PDA

View Full Version : Mods you regret?

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 10:55 AM
I still have a bone stock ep, I've been reading this board trying to formulate a plan for when I start the modding (never done this before) I'm primarily waiting until we buy a house (downpayments are a bitch), but even then I can't do anything major until my wife gets another car (she wants a TT) so that we don't depend on the ep as our only car (I take the bus to work, she drives the car).

so anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any mods they wish they didn't do. Whether it was more trouble than it was worth, just too much money for the gains, or you hated it once it was done..whatever.

When I do it, I want to do it right, and I'm thinking I'll probably go turbo (she gets a ring, I get a turbo, fair, right?).. so I'm curious about everything from intake to turbo to suspension.

furious
10-02-2003, 11:12 AM
I got an SRI that I now have sitting in my garage. I don't know if I truly regret it, cause I might put it back on. However, I didn't like the increase in noise pollution so I opt to take it out. In fact, I was so damn unsure that I had put it on and taken it off about 6 times since I got it 2 months ago.

However, since you want a turbo and I'm assuming that requires i/h/e upgrades also, then I suppose free flow noise pollution would not be considered a handicap in your soon to be book...

good luck....I'm really starting to appreciate the stock ep as is...

Chrisbgft
10-02-2003, 11:23 AM
i wish i would have bought a aftermarket exhaust instead of going custom. The guy who did my exhaust used my stock flange near the cat. Also, he angled the muffler, it sticks out way to far and it rattles against the bar under the back bumper! I want to put the stock exhaust back on, but when he took it off, he took it off in 3 pieces! WTF IS THAT!?? He was suppost to be the best in my area?!?!

jaydub
10-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I regret not doing my car audio the right way the first time. Since I ghetto rigged some shit to begin with, I'm having to go back and clean up things, and that's not fun.

At least I'm getting a proud feeling of knowing I'm doing it the right way this time, cutting no corners.

Chrisbgft
10-02-2003, 11:29 AM
Yea, i know how the audio part goes...i wanted a In Dash DVD..so i bought some shit company and it was terrible quality!

civic hatch boi
10-02-2003, 11:54 AM
i regret buying my car. should have bought the TypeS.. woulda, shoulda, coulda... oh well.

Civicvtec1ps
10-02-2003, 12:53 PM
no regret so far,kinda regret putting money on audio system but gotta listen to music right? because stock headuint is crap

gabbman
10-02-2003, 12:56 PM
I did not think the neuspeed short shifter kit was worth the money. I think its worth about $40

stephen
10-02-2003, 01:12 PM
had an aftermarket cat-back.

sold it, and replaced it with the stock muffler, 2 inch mid.

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
no regret so far,kinda regret putting money on audio system but gotta listen to music right? because stock headuint is crap

Yeah, the head unit kinda sucks, but it doesn't sound too bad. I spent a ton of money on my surround sound in my apartment, I think I'll just leave the car audio stock. It would be different if I had a long commute, but eventually this car will just be for me to play with.

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by stephen
had an aftermarket cat-back.

sold it, and replaced it with the stock muffler, 2 inch mid.

was it a custom job? was it just too loud?

I don't know if it's just coincidence, but from what I've seen,I think I like the sound of dual tipped mufflers better. and I really like the look better than the big 3" can tips.

stephen
10-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
was it a custom job? was it just too loud?

I don't know if it's just coincidence, but from what I've seen,I think I like the sound of dual tipped mufflers better. and I really like the look better than the big 3" can tips.

Gains from aftermarket cat-backs are no better than top end gains with a custom pipe and stock muffler, from the dyno sheets I've seen when coupled with an AEM CAI. It just wasn't worth the extra 3-400 dollars for the look and sound.

Besides, it still sounds great, and the stock tips look nice. Honda designed the muffler to be really free-flowing, so theres really no need to replace it. Keeping the car stock looking, and less rice-looking is really smart in Philadelphia as well.

Zero Three Si
10-02-2003, 01:20 PM
I still have a bone stock ep, I've been reading this board trying to formulate a plan for when I start the modding (never done this before) I'm primarily waiting until we buy a house (downpayments are a bitch), but even then I can't do anything major until my wife gets another car (she wants a TT) so that we don't depend on the ep as our only car (I take the bus to work, she drives the car).

so anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any mods they wish they didn't do. Whether it was more trouble than it was worth, just too much money for the gains, or you hated it once it was done..whatever.

