RIGHT?

WRONG!

Today I wake up and find a
vertical two inch silver paint mark on my car
no dent
thank god
no dent

immediatly i extend my middle fingers to the sky

fortunatly i paid a little extra and got the dealer to put chip protectant over the paint
with a little turtle wax color cure
i buffed the son of a bitch out
no trace remains

now if i can find the son of a bitch who did it
i can sleep easy

nickw252
09-08-2002, 05:21 AM
If they ever come back to your neighbors for a get-together you could have a little fun with their car :D

Maybe empty some air out of their tire or something.

X 2KS2K
09-08-2002, 09:35 AM
yeah, i don't get it. i can't think of a single person i know that doesn't live in some fear of door dings. granted, they don't all go to the extremes that i do to avoid door dings, but they are at least aware of the problem, and concerned. who are all these morons out there slamming their doors into everyone elses cars? i say we form an organization dedicated to heightening awareness of door dings and punishing offenders.

we will call it Anti Ding Hatchback Drivers or ADHD for short... what was i saying again?

BlasTech
09-08-2002, 11:56 AM
I feel for you.

REVENGE TIP:
I'd keep a few toothpicks in my car, to stuff in the locks of dingers. If they dont have remote locks, they will be getting in the passenger door for about a month before fixing it.

MY WIERD PARKING THEORY:
The closer you park to the door of a store/restaurant, the more chances you'll get dinged, since thats where people in a hurry, old people with big doors, and really big people park. Rich people with fancy cars are just as often careless galoots as ghetto bombers.

X 2KS2K
09-08-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by BlasTech

MY WIERD PARKING THEORY:
The closer you park to the door of a store/restaurant, the more chances you'll get dinged, since thats where people in a hurry, old people with big doors, and really big people park. Rich people with fancy cars are just as often careless galoots as ghetto bombers.

That's a great theory. I'm not familiar with the term "ghetto bombers" but I think I get the jist of it :).

SBC31
09-08-2002, 06:21 PM
Good to hear that all turned out well.

What's with your post looking like some song lyrics or so. You seem to hit the return key too much. Not a big deal, just makes it hard to read in a way. Again, NO BIG deal, just pointing it out.

DanSI
09-08-2002, 06:34 PM
we will call it Anti Ding Hatchback Drivers or ADHD for short... what was i saying again?

Haha niiiiice....I think they should come out with a security system that shoots people in the leg for doing stupid shit to our cars.

02blksi
09-08-2002, 07:03 PM
im with SBC on this one, whats with your writing style??? --:confused:

BlasTech
09-08-2002, 07:33 PM
I like

the dramatic

emphasis.

:cool: