PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Kits for the EP so far

CIVICBOOST
09-30-2003, 11:36 PM
Turbo Kits for the EP3: Everyone feel free to provide additional information to make this Sticky accurate.

Cybernation Turbo Stage 2:
264 whp correct me if I'm wrong (ask Steve on the price)
7.5 PSI

Rev Hard Stage 2:
254 whp and 288 lbs/ft of Torque
7 PSI
Hondata FI flash included $3400
pending CARB approval

Greddy Turbo:
50 whp Stage 1 kit:
6.5 PSI NO INTERCOOLER included (sold seperate)
CARB APPROVED (good for us CA people)
pre-programed Greddy E-Manage included
440cc RC injectors, Turbo designed after Skyline with internal wastegate,BOV,piping,turbo manifold,

esmith13
10-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Cybernation Stage I Kit:

$3995 for complete kit
$750 for install @ CN or DIY

T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo
~260 Wheel HP
~210 ft/lbs Torque
@ 7.5 lbs boost

Kit INCLUDES (among the necessities these other nice bonuses)
Apexi S-AFC II
Boost Guage, Air/Fuel Digital Guage, 2 pod generic mount for a-pillar
Black Magic ELF ECU Chip

*** Catalytic Converter is removed with standard install!!
(High Flow Cat can be used, but you will likely loose HP)

THIS KIT IS COMPLETE FOR A STAGE I THRU STAGE III SETUP!!!
All you need to do to go up a stage is swap out stock engine internals for parts that can handle the added boost!

STAGE II Upgrade: New Pistons and Rods - $1000 for parts from C.N.
Then just adjust the wastegate to turn up the boost or add a boost controller (manual or electronic) which is optional.

Hope the added info helps...
My kit will be here soon ;)

Eric

surfsi
10-08-2003, 08:14 PM
First you must keep one thing in mind-every car has a mind of its' own and they all tune different from another, so where revhard is claiming 240 whp. and 190ft/lbs tq. at 7psi. and cybenation is claiming 262 whp. and 210ft/lbs tq. at 7.5psi. well your car might not produce that at all! Mine produced 252 whp. and 216 tq. at 8ps. and only produced 230 something before tuning. So one must keep one thing in mind- these are all base #s and they all will come close with tuning. Oh and they are all stage1 exept CN. has an upgrade to 2 or 3 and the greddy kit is lacking alot for the $$$ but is prefrence because it's the only kit with a mitsu turbo, all the others are using a T3-T4 and with the proper internals all of these are capable of prducing 350 to 400whp.

CIVICBOOST
10-08-2003, 09:16 PM
yes altitude and climate play major roles when it comes to tuning

surfsi
10-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Actually it's more like a blood type and each motor acts a little differnt.

sniperSI
10-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by surfsi
First you must keep one thing in mind-every car has a mind of its' own and they all tune different from another, so where revhard is claiming 240 whp. and 190ft/lbs tq. at 7psi. and cybenation is claiming 262 whp. and 210ft/lbs tq. at 7.5psi. well your car might not produce that at all! Mine produced 252 whp. and 216 tq. at 8ps. and only produced 230 something before tuning. So one must keep one thing in mind- these are all base #s and they all will come close with tuning. Oh and they are all stage1 exept CN. has an upgrade to 2 or 3 and the greddy kit is lacking alot for the $$$ but is prefrence because it's the only kit with a mitsu turbo, all the others are using a T3-T4 and with the proper internals all of these are capable of prducing 350 to 400whp.

Is that really the big deal about greddy is because its a miStu turbo? I would think because it was the less expensive out of the 3 because the turbo is smaller then revhards or cns?

I don't know much about the mitsu turbos short of them not being a ball bearing turbo, can anyone add to this?

Also, is it just me, or is it a pleasant suprise how much torque these turbo kits are putting to the wheels over previous gens turbos?

esmith13
10-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by surfsi

Dude, you need to get in touch with me about your turbo... I have some news for you that may put you up to par HP wise with Steve for no dollars at all...

Eric

VIZHUNZ02SI
10-12-2003, 06:25 PM
can i use the e-manage with the rev hard kit

prracer617
10-20-2003, 10:00 AM
GREDDY ISNT CARB APPROVE YET

stimpGSX
11-19-2003, 08:26 PM
2003 HONDA CIVIC Si SFP TURBO KIT

250whp @6psi 207lbs tq
Garrett T3/T04E (1yr warranty)
Tial 38mm waste gate
Tial 50mm blow off valve
Custom intercooler core w/end tanks 2.5

STP03BlueSI
12-13-2003, 11:01 AM
Wow! damn....do i want to go JRSC or Turbo...damn...