When I do it, I want to do it right, and I'm thinking I'll probably go turbo (she gets a ring, I get a turbo, fair, right?).. so I'm curious about everything from intake to turbo to suspension.

Dude, you know need that much money for a downpayment. If you're a first time homebuyer....they have programs where you can put down 500 bucks as your down payment.

Standard loans require 3%,5%,10 or 20% depending on the type of loan you get. You would be suprised!

Me and my g/f are building a house right now. We're putting down 5% but because our house won't be down until March of 2004 they gave us they to may payments which equal the 5%. I won't have any mods until March of 2004....so I feel your pain. I told my girl..."you can live it in or wear it" in regards to a ring. She chose the house. I still have to get a wedding band/ring so it might be even after March that I start modding. I'm planing on limo tint on all 5 windows, 1 12" sub, 17in rims, CAI, header, and Tein coilover, and type r carbon fiber wing and stopping there.

Mad02Si
10-02-2003, 01:33 PM

When I do it, I want to do it right, and I'm thinking I'll probably go turbo (she gets a ring, I get a turbo, fair, right?).. so I'm curious about everything from intake to turbo to suspension. Like the other guy said there are alot of programs out to help with purchasing a home. I had a no money option cause at the time I was broke as hell, but didnt want an apartment. They rolled the closing cost into the loan and I paid nothing, to get my home. I live alone, so it's tougher on me cause there's isn't another income helping pay for shit. My girl has her own house, but is kinda on me about living together so we could get a better place, but I just have to many other bills to catch up on. I mod my car when I can and even though I really should have spent money else were, modding helps me stay sane a little. I'm done for this year till I can get some type of major power add on, but I still think about what I can do even though I dont have the cash. But think things out, and regrets wont be made. Set a goal, and then get only things the will help reach that goal. My one regret (not really a regret) is the Neuspeed short shifter. It was 30-40 bucks to much, it's only worth 30 bucks in my opinion but I had to have it at the time cause I want to perfect my shifting and shit. Now I know and next time it wont happen again.

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Dude, you know need that much money for a downpayment. If you're a first time homebuyer....they have programs where you can put down 500 bucks as your down payment.

Standard loans require 3%,5%,10 or 20% depending on the type of loan you get. You would be suprised!

Me and my g/f are building a house right now. We're putting down 5% but because our house won't be down until March of 2004 they gave us they to may payments which equal the 5%. I won't have any mods until March of 2004....so I feel your pain. I told my girl..."you can live it in or wear it" in regards to a ring. She chose the house. I still have to get a wedding band/ring so it might be even after March that I start modding. I'm planing on limo tint on all 5 windows, 1 12" sub, 17in rims, CAI, header, and Tein coilover, and type r carbon fiber wing and stopping there.

We're planning on doing 5% down, which doesn't sound like much, but it's gonna be about $12,000 and she just had to pay quarterly taxes, then I dropped almost 6k on the ring... now my friend just told us that we should wait until after we file our 2003 taxes before we apply for the loan because she made way more money this year than last. I work for Washington mutual, so I get a 1/4% discount on the mortgage rate if we go through them, but they charge like $300 to apply for the loan, so I don't wanna come up short because we rushed it.

Zero Three Si
10-02-2003, 01:50 PM
We're planning on doing 5% down, which doesn't sound like much, but it's gonna be about $12,000 and she just had to pay quarterly taxes, then I dropped almost 6k on the ring... now my friend just told us that we should wait until after we file our 2003 taxes before we apply for the loan because she made way more money this year than last. I work for Washington mutual, so I get a 1/4% discount on the mortgage rate if we go through them, but they charge like $300 to apply for the loan, so I don't wanna come up short because we rushed it.

If my math is right....5%=12,000 dollars....well that's a $240,000 dollar house....homie that ain't no starter home.

