating pizza and drinking beer. this is a super cool car club like site and were all close. we all know something about eachother from the stuff we post and the avatars we have. everytime i see the old guy smoking the herbs i know bob. and the peguin smoking the buds i know its zero three si and icedouts car w/ his comments on everything.its all the stupid little shit that makes us feel important.and having the top 10 poster crap is something different.

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 10:13 PM
but the thing is that people do spend all day on here and they dont come up with lengthy well though out tech questions. just gossip bullshit to make the super cool post count go up.

there is nothing wrong with eating pizza and drinking beer. this is a super cool car club like site and were all close. we all know something about eachother from the stuff we post and the avatars we have. everytime i see the old guy smoking the herbs i know bob. and the peguin smoking the buds i know its zero three si and icedouts car w/ his comments on everything.its all the stupid little shit that makes us feel important.and having the top 10 poster crap is something different.

Uh yeah, thats why i dont care about my post count anymore...

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Uh yeah, thats why i dont care about my post count anymore... ya right.. i will belive it when i see it.

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 10:24 PM
ya right.. i will belive it when i see it.

LMAO... what do u wanna see to prove it?

bobdobbs
11-10-2003, 10:26 PM

You're right, of course. In the old days, you'd get banned from newsgroups for posting bullshit. That's when bandwidth and storage was expensive. Now it's practically free and everybody's online; 10 years ago only computer geeks were online. That's the democratization of the Internet, for better or worse.

I think post counts are mostly bad. I'd rather we didn't have them. I'm embarassed that I have over 1000 posts since August. Like, WTF do I have to say that it takes 1000 posts in three months?

So, hey: Why not post a poll to see if other's agree? Maybe you can get DTH to do away with post counts. Maybe when ephatch.com was new, we needed them, but the site is rolling now. It would be a better site without them.

Stoop
11-10-2003, 10:31 PM
ya right.. i will belive it when i see it.

You need to grow up. If I didn't know any better, I would swear that you are a 12 year old by the way you're acting. Your point has been made. It seems like to me (and probably alot of other EPers) that you're the one doing the post whoring on this thread.

Moderator, please lock this thread.

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 10:35 PM
You're right, of course. In the old days, you'd get banned from newsgroups for posting bullshit. That's when bandwidth and storage was expensive. Now it's practically free and everybody's online; 10 years ago only computer geeks were online. That's the democratization of the Internet, for better or worse.

I think post counts are mostly bad. I'd rather we didn't have them. I'm embarassed that I have over 1000 posts since August. Like, WTF do I have to say that it takes 1000 posts in three months?

So, hey: Why not post a poll to see if other's agree? Maybe you can get DTH to do away with post counts. Maybe when ephatch.com was new, we needed them, but the site is rolling now. It would be a better site without them.

Not a bad idea on the no post count.... Anyone wanna take it up with DTH? As for this thread, yes, i agree, it should be locked... civicSIracer, you gotta problem with me, send me a pm...

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 10:36 PM
LMAO... what do u wanna see to prove it?
ya when i dont see your pointless comments on every single thread.
and stoop. ya i made my point, and no i am not a post whore. you must of forgot all the other posts i have made on this topic.

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 10:37 PM

i would rather have the AIM name back then a stupid post count bullshit

Brettnyt
11-10-2003, 10:44 PM
ya when i dont see your pointless comments on every single thread.
and stoop. ya i made my point, and no i am not a post whore. you must of forgot all the other posts i have made on this topic.

I believe i said take it up with me over PM's...

Jpax
11-10-2003, 10:50 PM

I got your back, Come on dood. Everytime i log onto ephatch, all i see is you name on every thread. Theres nothing wrong with it, I thought i was funny, Shit I get poked on alot on here too. I just take it for a grain of salt. like Mugen_ep. That bastered gives me more shit then anyone on here. :p

Peking
11-10-2003, 10:50 PM
Wow, this thread has taken a turn for the worst. civicSIracer is it so wrong to knock folks who like to post? If they didn't we wouldn't have to much to talk about

SmoothOperator
11-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Wow my post count is dwindling. I don't spend much time here at all anymore. Seems like a lot of the info, has just been regurgitated a bunch of times. So I just come mostly for the social aspect...kill time at work, see what's new, etc, etc. :m:

civicSIracer
11-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Wow, this thread has taken a turn for the worst. civicSIracer is it so wrong to knock folks who like to post? If they didn't we wouldn't have to much to talk about

i like to post. i enjoy the info on this site. the point of being a member on this site has NOTHING to do with your post count. thats the point i was making. im knocking the kids that go for a big post count. we all know that you like to post peking. im not knocking postiing. just pointless posting

Peking
11-11-2003, 12:00 AM
i like to post. i enjoy the info on this site. the point of being a member on this site has NOTHING to do with your post count. thats the point i was making. im knocking the kids that go for a big post count. we all know that you like to post peking. im not knocking postiing. just pointless posting

Ok, so I do agree with you as far as that goes. I don't post to raise my count (if I did my post count would be much higher). I do like to make comments though. I just don't think it is such a big deal, that's all. Hey what are you trying to say that I like to post :D cause I do. I do try to post something worth reading (or atleast most of the time). What do you consider a kid? Your a year under me. I still think of myself as being pretty young. Also taking away the post count isn't gonna stop worthless posting. I like reading everyones posts (unless they are hurtful or ignorant).

civicSIracer
11-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Ok, so I do agree with you as far as that goes. I don't post to raise my count (if I did my post count would be much higher). I do like to make comments though. I just don't think it is such a big deal, that's all. Hey what are you trying to say that I like to post :D cause I do. I do try to post something worth reading (or atleast most of the time). What do you consider a kid? Your a year under me. I still think of myself as being pretty young. Also taking away the post count isn't gonna stop worthless posting. I like reading everyones posts (unless they are hurtful or ignorant).
what do you mean a year under me?

