PDA

View Full Version : My dealer sux!! Can't fix something without breaking something else!

cbecker333
09-26-2003, 10:49 AM
I took the EP to my dealer to get the clutch master cylinder replaced this week, and today I noticed that they gave me back the car with a new blemish on the drivers-side door - a one-inch gash of white paint. HUK!!!!! HUK HUK HUK! That is so rediculous. I have to take my car in again, because they just couldn't stand to fix one thing without breaking another....HUK!!!!!!!!! I know this happened at honda because I check that door constantly and I have not parked near other cars since gettiing it back....I just happened to not notice it immediately becuase I was too excited about getting rid of that damn clicky clutch....

furious
09-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by cbecker333
I took the EP to my dealer to get the clutch master cylinder replaced this week, and today I noticed that they gave me back the car with a new blemish on the drivers-side door - a one-inch gash of white paint. HUK!!!!! HUK HUK HUK! That is so rediculous. I have to take my car in again, because they just couldn't stand to fix one thing without breaking another....HUK!!!!!!!!! I know this happened at honda because I check that door constantly and I have not parked near other cars since gettiing it back....I just happened to not notice it immediately becuase I was too excited about getting rid of that damn clicky clutch....

man I always get down on one knee to have a look 'around' the entire car from various angles right at the dealership prior to me getting into the car to drive it off...sorry to hear that man...is it paint or a gouge?

cbecker333
09-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Just paint..it looks easy enough to fix - they'll probably buff it out in 10 minutes. I think I'll adopt the "look around" technique from here on out...definitely.