THMotorsports
12-15-2003, 11:19 AM
To answer some questions, the Greddy kit does use the mitsu turbo, and that gives it an advantage and disadvantage. First off, the turbo spools very quickly and can produce significant power fast. Unfortunatley, since it is small, it spins very fast and does not flow as much volume of air CFM. This produces a flatter torque curve, found mostly at higher RPM's. As well, the maximum capacity of the greddy is not as high as a T3/T4 design can go. The Cybernation, SFP, and Rev Hard kits use bigger turbos, are more complete and can potentially make more power. If you are looking to just boost 7-9 psi consistantly the entire life of the motor, then the greddy is a good choice. If you plan to build your motor, which does not just mean pistons and rods, go with the others. A proper motor build includes pistons, rods, head bolts, and especially Sleeves. Without the sleeves, you might as well keep your 8 psi. The head is a very important work too. The cam profile should match the turbo kit and allow the proper breathing. I see that some of these kits include fuel managment and electronic controlers which are good to have. THe injectors are a must if you dont want to max out the stockers. Finally, an upgraded fuel pump is recomended, bc the stock wont last that long. The rest you guys know and for some reason I decided to write up a huge turbo faq for no reason. I hope this helps those who dont know and those who do agree with me.

Happy boosting that K20

TRUEHONDA.COM coming in February-- your one stop for EP3, DC5, and EM2 real performance parts.

prracer617
12-15-2003, 12:16 PM
well thanks fo the info im thinking of going turbo for my first time and that really helps im leaning towards the cybernation one im jsut thinking if it will pass emisions

esmith13
12-15-2003, 12:38 PM
Well, last time I checked, you needed a Cat to pass emissions.... The Cybernation kit is designed to not have a cat on the car. You would have to goto florida and have them customize it for you to get it to work with a Cat. I'm sure that won't be cheap and will loose a fair amount of power.

... Not to mention CN dosen't do any work in house anymore either....

Eric

prracer617
12-15-2003, 01:16 PM
that sucks i didnt know that know i know keeping on the cat would kill the horsepower huh .....

SFPracing
01-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Any turbo kit will work fine with or without a catalytic converter. You will ultimately make more power without a cat but a good quality high flow unit will only marginally decrease power over not having one at all.

esmith13
01-06-2004, 07:25 AM
Problem seems to be that with the EP, if you install a high flow cat, you throw a CEL just like when you run a test pipe... So you also need something to override the O2 sensors as well...

Eric

SFPracing
01-06-2004, 07:59 AM
You just need a rear 02 simulator. That's standard on most OBDII cars.

Ep3_kid
01-23-2004, 06:30 PM
where can i get an 02 simulator for the ep??

dofu
02-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ep3_kid
where can i get an 02 simulator for the ep??

caspers electronics (link) (http://www.casperselectronics.com)

Peking
02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by dofu
caspers electronics (link) (http://www.casperselectronics.com)

Also you can get some actually feedback here...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=111333

Worth reading, through the beginning pages it is mostly positive. Then near the end it gets pretty negative. Oh well, last pages hint to clear skies yet agian.

SychoSly
03-31-2004, 02:06 PM
shouldnt there be an update..cybernation stage I 279.5 whp.

Boost Junkie
04-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SychoSly
shouldnt there be an update..cybernation stage I 279.5 whp.

We are currently in the process of polishing up our cruising and idle routines so there has not been much to report. Once we are finished with that, back on the dyno it will go and we will really see what we can get out of it. Will keep everyone posted.

Speedworks
04-22-2004, 10:38 AM
any kind of restrictions will deminish hp ive got the rev hard kit its pretty meaty i took an sti in it pulled on his ass hard

smilla0
05-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by CIVICBOOST
Rev Hard Stage 2:
254 whp and 288 lbs/ft of Torque
7 PSI
Hondata FI flash included $3400
pending CARB approval

The rev hard web site advertises +75 hp, 215 tq, so shouldn't the numbers be more like 200 whp and 215 lb-ft torque?

