PDA

View Full Version : Omg im fed up!!! lol Help Clam me down!!

Keyser_Soze
09-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Well i cant stand it i want to sell my piece of shit!!! lol I know its nt a piece of shit its really awsome but i cant stand one more fucking day of driving a front wheel drive car!!!! It just no fun!!!! God i dont know what im going to do!!! Im going to sell it and buy an older 240 and do an s/15 conversion (mmmm sil-eighty) drop and sr20 (well this before all the look good stuff) and create a drifitng car god its sooo much fun!! Yes thats what ill do!!!

Wait unless someone starts working on a 4wd conversion damnit hurry!!!! Before i buy an r32 240hp 4wd gti omg yes!!!! ; ) just splooged on the computer screen those are sweeeeeet!! Common guys why shouldnt i get rid of it argh!!! :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :D :o :'(

IceD out N CALI
09-15-2003, 08:11 PM
you going to get rid of your ep?

k20hatch
09-15-2003, 08:18 PM
I got to drive around a modded 2002 wrx wagon this weekend with carbon fiber hood, sparco racing seats, sparco steering wheel and shift knob, WOW it was so fun!! But i love my ep!

ep pilot
09-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Grasshopper, I'm going to teach you a little secrete about your Ep3, after this advise... I don't want to hear about this dilemma again.......

Locate your interior fuse box (hint) under the dash, driver side. Remove the fuse box cover. You will find a schematic on the back side of the fuse box cover.

Locate the (ABS) or antilock brake system fuse, should be a 7.5 to the far left, second from the bottom, too lazy to look right now.

Remove this fuse. You will have (ABS) & (Brake) illuminated on the dash when you re-start your car, but it's ok, you've only disabled the system. If you choose to replace the fuse, all of your cars Antilock functions will be restored as will the dash lamps.

Find your favorite apex or tight hairpin, or go clover racing around on-ramps & off-ramps. With practice you will discover the art of (left-foot-braking) This will either help your turn in's and out's our allow you to do (poop) with your Ep3 Honda didn

redronin22
09-15-2003, 09:55 PM
F*ck please dont do this around other cars. Ive seen some dumb a$$ kids trying to drift on public roads n they drifted right into the embankment n went a lil off roading. =-O OWNED

TrippZ
09-15-2003, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ep pilot
[B]Grasshopper, I'm going to teach you a little secrete about your Ep3, after this advise... I don't want to hear about this dilemma again.......

Locate your interior fuse box (hint) under the dash, driver side. Remove the fuse box cover. You will find a schematic on the back side of the fuse box cover.

Locate the (ABS) or antilock brake system fuse, should be a 7.5 to the far left, second from the bottom, too lazy to look right now.

Remove this fuse. You will have (ABS) & (Brake) illuminated on the dash when you re-start your car, but it's ok, you've only disabled the system. If you choose to replace the fuse, all of your cars Antilock functions will be restored as will the dash lamps.

Find your favorite apex or tight hairpin, or go clover racing around on-ramps & off-ramps. With practice you will discover the art of (left-foot-braking) This will either help your turn in's and out's our allow you to do (poop) with your Ep3 Honda didn

DavidT
09-15-2003, 10:44 PM
So you wanna get rid of the EP3 so you can get a RWD car to slide the ass end around? Grow up dude. Drifting on the track is ok...when you spin out you total your car against a wall. Drifting on the street is fawking stupid as shit...kinda like jumping in front of car to see if it'll dodge you. And don't pull the ABS fuse...think twice before you people go do retarded stuff :confused: :angel:

ep pilot
09-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ

please tell me this is true? no shitting?

Oh yeah, no B/S try it in a vacant parking lot before you go out on the road **caugh** private track and try it.

Our cars come off the lot with a rear biased rear brake, EDS because in comparison to a larger car, our Ep3's are relatively light. when you apply the brakes going into a hard turn or fast apex, assuming a right hand curve, all of the cars weight just went to the front left. the rear right or vise versa depending on the curve or approach becomes very light, causing the inside wheel to lock-up. ABS destroys all the excitement, namely acting as an aid to those majority of un-skilled drivers that typically purchase the car. In short it kills the fun prematurely. If you understand the kinetic dynamics of a car in motion, and have a pretty acute grip on common sense, I don't see why one that enjoys rear-wheel drifting wouldn't find ths a new found form of excitement. I love it, yes my rear tires are nearly bald, but every sharp turn or clover-onramp I approach, I try to (left-foot) it around.......

-Ryan

ep pilot
09-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by DavidT
So you wanna get rid of the EP3 so you can get a RWD car to slide the ass end around? Grow up dude. Drifting on the track is ok...when you spin out you total your car against a wall. Drifting on the street is fawking stupid as shit...kinda like jumping in front of car to see if it'll dodge you. And don't pull the ABS fuse...think twice before you people go do retarded stuff :confused: :angel:

I wouldn

DavidT
09-15-2003, 11:15 PM
ep pilot, I totally understand why you would do it for auto-x. But on the street that's just stupid. Trust me...99% of the time you're not going to be worrying about heal and toe and corner in and out speed when you're driving in town. One day while you're driving down a residential street, a kid is going to come running out chasing after his ball and you're not going to have time to think (Oh, heal and toe, downshift match my engine speed with tranny gear and slow down) Accidents happen all the time, and when they do I hate to see the "rice" car be at fault because the owner had disable something, or did something to his car blah blah blah and it makes the news headline.

Sb00
09-15-2003, 11:26 PM
after a few days of using the heal toe and rev-matching to downshift it kinda becomes second nature.... it feels wierd when i don't heal toe and rev match around a corner, even when just cruising around.

my .02 about the comment about having to think when using the heal toe

STP03BlueSI
09-16-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by redronin22
F*ck please dont do this around other cars. Ive seen some dumb a$$ kids trying to drift on public roads n they drifted right into the embankment n went a lil off roading. =-O OWNED

I will second that..:o

sniperSI
09-16-2003, 06:00 AM
Maybe in a year that I've had my car ABS has not helped me get out of any breaking situation. Cars existed (more so civics) before ABS breaking. Only EX and SI models come standard with ABS any ways. As long as you somewhat use your head, not having ABS in 95% of breaking situations is not going to be the deciding factor in weather you get into an accident or not, you are.

If you brake late, do a little weight transfer you can drift around corners, just takes practice.

Keyser_Soze
09-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Ok well thank you soooo much for letting me know about the fuse. I hate abs god it gives you no control what so ever it sucks!! But yeah im not stupid enough to drift in traffic or around other people so how about you stop assuming!!! But yes people who dont know what they are doing or have no experience then yeah disabling it would be a bad idea however when disabling that abs gives you more control when brake and knowing what your oing then go for it!!! Abs flat out sucks in rain and on dirt f it it suck all together!!!:D But whateva i do what i want!! J/k umm yeah soo i guess it just that im going through withdrawls from not having my car for two weeks already!!! Stupid bitches pulling out in frnt of you suck but those cement things in ditches to drain water yeah those things love the cock!!!:D Peace wodies!

icegrill
09-16-2003, 09:17 AM
Not even worth responding to. Who just goes out and plunks down big money on somthing they're not even sure they like? :rolleyes: OMG calm me down for posts like this.

Keyser_Soze
09-16-2003, 12:56 PM
Smile lika doughnut it is what i wanted at the time and i do still love it but it just im getting more into drifting and stuff so i think i might have made a mistake jeez!! How about you get an atitude about it its not your car! :D