PDA

View Full Version : not even a year and...

CivicHB
09-29-2003, 02:47 PM
I haven't had my car a year and it is already scared up ( one my fault, the rest are not ) it looks better than my 2001 DX that had 65K on it in less than a year, I'm at 25K and already:

2 hit and runs ( one in my car and the other while at work )

a friend rolled his pathefinder into my back bumper down a steep driveway (he gave cash for it, but still)

5 door dings

cracked windsheild due to rock

cracked OEM foglight due to rock...again

front bumper, hood, and headlights rock chipped to all hell

crushed midpipe ( my fault ) don't ask!

some kind of road tar on the passenger side on the paint under the door, there is alot of it.

sorry about the vent but feeling kinda of stressed...

:yellm:

r3p00c
09-29-2003, 02:54 PM
it happens to all of us man... some bug & tar remover, ding king, honda touch-up, and a nice detailing should make her look good as new. as for your foglight, one of mine got cracked last winter... i took it into honda and they replaced it under warranty. you should try that, its better than paying 200 for a replacement...

CivicHB
09-29-2003, 03:10 PM
i took it into honda and they replaced it under warranty. you should try that, its better than paying 200 for a replacement... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm gonna try that thanks.

Civicvtec1ps
09-29-2003, 09:10 PM
yea happens to all of us.
i got FOUR door dings ONE night. foockers.

Zero Three Si
09-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by CivicHB
I haven't had my car a year and it is already scared up ( one my fault, the rest are not ) it looks better than my 2001 DX that had 65K on it in less than a year, I'm at 25K and already:

2 hit and runs ( one in my car and the other while at work )

a friend rolled his pathefinder into my back bumper down a steep driveway (he gave cash for it, but still)

5 door dings

cracked windsheild due to rock

cracked OEM foglight due to rock...again

front bumper, hood, and headlights rock chipped to all hell

crushed midpipe ( my fault ) don't ask!

some kind of road tar on the passenger side on the paint under the door, there is alot of it.

sorry about the vent but feeling kinda of stressed...

Doood....no offense but it sounds like you don't treat your car very nice. I have avoided ALL door dings by parking far away from everybody.

BlairSpeed
09-30-2003, 12:42 PM
I bought my car on November 1st, 2002 and I have managed to keep it in perfect showroom condition......except for the idiot who hit me rear ended me at a stop sign. It only left a few chipped paint marks but it still pisses me off and the guy is MIA, his insurance company cant get ahold of him. I hate people. :mad:

JSIR
09-30-2003, 07:28 PM
you need a Hummer dude:)

Brettnyt
09-30-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
yea happens to all of us.
i got FOUR door dings ONE night. foockers.

Ouch man, where were u? A party or a baseball game or in the path of a womens driving class? Haha, JP.... Sorry if i offended any of you, some women are the top drivers....

Zero Three Si
10-01-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by JSIR
you need a Hummer dude:)

We all need a hummer!

:D :eek: :D

Civicvtec1ps
10-01-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Ouch man, where were u? A party or a baseball game or in the path of a womens driving class? Haha, JP.... Sorry if i offended any of you, some women are the top drivers....
i parked at school. stupid college students. and i parked NO where close to other cars . i dont understand. probably damn ep hather. i would like to get it fixed eventually with my money. i dont want my insurance to go up:yellm:

Zero Three Si
10-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
i parked at school. stupid college students. and i parked NO where close to other cars . i dont understand. probably damn ep hather. i would like to get it fixed eventually with my money. i dont want my insurance to go up:yellm:

Yeah pay for it out of pocket....you wouldnt want your premium to go up because of door dings.

STP03BlueSI
10-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey only 3 months i have a mad dent in the door, form a SUV