Actually, I just looked at the dyno on the web page and it says 252.7/228.6. So I guess it was a typo. Hehe, I wish I could get 288 lb-ft out of my 2.0L :)

dofu
05-05-2004, 01:50 AM
whats with the ei piggyback from cybernation?

Smforward012
05-10-2004, 06:12 PM
is the revhard turbo kit stage 2 street legal

clutch797
04-19-2008, 07:08 AM
Im running the greddy kit w/frontmount on my ep with a k24a1 and made 238whp and 237wtq at 8.5 psi. People say my numbers are low for my set up but i did not want all top end, I wanted good low/mid range power and the greddy kit gives me that. I can crank the boost up and push 300 but that's for later.

Jpax
04-19-2008, 07:20 AM
is the revhard turbo kit stage 2 street legal

nope

jeenyusss
04-19-2008, 07:27 AM
define legal:whistle:

civictype_r04
04-19-2008, 08:08 AM

hahaha

weltall
04-19-2008, 08:37 AM

the ability to get a state inspection sticker

jeenyusss
04-21-2008, 07:40 AM
the ability to get a state inspection sticker

my car was smoking from the hood and rear and i still got mine :noidea:

SpAdZ
04-21-2008, 09:56 AM
i got mine inspected...no cels...i might not have passed due to lack of sealbelts or any interior pieces but the plug and run didint get me

BlownSi05
05-29-2008, 12:17 PM
so does anyone have an actual contact number for Rev Hard? i have been looking and for the life of me cannot find one.

playap07
05-29-2008, 04:23 PM
so does anyone have an actual contact number for Rev Hard? i have been looking and for the life of me cannot find one.

(818) 998-4064

The S
05-29-2008, 04:44 PM
is cybernations even in buisness

playap07
05-29-2008, 04:53 PM
is cybernations even in buisness

nope! you have too find people thats selling their guardian kits if you want one

frm_808
06-16-2008, 11:05 PM
what would you guys choose and why?

playap07
06-17-2008, 09:51 AM
i choose rev hard because there the next best thing to full race

weltall
06-17-2008, 10:01 AM
wat...........

trogdor48430
06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
i wanta go boost soon but dont wanta mess with the motor what kit is safe with stock internals thanks

playap07
06-17-2008, 03:01 PM
i wanta go boost soon but dont wanta mess with the motor what kit is safe with stock internals thanks

all them are but its basically how high your boost is and if you have a 3 bar map sensor and how you take care of your car!

FULL RACE IS THE BEST - imo

REV HARD IS 2ND BEST - imo

GREEDY IS THIRD - imo

*cybernation was suposedly 2nd best i think but they are out of business now, you can buy those kits off members around this site*

i dont know any other turbo kits beside those 3 but thats what order i put them in according to my oppinion. Supercharging isnt my scene so i have no knowlege of those!

weltall
06-17-2008, 03:04 PM
fullrace
peakboost
TDI(something er other)
arizona forced induction makes kseries kits
rev hard
greddy
some hack job custom kit
throwing a grenade in you motor

tunerz image kit:mrolleyes:

trogdor48430
06-17-2008, 07:59 PM
i dont have to have insane boost just wahtever is save to run

RTE117
06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I still do not understand why people over pay for these kits. I say just put your own together.

It's kinda like this to me:

Anyone buying the bling kits like Full Race are idiots or just hardparkers (which is big in the Honda world). Sorry. My buddy's dad is a welder of 22 years and has been in the automotive industry for longer and will build me a top mount, dump tube, manifold, etc for a goddamn FRACTION of the cost of those bling setups and guarantee his work until the day he dies.

Then there are the kits which include shit you will never use like FMU's and tiny turbo's.. Not so good for Honda engines IMO. So in the end you end up paying for to replace/upgrade.

playap07
06-17-2008, 11:23 PM
I still do not understand why people over pay for these kits. I say just put your own together.

Anyone buying the bling kits like Full Race are idiots or just hardparkers (which is big in the Honda world). Sorry. My buddy's dad is a welder of 22 years and has been in the automotive industry for longer and will build me a top mount, dump tube, manifold, etc for a goddamn FRACTION of the cost of those bling setups and guarantee his work until the day he dies.

