PDA

View Full Version : H&R setup

Chinaboy
09-17-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, is there an H&R kit for this EP3? I can't seem to find it... or any tiens... I want to find a coil over kit for the hampster. thanks

chunky
09-18-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Chinaboy
Hey guys, is there an H&R kit for this EP3? I can't seem to find it... or any tiens... I want to find a coil over kit for the hampster. thanks

h&r does not have a coilover kit for the ep3. they do make coil over kits for the rsx. that setup will fit with some minor modifications.

you can also use the h&r cup kit for the 2001+ civic if you want a fixed drop.

ViViDPeArL
09-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by chunky

h&r does not have a coilover kit for the ep3. they do make coil over kits for the rsx. that setup will fit with some minor modifications.

you can also use the h&r cup kit for the 2001+ civic if you want a fixed drop.

the H&R full body coilover kit will be avaliable soon so you can check that out in about a month when it comes out.

DO NOT use the H&R cup kit for 01+ civic. our car is different in weight and size, do not use a sprint rate that was not designed for your car!!!!!!!!!!!!

glw
09-18-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Chinaboy
Hey guys, is there an H&R kit for this EP3? I can't seem to find it... or any tiens... I want to find a coil over kit for the hampster. thanks fyi - it looks like http://tirerack.com is going to carry both the cup kit and coil-over kit when they get released.