PDA

View Full Version : question for anyone in mass about a front license

K20A3Si
10-05-2003, 12:04 PM
hey guys...i know that not having a front plate is a violation, but i need to know if it is a surchargeable offense...its not a moving violation but i am just curious?...definite answer please?

trk
10-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by K20A3Si
hey guys...i know that not having a front plate is a violation, but i need to know if it is a surchargeable offense...its not a moving violation but i am just curious?...definite answer please?

not

LazyAzzAzian
10-05-2003, 03:22 PM
ive only gotten pulled over once for not having a front plate, i just told the officer that i just got the car out of the shop so i didnt get a chance to put it back on, he just told me to slow down and put the plate back on...needless to say the plate still isnt on :D, im pretty sure a plate violation is only a surcharge, not a moving violation

chubbychu
10-05-2003, 03:27 PM
hey whats a surcharge and moving violation? i have received a ticket for tints...but i dont know how much its gonna cost. anyone know?

furious
10-05-2003, 09:01 PM
way I figure, surcharge or no surcharge on premium, not having a plate may cost $$ that could otherwise go towards some mod...

I originally folded my front plate into the air-dam area, but, it still not a good idea so I unfolded the fugger (what a pain in the ass as it required hammering and touchup)...

It just seem to me that an EP in mass is already attracting attention even in lots, and a lot with a cop is a guarantee ticket w/o you even being able to make an excuse before it happens.

well good luck