It's just the two of you....all you need is a little 3 bedroom maybe 1200 square foot house. Live there for 3 maybe 4 years and build a little bit of equity in that house...and for your next house you have the cash from your equity you built to have a large down payment. $6,000 on a ring? Man if she leaves you thats 6,000 down the drain. Not to mention you should insure that rock. BTW...what and why does a person have to pay quarterly taxes? Good though man...hope everything works out.

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 02:01 PM
If my math is right....5%=12,000 dollars....well that's a $240,000 dollar house....homie that ain't no starter home.

It's just the two of you....all you need is a little 3 bedroom maybe 1200 square foot house. Live there for 3 maybe 4 years and build a little bit of equity in that house...and for your next house you have the cash from your equity you built to have a large down payment. $6,000 on a ring? Man if she leaves you thats 6,000 down the drain. Not to mention you should insure that rock. BTW...what and why does a person have to pay quarterly taxes? Good though man...hope everything works out.

We'll be lucky if $240k gets us 1200 square feet in west seattle. Yeah I know the ring needs to be insured, she was supposed to do that, I doubt she has yet though.

She has to pay quarterly taxes because she files as an independent contractor.

Also, it's easy to spend that much on a ring when she makes a lot more money than me.

bobdobbs
10-02-2003, 02:57 PM

Starter homes in the Bay Area are $400,000 and up. Median home price is currently $536,000. Our first home (3 bedroom, 1800 sq ft), was a little over half a million. That's US dollars, not pesos. :D

It sounds crazy, but the wages make up for it and in 20-30 years when we cash out, we'll take our money and buy a mansion in Arizona.

Assuming we don't get nuked by Osama. :D :D

bloodzombie
10-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Starter homes in the Bay Area are $400,000 and up. Median home price is currently $536,000. Our first home (3 bedroom, 1800 sq ft), was a little over half a million. That's US dollars, not pesos. :D

That's actually where I wanted to move, but I'm glad we didn't because we coudln't afford it.

phatfreeza
10-02-2003, 05:01 PM
back to the topic, (since i know nothing of home ownership :rolleyes: ) i kinda regret putting on springs... two things... NO CHEAP SHOCKS AVAILABLE!!! i guess if other companies don't come up with $300 shocks i'll have to go with koni... but after having my s-techs for ... 2 months? i can start to feel the dips and potholes a lot more... and that's not fun! also the alignment costs can build up if you dont' drive carefully (i'm learning the hard way) ... that's bout it from my corner... happy modding !

Zero Three Si
10-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs

It sounds crazy, but the wages make up for it and in 20-30 years when we cash out, we'll take our money and buy a mansion in Arizona.

Assuming we don't get nuked by Osama. :D :D

The Bay Area is also the NUMBER 1 place for highest house prices. The Median home price in Chicago is currently 240,000. You're talking roughly 2000-2500 sq ft. Start houses and newer town homes are like around $100-170k. But then again like you said San Fran's wages make up for the housing market. It's all relative.

sniperSI
10-03-2003, 12:05 AM
Damn for 250,000 in Orlando FL, you can build a nice nice nice 2500 sq ft house w/ pool and property.

I would of waited to lower my car. I should of waited on the full suspension. Not that the ride is THAT bad, but its not like stock and i HATE POT HOLES w/ only 1.5 inch drop.

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 12:19 AM
Sniper...you think Orlando is cheap.

Move to ATL

2500-3000sq ft for like 170k

Dunrick
10-03-2003, 12:29 AM
too big of wheels is a big regret.

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Dunrick
too big of wheels is a big regret.

How big of wheels did you get? I think anything over 17 is too big for our car.

HondaMan
10-03-2003, 12:57 AM
Well, I learned a few things the hard way:

1. Look around for the wheels you like best and keep in mind that bigger is not better if you are looking for performance. Example: 17/18 inch wheels are for looks (also rougher ride due mainly to low profile tires) and light weight 15/16 inch wheels are for performance and better ride.

2. Springs are nice for a cheap drop ($150 or less) & short term performance, if you do the spring install yourself but in the long run going with a full blown suspension system like Tein Basics/Flex or KW is better. However they will run you $900+! Don't forget to get a rear camber kit...the front camber bolts are not needed but could be helpful for AutoX and extreme drops & the like.