Then there are the kits which include shit you will never use like FMU's and tiny turbo's.. Not so good for Honda engines IMO. So in the end you end up paying for to replace/upgrade.

i dont have the patients to look around for parts for a custom turbo kit! i just want to buy a nice kit that will give me 250+ hp with all the good accesories including kpro! i got a good ass deal on my turbo kit and its been show that the revhard kit puts dont 250+hp so i didnt really over pay! i also dont have the patients to sit around and get pipes welded! only the oil pan cause that shits simple as fuck! let me know how much your custom kit cost you! with stock internals?! and ill run you! custom against rev hard! custom may win but revhard is only an inch behind your ass if you got the good shit!

JCEM
06-17-2008, 11:54 PM

You have somebody who will build a custom kit for you and stand by their work.

Good for you.

Most people don't have those kind of resources. That leaves kits built by reputable companies who have done the R&D to ensure that the engine is going to run reliably. If these kits don't suit you, fine - but saying people are idiots for buying a kit that's known to work well and suits their needs....well, lets just say you're on the wrong forum for that kind of attitude.

BTW, what the hell is a "hardparker"

weltall
06-18-2008, 02:07 PM
i can run down streetbikes with my "waste of money"

03 inspire
06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
i can run down streetbikes with my "waste of money"

welt hows the kit treating u ?

AUTiger
06-18-2008, 02:27 PM
welt hows the kit treating u ?

apparently not good enough if he's trying to sell the car:mfrown:

weltall
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
click the link in my sig to see

the kit is awsome its just i might get stationed in cali in the near future and there is NOOOOO way ill be legal out there

i have to have a smog cert to get on base even if i have out of state tags

playap07
06-18-2008, 04:01 PM

the kit is awsome its just i might get stationed in cali in the near future and there is NOOOOO way ill be legal out there

:mcry:are you serious! what the fuck! that cant be true.....hit up base legal! what base you going too??

weltall
06-18-2008, 04:51 PM
penelton or miramar

god forbid okinawa

jeenyusss
06-18-2008, 04:58 PM

i odnt know what to say to that, except not everyone has teh resources you do or the know-how to put together a proper kit with all the fittings.

so as a summary i would say for your remarks your a complete narrowminded loser

and hey, since people that buy full-race kit are "hardparkers" (whatever that means) you should take your rinky-dink "mad jdm custom turbo kit" up against jason.

weltall
06-18-2008, 05:07 PM
and get "hardwalked"

03 inspire
06-18-2008, 05:32 PM

i live in cali i can help u with the smog dont trip!

bdooley
06-18-2008, 06:05 PM
and get "hardwalked"

:lol::roll: thats exactly what it would be but if i had to use another word it would be a raping.

weltall
06-18-2008, 06:37 PM
i live in cali i can help u with the smog dont trip!
ill definately hit you up when the time come

ill know in about a year (im just trying to get all my ducks in a row so i no for sure that i can still have my car with outa state plates)

it just sucks that they still make us get the cert shit done to drive our NC registered cars on base

jeenyusss
06-18-2008, 07:42 PM
emissions in general is overated:mconfused::mangel:

03 inspire
06-20-2008, 01:07 AM

ill know in about a year (im just trying to get all my ducks in a row so i no for sure that i can still have my car with outa state plates)

it just sucks that they still make us get the cert shit done to drive our NC registered cars on base

good news if u r in the army and u are active no need to reg in cali not required by DMV :) i know this cause i do reg's and Insurance here in cAli :)

playap07
06-20-2008, 03:01 PM
good news if u r in the army and u are active no need to reg in cali not required by DMV :) i know this cause i do reg's and Insurance here in cAli :)

:meek:bong! good ass new boi! i like that um um yup!

Owen
06-22-2008, 03:11 AM

when the heck id tht change, cause the last time i tried to register my car there they told me I had to do a emissions check and this back in 03. BUt I never going to register my car out there anyways. I'll stick with my texas plates or any state has no emissions check. God I love my turbod civic. Just wish the damm thing to run when it gets back to texas.

playap07
06-22-2008, 11:40 AM
when the heck id tht change, cause the last time i tried to register my car there they told me I had to do a emissions check and this back in 03. BUt I never going to register my car out there anyways. I'll stick with my texas plates or any state has no emissions check. God I love my turbod civic. Just wish the damm thing to run when it gets back to texas.

what part of texas you at? you dont have anyone starting up you civic from time to time?

RTE117
06-24-2008, 09:41 PM
i odnt know what to say to that, except not everyone has teh resources you do or the know-how to put together a proper kit with all the fittings.

so as a summary i would say for your remarks your a complete narrowminded loser

and hey, since people that buy full-race kit are "hardparkers" (whatever that means) you should take your rinky-dink "mad jdm custom turbo kit" up against jason.

