PDA

View Full Version : my car has been in the shop twice

gabbman
09-25-2003, 08:43 AM
it overheated and they had to replace some cooling fan relay(5 days)
yesterday it overheated and they just called me a said they have to replace my radiator. I would trade it in but i just put in my carbon fiber dash kit.

jaydub
09-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Wow I hate to see what you do with a car that has MAJOR problems. :D

furious
09-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by gabbman
yesterday it overheated and they just called me a said they have to replace my radiator. I would trade it in but i just put in my carbon fiber dash kit.

Be sure to get the identical problematic description (the diagnosis do not have to be identical). This will aid in the case that it happens a couple more times...at which point you can fight a lemon.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
09-25-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by gabbman

If you were to trade it in, the carbon fiber dash kit ($150?) would be the least of your worries. For kicks, go to a dealership and see what your car's worth on a trade. Don't think you'll have any thoughts of trading it in after that.

gabbman
09-25-2003, 01:25 PM
I was only kidding about trading it in but I only paid 14,500 for my car I bought when they were trying to get rid of them and I got the 1.9% financing for a new 02 white si. So I love the car and the deal I got and I dont think I would lose much on a trade. ohhh yeah and the dash kit was $217 and i looks really good