3. A CAI system is better than SRI for performance, but SRI has no engine hydro lock issues...something you might want to consider in Seattle, but you rarely have standing water in Seattle. There is more chance of standing water here in GA and I will be replacing my Typhoon SRI with an Injen CAI tomorrow. Keep in mind a CAI or SRI will more than likely not work with a turbo charger, since it will probably require a custom intake design.

4. The stock muffler is a free flowing design and works well, so a custom midpipe is a smart cheap mod (approx. $100). However, I'm strongly considering a MagnaFlow catback exhaust since it will include a midpipe and a sweet sounding muffler for about $200 more & looks stock & nice quality...well worth it in my book, plus it has nice gains.

That's about all I can think of right now. Yeah, real estate in western WA is not cheap. I sold my (1400 sq. foot) townhome in Everett, WA back in March for 165k and bought a 1600 sq. foot ranch style house here in GA for 127k. :) Good luck with it all...I hope this info helps!

Oh yeah, the Neuspeed short shifter kit is nice but not worth $100+ IMO...look for it used and at a lower price or other companies are starting to offer one now (I think).

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan
Well, I learned a few things that hard way:

1. Look around for the wheels you like best and keep in mind that bigger is not better if you are looking for performance. Example: 17/18 inch wheels are for looks (also rougher ride due mainly to low profile tires) and light weight 15/16 inch wheels are for performance and better ride.

2. Springs are nice for a cheap drop ($150 or less) & short term performance, if you do the spring install yourself but in the long run going with a full blown suspension system like Tein Basics/Flex or KW is better. However they will run you $900+! Don't forget to get a rear camber kit...the front camber bolts are not needed but could be helpful for AutoX and extreme drops & the like.

3. A CAI system is better than SRI for performance, but SRI has no engine hydro lock issues...something you might want to consider in Seattle, but you rarely have standing water in Seattle. There is more chance of standing water here in GA and I will be replacing my Typhoon SRI with an Injen CAI tomorrow. Keep in mind a CAI or SRI will more than likely not work with a turbo charger, since it will probably require a custom intake design.

4. The stock muffler is a free flowing design and works well, so a custom midpipe is a smart cheap mod (approx. $100). However, I'm strongly considering a MagnaFlow catback exhaust since it will include a midpipe and a sweet sounding muffler for about $200 more & looks stock & nice quality...well worth it in my book, plus it has nice gains.

That's about all I can think of right now. Yeah, real estate in western WA is not cheap. I sold my (1400 sq. foot) townhome in Everett, WA back in March for 165k and bought a 1600 sq. foot ranch style house here in GA for 127k. :) Good luck with it all...I hope this info helps!

All very good points....I was thinking about 17's...but I think I'll opt for 16's instead. You saved me some $$$ on a muffler. I was going to get a midpipe and a muffler. I'll just go with the mid pipe now. When I go to a muffler shop...what should I tell them in regards to me wanting a midpipe? Anything specific?

sniperSI
10-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Sniper...you think Orlando is cheap.

Move to ATL

2500-3000sq ft for like 170k

I noticed that! My company has headquaters in ATL, so bunch of us were looking around up there to see if we transfered how housing would be, apts are cheap too like 500 600 700 - for a nice size apt.

+ strippers are full contact in ATL. In orlando, no contact AND they have to wear bottems.

...in case you wanted to know heh.

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by sniperSI
I noticed that! My company has headquaters in ATL, so bunch of us were looking around up there to see if we transfered how housing would be, apts are cheap too like 500 600 700 - for a nice size apt.

+ strippers are full contact in ATL.

Sweet home ATLANTA...lol

HondaMan
10-03-2003, 01:18 AM
All very good points....I was thinking about 17's...but I think I'll opt for 16's instead. You saved me some $$$ on a muffler. I was going to get a midpipe and a muffler. I'll just go with the mid pipe now. When I go to a muffler shop...what should I tell them in regards to me wanting a midpipe? Anything specific?

2" or 2.25" Mandrel bent pipe...look into the MagnaFlow: < http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435341306 > I've seen it in person and it is nice...just right IMHO.

Yeah, the strippers in ATL are nice! :angel: The Dirty South rulz! :)

bloodzombie
10-03-2003, 01:43 AM
Hondaman, great information, this is the kind of stuff I was looking for. I was actually considering just getting some springs as my first mod because they're relatively cheap.. what about getting some springs now and just replacing the shocks with better ones later?