Ok. Well, I built a 520 WHP capable setup for $2400 minus drivetrain support and tuning (using a, at then, bling Precision snail). Yeah, you got me. But lead on your vicarious life and tell me I can't compete with other people and fail to even focus on yourself.

It's not about having these resources though; it's finding them. You'd be surprised how many people would stand behind their private work. I can't weld, but that's about all I can't do (I hope to do all my own tuning in future).

A hardparker is a performance version of a ricer. They buy bling performance parts but have never seen a track. Basically what 95% of this site is. Sorry. And JDM is rice. I don't buy into it; never did.

But yes, I'm a loser. Let me go find someone else's setup to compete with you. LOL.

RTE117
06-24-2008, 10:08 PM
i dont have the patients to look around for parts for a custom turbo kit! i just want to buy a nice kit that will give me 250+ hp with all the good accesories including kpro! i got a good ass deal on my turbo kit and its been show that the revhard kit puts dont 250+hp so i didnt really over pay! i also dont have the patients to sit around and get pipes welded! only the oil pan cause that shits simple as fuck! let me know how much your custom kit cost you! with stock internals?! and ill run you! custom against rev hard! custom may win but revhard is only an inch behind your ass if you got the good shit!

Ok well... You are hell bent on making the EP3 the performance car it never was, so I can't argue with ignorance. 250 WHP. Oh boy. Good thing the EP3 is a sled compared to most modded Civics. You might trap 105 if you're lucky (that's not fast BTW).

You have somebody who will build a custom kit for you and stand by their work.

Good for you.

Most people don't have those kind of resources. That leaves kits built by reputable companies who have done the R&D to ensure that the engine is going to run reliably. If these kits don't suit you, fine - but saying people are idiots for buying a kit that's known to work well and suits their needs....well, lets just say you're on the wrong forum for that kind of attitude.

BTW, what the hell is a "hardparker"

Well since you seem to have a grasp on things unlike the one above, I'll be a little less harsh when I say this: aside from what I already mentioned about resources, most of the extra bling isn't necessary for you, me, or majority of modders. Even I plan to trap 130 on my next setup and I'd never consider that bling stuff. Why? Because there is a HUGE market for Honda's and you can find comparable products for cheaper! I bought my first custom mani, dp, and IC piping from SpoolinPerformance before he became a big shot. I sold it off and the guy that bought it made over 400 WHP on a partially built LS shortblock. Guess what? All of that costed as much as a single FR manifold! And how many 600 WHP EP3's are there to need these insanely expensive, top of the line products? You see me as a nuisance but I'm not.. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

sittinlow
06-24-2008, 10:58 PM

same here. its rediculous...

jeenyusss
06-25-2008, 03:08 AM

i got another idea everyone should get a custom exhaust made instead of buying the prefabbed name brands one. Also, stop buying intakes, headers, etc.

While we are at it, you are a hardparker if you go to the store and waste your money on groceries because you can just grow the foods yours or go hunting and get your own meat.

Stop buying clothes and start making your own before you Is a HardpArker fo ReaLz.

Most turbo ktis can produce a lot of power its the engine holding it back

i forgot though, your mechanical and turbo knowledge surpasses everyone on this site.

oh yeah i agree jason running 11's at the track is hardparking.

go back to where you came from:

www.honda-tech.com

Princess
06-25-2008, 04:11 AM
A hardparker is a performance version of a ricer. They buy bling performance parts but have never seen a track. Basically what 95% of this site is. Sorry. And JDM is rice. I don't buy into it; never did.

I found a definition for hardparking HERE (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hardparking). And here I thought it had a different meaning. :mangel:

RTE117, I see what you're saying and you make some good points. Most JDM parts people really are concerned with are rice, but things like JDM headlights, Recaro seats and the k20a engine for the CTR are superior to the USDM versions. There's nothing wrong with being hardparker if you can afford the parts and you enjoy the hobby. I don't see anything wrong with people who own showcars and hardly or never drive them, they are hardparking to the extreme, but it makes the happy, so that's cool.

RTE117, some people might see some flaws in the things you typed in this thread, but that's cool. I think you're brave for putting your opinions out there. I agree with you that people shouldn't be afraid to piece together their own turbo kits. And it's true that hardparking is more common in the Honda community than in other car communities. It's nice to see someone on ephatch who is opinionated and not afraid to have viewpoints that few others agree with.

