PDA

View Full Version : SuperStreet Magazine

TheMutt
10-02-2003, 11:26 AM
If you haven't seen it yet, the new issue has an EP3 with type-r goodies, a K20A2 swap, and I believe a greddy turbo. Pretty sure it was one of the guys on here but I don't know who (am I right on that?). It's in the back, in the part where people send in pics of their rides. You'll see it, it's the only one that doesn't have a wing or clear taillights :D

Suk02Si
10-02-2003, 05:00 PM
yup, that's Modern-perf's car

modern-perf
10-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Super Street sucks. They were supposed to do a feature on the car. I got a 2x3 inch paragraph with a shitty old picture (no FMIC), stuffed in the back of rag with a bunch of ricers. And wouldn't you know this month the ride of the month prize wasn't a set of altezzas or a fart-cannon muffler, it was a new PS2 game that looked pretty cool. But I didn't win that either.

Oh, and I NEVER said "My Civic rocks."

Not my car anymore, but still cool to see it in print I guess.

TezGari
10-03-2003, 01:46 AM
Why are you guys hating on super street!!!! I love that magazine!!! Every year i wait (ooohhhheeeeee) for thier Clear Tail Light feature!!!! Ohhhheeeee I love Supppeeeeerrr streeeeetttt!!!! Thier #1 Next to Ricer Network!!
J/k!!
All in all, thier mag is ok (0nly when they feature the Japanese company cars such as Top Secret....But their driven on Rice...The market is filled with Ricers who love Clear lights LED's Mufflers, Stickers etc....(no offense to any one im sorry if i offend)....Also Many companies make alotta money selling Giganic T wings (thanks to Fast and the Furious)......

But, those rides at the end of the mag are mostly ugly!!! ALL have clear lights, all have stupid wings..Once in a while youll see something clean and sleek..(Like RX-7's 240's nice DC2's etc.....

As they say in Politics, thier is the;

Mass (majority who are uninformed, in this case how to hook up a car)
Informed; (about 5% of the population who actually know something behind somehing)
Eleite; These guys are all knowing and belong to top class, i.e. FIA racers SCCA, Spoon, Mugen etc....1%

STP03BlueSI
10-03-2003, 05:05 AM
I love SS!!

Esp the EP they have been writing about:smilem: me like Skunk 2

TheMutt
10-03-2003, 09:47 AM
I like some of the content in SS. All the big japanese tuner coverage is sweet... I drool on the pages when I see one of the Top Secret cars. Sadly, it really is kept alive with all the rice it advertises. But whatcha gonna do? They need money to keep my subscription prices low, and that's what matters when you're trying to keep a grip on your greenbacks. Still, I really think that the Si (mentioned above) deserved at least a few pages. I mean come on, they didn't even give him the game! Guess a ricer who slapped on some altezzas and uber-18's is more deserving of the console goodies, eh?