PDA

View Full Version : turbo help

VIZHUNZ02SI
10-03-2003, 08:20 AM
well im plannin on getting some boost
now i dont know which kit to get
cybernations sounds like a deal by labor in almost another 800.
so its almost 5000. takes a week

greddy is cool but it not cool with out an intercooler
and extra 600. for it

rev hard
ive read about the stage one kit producing arround 80 hp
but its stage 2 which is almost the same cost as cybernation
add an extra 120 hp on 7 psi

ive call pacific perfomace and the said he could install a kit for 500. n i get my car in a day or two tuned to da max
some can any fellow ep3ers help me out here i need tru specs on hp and what does the kits actually come with i hate to have to by extra

esmith13
10-07-2003, 12:12 PM
if you don't want to buy extras, get the Cybernation kit.
You get the fuel computer and all the guages you SHOULD have in the kit. no other kit comes complete with guages and all.

Also the CN Stage I kit is complete -- all the way through stage III. All you have to do is turn up the boost level by adjusting the wastegate and make necessary fuel adjustments on the s-afc.

The only parts you need to buy to upgrade to stage II or III are just the engine internals to keep it from blowing up.... You technically could set the stage I for 20psi, but it'll blow on you, like, right away......

Eric

K-Series
10-07-2003, 12:23 PM
What kit does Pacific Performance make?

EPHatchgirl
10-07-2003, 05:44 PM
I'd also suggest the Cynerations Kit. Like ESmith said, it's COMPLETE from the start, besides engine upgrades to handle higher boost levels. I believe the install time of 5 days is only if you take it to their shop, but has a difficulty of easy to moderate (per their site). I am planning on installing my own, and will let you know how hard it may or may not be.
:cool:

surfsi
10-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Ep.girl does this mean your next? I jst ordered the mugen style wing because you have it NOT. Oh and look I also have dents(FUCKIN DEER).

EPHatchgirl
10-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Surfsi... you hurt my feelings...:'(

Hope you're playin':sadm:

I've had it ordered for a month. Just waiting on the build. :D

(Nice choice in wing.)