PDA

View Full Version : aaarrrrggGGG....

2k2_nbp_egg
09-22-2003, 06:44 PM
So I'm going to wash my car because it's dirty as hell from auto-xing in the rain...and when I'm almost there I look up in my rear view mirror and see this lifted white old bronco in my lane doing at least 70+ on a 40mph street. I shit my pants real quick and BARELY swerve to the left in time. However, the son of a bitch still clipped my rear. I get pissed off as fuck and get on his ass...and he drives off. I managed to get his plate and reported it to the cops, but man this SUCKS!!! EP Pilot I know you work at a body shop, you or anyone else know how much it'd cost to get a fat ding in my rear quarter panel taken out? His bitch ass was lifted pretty nicely so he didn't touch my bumper.

Oh yea, if anyone that has replaced their tails with altezzas or something would be kind enough to sell me a tail light, or the pair, I'd appreciate it.

FUCK!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

TrippZ
09-22-2003, 06:48 PM
that sucks bro why didnt you keep following him though?

Brettnyt
09-22-2003, 06:49 PM
ouch man, sorry to hear that... coulda been worse tho! glad to hear u are okay...

Brettnyt
09-22-2003, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah, BTW, my family got in 2 car accidents over the weekend. To start it off, we were trading in out '00 jeep grand cherokee limited for a Lexus RX 330.... I take the jeep to the gas station to give her a reeeeeal quick wash on my way to the dealer... Its low on gas so i need a bit to get to the dealership... I start fillin, standin outside of the car, i see the whole think stort shakin, i look over and there is a U-haul truck sitting on the right front bumper/headlight/fender... about 1500 in damage ON THE WAY TO THE DEALERSHIP! We still got the lexus and traded the jeep in, but we need the 1500 from the guy in the U-Haul now.... Then, the next day, my dad is drivin his BMW 330XI in downtown seattle and some guy decides to change lanes right into him... Pretty nasty lookin damage, rear left bumper and fender pushed in hard enough to rub against the tire and all... Pretty unlucky weekend...

2k2_nbp_egg
09-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Yea it could have been ALOT worse, if i hadn't moved then my car would have been totaled for sure. He turned off like a block after he hit me on to some residential street with me right on his ass the whole time. When we both hit...hmm, 6k in third, so around 65 mph...on a residential street, I backed off cause I already got his plate, and his lifted bronco started to sway, so there was no point for me to risk my life or car any further. Can't get insurance on this; after they paid for this Si after my EM1 Si got jacked they haven't been very generous or nice. I guess I should be happy that I got out of the way and he didn't total my car, but I'm so fucking pissed right now....fo real i haven't bought a pack of cigs in over a year and i just smoked like 3. :mad: :mad:

*edit* sorry to hear about that brett, bimmers are never cheap to fix, but at least these guys are paying your family :(

JThrasher79
09-22-2003, 07:30 PM
Dude, that fucking sucks man. im sorry to hear about that. i would have followed his ass till his off balance shit rolled over. I think i can talk to my friend that moved to Houston and get u a good deal. remember i told u that his dad bought cars from the auction, i might be able to work sumthin out. give me a call. i gots ur back. Later.

Brettnyt
09-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 2k2_nbp_egg

*edit* sorry to hear about that brett, bimmers are never cheap to fix, but at least these guys are paying your family :(

Yeah, my dad just got the estimate on the bimmer damage... 4k.... Yeehaw, $5,500 in damage after just 2 days!

Sb00
09-22-2003, 09:26 PM
if it was a hit and run wouldn't it be his insurance that pays for it? especially if you got his plates and such?

Suk02Si
09-22-2003, 11:06 PM
Its good you didn't follow him too far, he might've done something drastic. Same thing happened to me, some guy got mad that I took his parking spot or something so he threw a beer bottle at my car. I chased him and he ran me off into another car. He took off and I could only get two numbers off his plate. Thats why I have a JDM bumper now. ;)

1abSi
09-23-2003, 06:50 AM
yeah after being rearended twice in the same damn spot i am almost paranoid when i drive...shit sucks. i used to enjoy it, now i am constantly looking in my rearview. and especially in a town with 50k college students

BlasTech
09-23-2003, 07:32 AM
Geez that sucks. PM those plates to some of the local guys and we'll look out for it, shoot, even the SASCA club guys can help track it down.

I've always said my drive to work is more dangerous than autocrossing, because the other drivers.

2k2_nbp_egg
09-23-2003, 09:00 AM
Thanks guys. Haha if anyone sees an old lifted white bronco w/ plates reading "5XL W85" then try your hardest to get him to flip over plz? I have a feeling that he goes to UTSA though, im gonna creep through the parking lots with my busted rear end and look for his ass. Anyway, my dad's tripping now and thinks that 1000 is going to be the minimum, and while I don't want him to be right, I think he might be :( I kinda wanna go to a junk yard and see if they have any totaled Si's....i remember that pic of that si that got impaled on a gaurdrail....wasn't that in texas? Hehe his tail light and rear quarter panel actually looked unscathed....hmm.....

TrippZ
09-23-2003, 11:40 AM
:P yeah that si was in irving or allington.

vie-tec
09-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Hey... if you ever find out who it is or
if you ever see him on the road again make sure
that you'll fuck him up! real good. Like getting a
rock and smash it on his head for not thinking right.
Then pissed on his him for giving u all the shit
that u have to go throught.

Fuck! man i hate to hear shit like this
(makes me wanna kill fuckers like that):mad:

Anywayz at least your ok.;)

ep3si02
09-23-2003, 02:37 PM
my cousin got in an accident and had a pretty big dent in his quarterpanel. it cost him around 1200 for a new panel, welding and paint