Surprise
11-11-2003, 01:54 AM
Isn't there an "Ignore List" where you can place people that you don't want to hear from or piss you off?

Also, I think the post count does have it place. But I think if there was a way to rank people by vote to show the experiance/knowledge/usefullness of a member, this could be beneficial or superior to a post count,IMO. Sorta like the ratings of the member pages. So if 100 people vote thinking that an individual is an asset to the site that member receives a star or name status that would distinguish that member from the average newbie/BS'er.

Back on topic though, I really love the site. I have seen this site grow and I am truly proud to recommend this site to anyone that has shown an interest in a Si.

Peking
11-11-2003, 07:36 AM
what do you mean a year under me?

1984, 1983

civicSIracer
11-11-2003, 09:07 AM
1984, 1983
o

DJQuikFingaz
11-11-2003, 11:29 AM
I thought this post was about how far ephatch has come. Quit your guys' bitching and take it to the pm's.:rolleyes:

civicSIracer
11-11-2003, 12:09 PM
ya but the example of brettnyt is that he thinks that its cool to be a top ten poster and thats not what its about. but you know what, fuck it. there are always going to be little post whores who think its cool to be the top bitch at some honda page, and i can live with it. i think that ive taken this shit a little to far, but it just really bugs man. i dont give a fuck what your post count says and i dont value it either. maybe if your someone that has put in a lot of time and money and effort into your car but not when you have fucking window tint and a 50 dollar midpipe. then maybe you could have a reputation for being on this site alot offering your assistance to others with there cars and and technical assistance. ohh well. no more bashing the post sluts for now.

1flySi2002
11-11-2003, 12:40 PM
GIVE IT UP AND KNOCK IT OFF!!!! holy crap act your age (all of you)! I cant believe this.

Congrats on the site!! (again)

sniperSI
11-11-2003, 12:59 PM
yeah, shut the fuck up :)

Don't lock it we'll be good I promise <3

Zigen5
11-11-2003, 03:16 PM
How if we could only have the server stop screwing up with all these error messages... :o

2k2SiAutoXer
11-11-2003, 05:01 PM
SiRcaer- please try to sound like less than an idiot.

Dont knock someone because their car is stock or close to it. If thats how you are going to be than please insult me because I only have a type s rear sway bar and a cheap pair of AR wheels i use for autoxing. Any try to sent a pm to everyone else who is stock on this site.

I think someone who is stock can have as much input in a technical discussion than someone who mods their car. Tell me, if there is a discussion about the stock tranny and you have swapped yours out for a 6 speed then you are of no use to that discussion, while the person who is stock can most likely provide more input. Some (most) people who buys cars will keep their vehicles stock or close to it. Some because of financial reasons or their intrests lie elswhere or maybe because they like it how it is.

One more thing, if you are sooo known for you technical discussions and no bs, then why did you even bother opening this thread when you could tell by the title that it had no technical content?

--Tom

civicSIracer
11-11-2003, 05:27 PM
2k2SiAutoXer,
maybe if your someone that has put in a lot of time and money and effort into your car but not when you have fucking window tint and a 50 dollar midpipe. then maybe you could have a reputation for being on this site alot offering your assistance to others with there cars and and technical assistance.
i can have imput on the stock tranny if i swaped mine out cuz i prolly did it myself and would know a lot about it. i look at most of the treads on here because i too like reading about our cars and the things that all of us encounter with them. being mods, racing, autoXing and so on.
if your car is stock your not going to have imput on very much of this page because almost EVERYONE is going to mod. everyone wants to mod and be a part of the impost scene. so i guess then the stockers out there arent going to have much imput on my swap plans are they? but there still going to post on the tread, just to get a post count.

1flySi2002
11-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Just because someone has no mods yet doesnt mean that they have no knowledge. Like my husband & myself, our car is stock, because of financial reasons and financial reasons only. But that doesnt mean shit. I dont know that much about cars so i post the BS stuff on here and share my opinion every now and then, he posts the meaningful stuff and some BS too, but thats because i find MOST people on here cool, and just because it isnt On the topic of EPs doesnt mean it isn't fun to read. to all you cool people out there thanks for making this site fun!!!!!
I think its funny that you keep going on about stupid and meaningless posts, and thats what you are accomplishing on this thread.

Peking
11-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by 1flySi2002
I think its funny that you keep going on about stupid and meaningless posts, and thats what you are accomplishing on this thread.

Ouch :banana: 1flySi2002 you are right about this site. Mybe we shouldn't be so hard on civicSIracer he was just making a point (and defending it). He does have some very good points, and did sorta state that he would let this go.

eurosteez
11-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Look how far we've come.......Bickering like teenage girls;)

1flySi2002
11-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Mybe we shouldn't be so hard on civicSIracer he was just making a point (and defending it).

he shouldnt be so hard on others either. all we are doing is making our point and defending it too.

I'm done with this thread though, have a good night everyone.

1flySi2002
11-11-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by eurosteez
Look how far we've come.......Bickering like teenage girls;)

lol.

now i'm done.