PDA

View Full Version : goodbye to the EP3 crowd

lastsaga
10-01-2003, 08:32 AM
well guys, i've been lurking on the board for awhile as a longtime fan of the EP3.. however.. for the deal i was getting, i had to go ahead and get a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege over the 03 civic si.

i'll always be down to come out to so cal meets when you have them and be the lone mazda out there :D

anyhow, this forum was fun, lotsa interesting people and i really learned a lot from all you guys. hopefully i'll save up enough money to get the next Si that comes around :)

<-- always was a honda fan, and always will (rip 89 crx) lol

laters

brendanSI
10-01-2003, 08:37 AM
Nice choice. I test drove that three times, but got the EP. Enjoy it!

STP03BlueSI
10-01-2003, 09:16 AM
I almost got that car. It was a decision between the 03 SE-R Spec V, The 3.5 MSP, and the 03Si.

The spec V i still like, but i really didnt want another 4 door car.
The MSP well being on the MSProtege.com site for about 2-3 months, people were poping engines left and right(Stock boost was 5 lbs), and well the people on the site werent the friendliest, esp with questions.

Then the Si..well as you all know thats the one i got! And i love this SITE!!!!

So on that note, becareful of moding the MSP, make sure u also check out that site!!:smilem:

02SilverSiHB
10-01-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
I almost got that car. It was a decision between the 03 SE-R Spec V, The 3.5 MSP, and the 03Si.

The spec V i still like, but i really didnt want another 4 door car.
The MSP well being on the MSProtege.com site for about 2-3 months, people were poping engines left and right(Stock boost was 5 lbs), and well the people on the site werent the friendliest, esp with questions.

Then the Si..well as you all know thats the one i got! And i love this SITE!!!!

So on that note, becareful of moding the MSP, make sure u also check out that site!!:smilem:
about the same reasons here. I also heard that the tranny on the msp can't handle much more boost, and they aren't all that fast compared to our cars. But the handling is nice on them. It's a good car though

Zero Three Si
10-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by lastsaga
well guys, i've been lurking on the board for awhile as a longtime fan of the EP3.. however.. for the deal i was getting, i had to go ahead and get a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege over the 03 civic si.

i'll always be down to come out to so cal meets when you have them and be the lone mazda out there :D

anyhow, this forum was fun, lotsa interesting people and i really learned a lot from all you guys. hopefully i'll save up enough money to get the next Si that comes around :)

<-- always was a honda fan, and always will (rip 89 crx) lol

laters

Later gater....YOU'LL BE BACK...

STP03BlueSI
10-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
about the same reasons here. I also heard that the tranny on the msp can't handle much more boost, and they aren't all that fast compared to our cars. But the handling is nice on them. It's a good car though

Also that Kenwood System is SWEET!!!!:tongue:

Zero Three Si
10-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Also that Kenwood System is SWEET!!!!:tongue:

All kenwood products are sweet. My home entertainment system is a kenwood.