PDA

View Full Version : Its Been A While!

PoRT
09-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Well... havnt been around in a long time.. had to sell my business as some of you know, so i have no job and now cash, lol but the good news is i will have MUCH more time to play on the internet and catch up with some of my old buddies. how have you guys been? whats new in the world of EP's? some people fill me in, i need to catch up. Rich, hows my old engine holding up for ya? Steve.. how are you? Pax.. how ya been? and everone else? talk to me guys

chubbychu
09-23-2003, 08:43 PM
at least you still have your car =o) jk jk...man what are youg gonna do now?

PoRT
09-23-2003, 09:06 PM
not sure.. im not stressing over it. im young.. only 22 years old, but i am a good business man.. i will bounce back.. just next time i will be a little smarter and not take the money for granted. i still have me car, and my bike.. just not too much spending money. i had to get out of the business before it was too late. i didnt do to bad from the last time i posted here.. i was down thousands of dollars and it was getting worse.. i pulled a few things and got me out of the hole, pretty much. after everything was said and done, i only lost about 2 thousand.. which is much MUCH better than what i was down a couple months ago.. i did the smart thing, i just have to find something else now. but thanks for the concern bro.. i appreciate it :)

jaydub
09-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Hey man LTNS! I hadn't been around for a long time either, but I suddenly have a newfound interest in my car, so I'm happy.

Sorry to hear about your business tho, but you're right, you're young, you'll be back up in no time!

chubbychu
09-23-2003, 09:11 PM
"the business"....drugs? stocks?

PoRT
09-23-2003, 09:14 PM
whats up jay.. how ya been? love the avatar btw :D

yeah.. i suddenly have a new found interest in my car as well.. the only problem now is.. my damn bike is so fast, my car feels like a 3 hp go-kart lol(except for when it beats 8 cylinders at the track:p ) good talking to ya man

jaydub
09-23-2003, 09:16 PM
Been pretty good, sorta busy, but hey busy is good! Just keeping up with school and everything is always a daunting task. :D

PoRT
09-23-2003, 09:17 PM
lol i had my own business. it was a cellular phone company. kind of like an authorized dealer of all companies.. i did well for myself for a while

jaydub
09-23-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by PoRT
lol i had my own business. it was a cellular phone company. kind of like an authorized dealer of all companies.. i did well for myself for a while

ahh those are the types of businesses that can either be very lucrative, or very costly. My cousin runs one in Colorado with pretty fair success, mostly because it's a small town, and she knows a TON of people, so her clientele was mostly from word of mouth.

Dunrick
09-23-2003, 09:25 PM
please dont say your car feel slow :(

hahaha....

chubbychu
09-23-2003, 09:33 PM
do you think FI is viable on a k20a?

StrangeShadow
09-23-2003, 11:39 PM
hey those can do pretty good at times, I know a few ppl going that way. Hope things work out for you man. Do you plan on staying NA or is forced induction in your ep3's future...I've seen a few jdm itr's(dcr) turboed getting some 400-500 whp.
Plus, Steve is at the site in my sig...just get rid of the spaces hehe ;) I think you're registered there though.
well man you're still on my super hero list, and I hope things pick up for you, good luck. :)

Suk02Si
09-24-2003, 02:09 AM
Steve.. how are you?

Steve is no longer with us. :(

PoRT
09-24-2003, 08:53 AM
lol.. what happened to Steve?? or is it a subject i should leave alone...........

jaydub
09-24-2003, 08:59 AM
lol.. what happened to Steve?? or is it a subject i should leave alone...........

LOL I assume there was dissention among the ranks. I believe it had something to do with DTH getting BANNED by steve, for not being here, to get his attention. ROFL!!!

Mugen_EP
09-24-2003, 08:59 AM
Check the "Guest Help" forum for the story on Steve.

StrangeShadow
09-24-2003, 01:37 PM
LOL I assume there was dissention among the ranks. I believe it had something to do with DTH getting BANNED by steve, for not being here, to get his attention. ROFL!!!
ROFL I must've missed that one!!!
Talk about getting onw3d...banned from his own site.

I didn't even know dth was the owner here...I had never seen him around...in fact I honestly thought steve was till this all sortof happened

RockEP_SS**
09-24-2003, 02:18 PM
Damn P-dog, I was wondering where you went?! How's the car? Your car is still numero uno on my list of top EP's!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

PoRT
09-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Rocky.. my man. how you doing? i see your car is looking bad ass as usual :) mine is doing great. i will have some updated pics very soon. i developed a squeek that i could not solve until this weekend. one of my E.S. motor mount inserts ripped and gave me the ever so annoying "bird chirps" so i finally got that fixed and everything is good. i was planning to get a body kit from you guys, but i have to wait a lil bit now hehe. shes coming along fine though, just at a temporary hault. good seeing you here agian though.

PoRT
09-25-2003, 02:15 PM
p.s. before my business went south.. i dumped a lot of cash into my bike (had to take a small break from the EP so i wouldnt get burned out. i'll have some pics of the bike up to just to show

ULTRAMANIA
09-25-2003, 06:20 PM
welcome back port..:)

bioevolve
09-25-2003, 06:30 PM
Welcome back again lol, Motor is holdin up. Suspension is dying hehehe. Spent lotta money here and there. Can't save the money. Some ole crap hahaha.

IceD out N CALI
09-25-2003, 09:29 PM
welcome back:)

Mad02Si
09-26-2003, 06:28 AM
Welcome back man, You have one of my favorite Eps. :cool:

SiR Medic
09-26-2003, 09:31 AM
Nice to see you back!