PDA

View Full Version : Canadian SiR's Get GFX Package Free!

spydur
09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
This may be old news, but I was surprised to learn that our Canadian brothers can get the GFX Package for the same MSRP as a standard SiR. This is a significant incentative as the GFX Package includes: front, side and rear skirts, a different spoiler and carbon fibre interior trim.

I guess the question is: Even though they have the same MSRP, what premium does the dealer charge for a GFX over a standard SiR?

I also wonder if this may be a indication that the 2004 MSRP will be lower than the 2003 MSRP for Si's.

One additional haunting question. Why does Canada get Milano Red SiR's and the US doesn't?

Spazhead
09-25-2003, 08:27 AM
Yes we do get the GFX package for free! :D

got mine for $26000 CND$ before taxes
include GFX, Fog lights, security package.

Cheers

Civicvtec1ps
09-25-2003, 12:09 PM
yup
kit looks good once car is slammed.

Gs02SiR
09-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Spazhead,

where about in Canada are? I am looking for a shop in Toronto (or surrounding area) to do a similar suspension setup to yours.

Every shop I talk to does not have a clue on how to "modify" the suspension components to make koni's fit

Thanks
G

Spazhead
09-25-2003, 01:39 PM
i'm in toronto as well, did my koni's myself with a buddy at the shop where he works, you can go there and they can install it for you. he's just the mechanic there, so i dont know how much the owners gonna charge you for install. mine was a weekend favour after hours, if you know what i mean!

You want the name and number??

jimmied
09-26-2003, 08:53 AM
Can the guy with the blue civic check his private message, i have a question

Spazhead
09-26-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by jimmied
Can the guy with the blue civic check his private message, i have a question

Check your PM.

GraFreaK
09-26-2003, 10:30 AM
quebec gfx kit is a little different then the one on the blue civic i dont know why maybe ill try to get some pics but hey im too lazy :cool:

SmoothOperator
09-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Spazhead
Yes we do get the GFX package for free! :D

got mine for $26000 CND$ before taxes
include GFX, Fog lights, security package.

Cheers
That's odd, considering MSRP is $25,500 (CAD) for the EP. I was one of the first to get one, and even then they were that price.
Oh well, $500 is a steal for that kit. Especially considering, just my replica wing came to that much after modifiying it, and paint.

Spazhead
09-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
That's odd, considering MSRP is $25,500 (CAD) for the EP. I was one of the first to get one, and even then they were that price.
Oh well, $500 is a steal for that kit. Especially considering, just my replica wing came to that much after modifiying it, and paint.

MSRP is still 25,500 (CAD) but my $26,000 (CAD) included the install of the security package and the Fog light Package and the FREE GFX Kit and the Free CF trim and the $1000 frieght charge, which I think normally goes for $27,500 (CAD). Did I not get a good deal?? Now I feel ripped off by a dealer:'(

SmoothOperator
09-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey read the rest of my post man. I paid 5 bills just for my freakin wing. and the quality isn't near your OEM one. So don't feel ripped off! Plus you'd shit a brick if you knew what my interest was!

ATRIOT
09-29-2003, 10:14 PM
if its 6.9 % i'm feeling your pain bro.:'(