PDA

View Full Version : Any one have DC header and exhaust set up?

MasterVTEC
09-16-2003, 10:48 AM
im thinking of getting the DC headers with DC exhaust twin canister set up, and i wanted to know if it really made a good power gain putting those 2 parts together? expecially since i have hondata i want to know if i might have to go get reflash again?

TrafficJamsEp
09-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Yeah dude, that;s a good combo! I have it and it woke up my car in the mid to upper rpm's. :eek:

ep3guy
09-16-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MasterVTEC
im thinking of getting the DC headers with DC exhaust twin canister set up, and i wanted to know if it really made a good power gain putting those 2 parts together? expecially since i have hondata i want to know if i might have to go get reflash again?

You don't have to get it reflashed. It's designed to work with a stock setup or i/h/e. Doesn't matter. You been out to CA Speedway again lately? I heard the pavement is a lot better now. When you saw me there, it was horrible. Terrible weather and it was all slippery. Everyone had bad times.

MasterVTEC
09-19-2003, 01:35 PM
na havent went back yet but i want to, we should meet up!!!! i want to go again, when is the next race?

StrangeShadow
09-21-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by TrafficJamsEp
Yeah dude, that;s a good combo! I have it and it woke up my car in the mid to upper rpm's. :eek:
have any pics of that exaust on your ride?