PDA

View Full Version : PIAA 1400 Series Fog Light....

raiyo
09-15-2003, 10:28 PM
Anyone got em and wanna give me some feedback and a pic of em installed? I like em, but cost, but much cheaper than stocks, heheh.

ahhhonda
11-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Hey raiyo, did you ever get a response on these? I thought I once saw a pic of these on here somewhere, but after searching for hours, I still can't find it. If you got a pic, or if anyone else does, can you either post it here, or send it to me? - Doh! I'm actually interested in the 1500XT series, but that's what I think I saw a picture of.. I had the 1400's in my last car, and they worked great. I can't say much for the wiring, since I used my factory wiring, but the light was good. Thanks for any pics or info guys..

raiyo
11-08-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by ahhhonda
Hey raiyo, did you ever get a response on these? I thought I once saw a pic of these on here somewhere, but after searching for hours, I still can't find it. If you got a pic, or if anyone else does, can you either post it here, or send it to me? - Doh! I'm actually interested in the 1500XT series, but that's what I think I saw a picture of.. I had the 1400's in my last car, and they worked great. I can't say much for the wiring, since I used my factory wiring, but the light was good. Thanks for any pics or info guys..

nope, didnt get any feedbk from anyone about em. well, besides u, also no pics yet