The wheels aren't really an issue, I'll probably just keep the stock ones unless I come across some used ones for cheap that I really like. I like the way the car looks stock (aside from wanting it dropped a bit) and I'd rather spend the money on performance.

I didn't know the CAI woudln't work with a turbo.. good to know. It almost just seems like I should leave the car alone until I'm ready to turbo it.

I really like the look of the stock muffler, so the new midpipe seems like a good plan.

What about sway bars and stuff, do they make a big difference?

zero three... 240k for a house in chicago? I have to wonder if you mean suburbs, because I lived in chicago before I moved here, and it wasn't cheap (though I never bought a house or even really considered it).

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 01:53 AM
Hondaman, great information, this is the kind of stuff I was looking for. I was actually considering just getting some springs as my first mod because they're relatively cheap.. what about getting some springs now and just replacing the shocks with better ones later?

The wheels aren't really an issue, I'll probably just keep the stock ones unless I come across some used ones for cheap that I really like. I like the way the car looks stock (aside from wanting it dropped a bit) and I'd rather spend the money on performance.

I didn't know the CAI woudln't work with a turbo.. good to know. It almost just seems like I should leave the car alone until I'm ready to turbo it.

I really like the look of the stock muffler, so the new midpipe seems like a good plan.

What about sway bars and stuff, do they make a big difference?

zero three... 240k for a house in chicago? I have to wonder if you mean suburbs, because I lived in chicago before I moved here, and it wasn't cheap (though I never bought a house or even really considered it).

Those are all good points. I think I almost have to do the CAI because its only like $150 bucks and a midpipe. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a turbo.

I stand corrected. Chicago suburb houses average about 240.

bloodzombie
10-03-2003, 02:20 AM
I stand corrected. Chicago suburb houses average about 240.

Yeah, it sucks, but that's how it works. If we moved further out of seattle we could get a great house, but we can do that when we get old.

bloodzombie
10-03-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Mad02Si
Like the other guy said there are alot of programs out to help with purchasing a home. I had a no money option cause at the time I was broke as hell, but didnt want an apartment. They rolled the closing cost into the loan and I paid nothing, to get my home.

Dont they rape you on the interest rate when you do this?

Zero Three Si
10-03-2003, 02:30 AM
Any mortage loan can rape you just like on car loans but not quite to that extent.

You have to do your research...and not just let them dictate to you what you're rate will be. You don't have as much leverage though.

My honda dealer told me the best financing I could get was 7.9...I laughed and told them they could taking a flying hike. We had to "negotiate" and I showed them the ad that they were offering 1.9.

You don't have to have PERFECT or EXCELLENT credit to buy a house either. As long as you don't have like 50k in credit card debt or something like that...you should qualify for some type of mortage.

Dunrick
10-03-2003, 03:10 AM
17" wheels ARE too big for this car....

for performance....looks wise...they look perfect

DavidT
10-03-2003, 03:27 AM
I haven't regretted any mods as of yet. I think a truly smart person (Which none of us are :o ) will not spend any money on a car and drive it as is. The only money you should be spending on your car, is maintence and putting gas in it ;) Because if you think about it, you're gonna be putting about $5-10k into your car and at the end you're just gonna get another car in a few years. :confused:

bloodzombie
10-03-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by DavidT
I haven't regretted any mods as of yet. I think a truly smart person (Which none of us are :o ) will not spend any money on a car and drive it as is. The only money you should be spending on your car, is maintence and putting gas in it ;) Because if you think about it, you're gonna be putting about $5-10k into your car and at the end you're just gonna get another car in a few years. :confused:

So true.. but if you want to take that a step further, the smartest person probably buys a hyundai for $8k with a 100,000 mile warranty and drives it until it dies, then gets another one.

But how is that any fun at all?

Civicvtec1ps
10-03-2003, 03:37 AM
no regret with 17s here. looks perfect on ep3 imo. but i dont care about performance so.

bobdobbs
10-03-2003, 03:47 AM
In the past, I've always regretted adding a CAI and exhaust, so I'm not doing that on this car. They just add too much noise for too little horsepower gain for me.

