PDA

View Full Version : help me find info pls

abstrack
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
are there any books i can get that tells me about turbos and engine sutff??? i need all the info i can get cuz i wanna go FI... any recommendations would be helpful thanks!

kris-:)

87gn
09-19-2003, 08:44 PM
have you tryed some other forums for cars that have stock turbos like dsms or lm9 and lc2 cars.

gnttype.org has some good technical articals that envolve things like turbo and intercooler theory along with some usefull how-tos that could help you out

if ya have any questions that you cant find in a book or the other site try eather turbobuick.com or turbobuicks.com there both good forums with some GOOD turbo guys that could help explain some things.

abstrack
09-20-2003, 01:59 PM
cool thanks for the info... but i wanna get a book on it... then from there id wanna ask questions from wat i didnt learn from the book... guess ill be hittin up barns n nobels soon

QUICK02SI
09-24-2003, 07:07 AM
You can also look for a book called Maximum Boost by Corky Bell. It's a very good and informative book.

Tenacious G
09-24-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by QUICK02SI
You can also look for a book called Maximum Boost by Corky Bell. It's a very good and informative book.

that's the book i would recommend. i've heard nothing but good things about it.

andy
09-24-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

that's the book i would recommend. i've heard nothing but good things about it.

ditto. You should be able to find it at your local Barnes and Noble/bookstore.