All that said though you gotta respect ephatch because ephatch members have the world's fastest and highest horsepower ep3s. The emphasis on this site is on clean, classy cars without silly bodykits. Sure, looks is more important to most people on here than performance, but that's ok.

If you hate the ep3 it's probably the wrong forum to be on. And some of us hate pointless rice as much as anyone else does. But there is nothing wrong with wanting your car to be pretty either. Not everyone cares about racing, some people just want to create a machine that could kick ass if it had to, but they want to keep their car cute so they never ride it hard or push it much.

We have some ep3s on this forum that look pretty bad and some that have a lot of money spent on them and still look bad. But we also have some really badass ep3s on here as far as performance and also as far as styling, and I am not just talking JDM junk.

*exhales* lol Well, that's long enough. Hopefully this thread turns peaceful and we all find a way to get along.

playap07
06-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Ok well... You are hell bent on making the EP3 the performance car it never was, so I can't argue with ignorance. 250 WHP. Oh boy. Good thing the EP3 is a sled compared to most modded Civics. You might trap 105 if you're lucky (that's not fast BTW).

Your a funny person! your the one with ignorance! first of all i only have one car and the ep3 is my that! i have no mechanical skills to make a high hp car and i could care less about make one due to the fact l like to travel and dont want to have 15 mpg with 500+..! i want 250+ hp because its a good amount to have just to get on it when ever i want to versus a stock evo or sti! O yes i know thats not as fast as weltalls car but i really dont care! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO WITH 500 HP??? i cant travel from new mexico to cali in that type of performance car! before you try to get at someone use the education that you should have gotten to figure out the goal of what the owner of the vehicle is tryin to accomplish! THIS IS ALL YOUR OPINION...last i checked i didnt ask you to cretic my cars set up! HOW THE FUCK YOU GOING TO COME ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT HOW PEOPLE THAT BUY TURBO KITS ARE WASTING MONEY! DO YOU FUCKIN PAY ME......YEA I GUESS YOU DO SINCE I GET PAID WITH YOUR TAXES(US AIR FORCE)! im going to spend my money on what ever i want! SO YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS CAN GO TO HELL! HAVE A NICE FUCKIN DAY KID!

na14yu
06-25-2008, 08:12 AM
You might trap 105 if you're lucky (that's not fast BTW).

Holy 1320 Batman! Are people still drag racing?!?!

:flame:

jeenyusss
06-26-2008, 03:10 AM
:msmile:

Your a funny person! your the one with ignorance! first of all i only have one car and the ep3 is my that! i have no mechanical skills to make a high hp car and i could care less about make one due to the fact l like to travel and dont want to have 15 mpg with 500+..! i want 250+ hp because its a good amount to have just to get on it when ever i want to versus a stock evo or sti! O yes i know thats not as fast as weltalls car but i really dont care! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO WITH 500 HP??? i cant travel from new mexico to cali in that type of performance car! before you try to get at someone use the education that you should have gotten to figure out the goal of what the owner of the vehicle is tryin to accomplish! THIS IS ALL YOUR OPINION...last i checked i didnt ask you to cretic my cars set up! HOW THE FUCK YOU GOING TO COME ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT HOW PEOPLE THAT BUY TURBO KITS ARE WASTING MONEY! DO YOU FUCKIN PAY ME......YEA I GUESS YOU DO SINCE I GET PAID WITH YOUR TAXES(US AIR FORCE)! im going to spend my money on what ever i want! SO YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS CAN GO TO HELL! HAVE A NICE FUCKIN DAY KID!

dustyboner
06-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Ok. Well, I built a 520 WHP capable setup for $2400 minus drivetrain support and tuning (using a, at then, bling Precision snail). Yeah, you got me. But lead on your vicarious life and tell me I can't compete with other people and fail to even focus on yourself.

do you think you could go into detail on your $2400 set up? maybe some pictures, a parts list, and if the part was new or used.

i pieced together a custom turbo setup with all new parts. it was $2400 just for the hondata, intercooler, and turbo.

http://www3.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/91a8c2644dc8dc71701a89e0e7fc4ad44g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ccxzjftmyen&thumb=4)

slowharry
08-28-2017, 03:09 AM
I do a similar car repair. I am glad that I can find out something here and after years it will be cheaper. This is my first car. Regards.