The most worthwhile mods are coilovers, RSX rear sway bar, lightweight wheels and better tires.

HondaMan
10-03-2003, 03:54 AM
I was actually considering just getting some springs as my first mod because they're relatively cheap.. what about getting some springs now and just replacing the shocks with better ones later?

That is an option...you can replace the stock shocks later on with Koni Yellows or something else when they come available (Koni = shock inserts...you will have to modify your OEM front strut assembly) and call it good. All of this would be a lot of work (all together)!

HondaMan
10-03-2003, 04:00 AM
Oh yeah, I plan to get a Progress or CTR rear anti-sway bar sooner or later...mainly to help with AutoX events. This will probably be my next mod. :)

Tein Basics (shocks/coilovers...suspension system) , Axxis Ulimate brake pads, Ate super blue racing fluid and Injen CAI are all going on tomorrow...can't wait! :D

potator
10-03-2003, 05:40 AM
Some people seem to think that 17" wheels are too big for the EP3. I don't know what to say about performance, but as far as looks go, I think 17" wheels look BEST on the EP3. Just take a look at the Civic Type-R. It comes with 17s stock. So I don't think they're too big at all for the EP3, especially since they already come stock on CTR's. (And yes, I am aware of the power difference between the CTR and the Si, but the difference isn't large enough to make it 'doable' on the CTR and not on the Si.)

FailureToStop
10-03-2003, 06:12 AM
I pretty much "regret" all of my performance mods. But I think all of them were really learning experiences.

1. Hondata:
* The flash requires higher octane to run well.
Not really a big deal but it's like $1-2 per tank more.
* If I want to go turbo I gotta get some expensive upgrade
of $800-$1300. So the flash is $600 + the $800-1300 "upgrade"
so it would be compatible with the turbo. On top of that
is the cost of the turbo kit and install ...F*CK!!!!
* You can get at least the same gains with I/H/E($200/$300/$300).
The only thing is you don't get the higher redline. Unless
you drag, the redline isn't that great of an advantage for
everyday performance.

2. Progress Springs:
See Hondaman's response.
* My car is skittish with these springs. You hit a bump and
the car seems to just jump and loose it's tracking (it doesn't
soak up the bump and just go on like factory setup).

Getting new shocks may help.

3. 17" Wheels:
* Definitely slower off the line than 15's.

I still don't know if I'm going to keep these wheels. What's
good about 17's is that they can be bought with the larger widths.
The ones I got are 7.5" while most 15"s will be 6.5" with the
ocassional 7". Larger width of the wheels generally translate
into bigger footprint for the tires which means more grip.

BlairSpeed
10-03-2003, 06:49 AM
Im thinking about getting some 18" axis touring cups, with some H&R's or Eibach.

TomR123
10-03-2003, 07:04 AM
Man I dont know what Chicago suburbs you guys are talking about, where I used to live (park ridge) its hard to find a house nowadays under 500k. But moving to FL a 500k house is a mansion. I believe our house sold for about 350k (3 bedrooms 1.5 bath).

PogoFX
10-03-2003, 08:51 AM
I don't think 17" wheels are too big. The CTR comes stock with 17". I have 17" OZ Superleggera's and love them. Know the risks though. Mine are light weight with low profile tires which equals easily dented rims. Already banged up one from a well disguised pot hole. I guess that is kind of a regret.

**back from the dead**

there was a better thread like this before the crash.
here are the ones i regret and/or thought were useless.

still on car :mmph:
Hondata IMG- on a stock engine
DC ceramic coated short header
Buddy Club fan switch

sold:
aftermarket oil cap + radiator cap
battery tie-down
reservoir covers
Neuspeed short shifter
rear lower tie bar
rear strut bar
rear H-brace (mugen replica)
AEM V2
cold air intakes (2) - only because i had to trim battery tray and plastic linings

03Si757
07-06-2008, 11:10 AM
I REALLY Regret the clutch I got, its a pain in the azz to drive around from a dead stop once it heats up, its super catchy and causes terrible engine chatter, and I have all 4 innovative motor mounts, Still get wheel hop and wheel spin, and I challenge anyone that says they can drive it better then I can.

civictype_r04
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Everything that I bought and then ended up changing for a better part.