PDA

View Full Version : thinking of an ep again

jeffspeed23
10-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Hey guys, most dont know me but I was in a severe accident last april. I have a V6 stang now and im tired of it. its fast but its so low on the tech level. now im thinking about getting an ep again in a year or so... well that or the 2005 ford mutang GT (http://www.stangnet.com/mustanggtconcept/)
or if things go really well, i want to get the lancer evo but there having rust problems according to their forums already. the mustangs okay, some will like it some willl say another brick in the wind. but i do miss my EP :'(

Civicvtec1ps
10-01-2003, 07:40 PM
yup. trade in v6 stang for ep3

jeffspeed23
10-01-2003, 07:49 PM
dont want to trade car in, keeping it as a daily driver. just trying to figure out what I can afford in another year or 2. ep's look good lowered and you have all kinds of aftermarket forced induction ( i think) systems and.........well theres just millions of sh!t you can mod it up with just b/c its a semi sport honda.... lancer is turning me off, if i get a mustang GT, thats 25k, which is to much...so im thinking Honda.

ep pilot
10-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Call me crazy, but I sort of like the V6 Mustang. In a 5spd it is quite fun, not in the same sence, but like a flat-six in a Porsche. I love the corse rumble of the pushrod 3.8L, I even dig the way the car sort of shakes a bit. Even though the 3.8L doesn't have the raw torque like it's 4.6L sibling, dropping the windows & placing your elbow on the window sill while your hand is holding the roof, and having every girl jock your stang because most don't know the differance from a 3.8L to the 4.6L is kind of cool.

Did you get a stick? also they look clean with a set of the Torque-thrust style wheels or the 18" SVT wheels.

-Ryan

klubhedsi
10-01-2003, 09:34 PM
i would never get a v6 mustang! To me if there is a v8 in a car series u need to get it! v6 are for girls! No offense!

DavidT
10-01-2003, 09:44 PM
Dude...wait. The 05 'Stang is gonna be sweeter than shit if it looks like what it's suppose to look like and be what all the mags are saying. Or...there's still a SMALL chance the 04 Type R might come to the US too. There may be a 1 year waiting list but there's still the thought of the Type R :p :) :D