PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Windshield

604_EP3
10-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Hey Guys,

I havne't heard of anyone talking about this for a while. I just want to know if any is still experiencing this problem. My windshield just cracked the second time this morning. I just had it replace maybe 4 months ago. I was replaced with a OEM honda windhshield. I'm just wondering if anyone who has had their windshield crack mysteriously have it happen more than once. I'm going to go talk to my dealer in the morning hopefully they will cover it under warranty again. If they try to screw me over, I'm going to goto Honda Canada. But I also want to compiled a list of all the people who have had the mysterious windshield cracking problem, with VIN # or production dates to see if there's any patterns. If you don't feel confortable posting you VIN online just PM me or email me (cs1203@yahoo.com)

604_EP3
10-07-2003, 12:31 AM
No one experiencxing this problem anymore.

skooba
10-07-2003, 04:36 AM
my windshield cracked, but not mysteriously, there was an impact point. got it replaced, and about 2 weeks ago another rock hit it and cracked it :mad: :mad:

oldschoolimport
10-07-2003, 02:38 PM
o2 ep3. right side middle. crack was about 15" long. will edit in vin # later.

604_EP3
10-08-2003, 12:23 AM
My first one was on the right side middle...........
the one from the other day was left side middle........
I watched the second one appear when I closed my door.
I'm still waiting on Honda Canada for a reply. I've been call the service manager every day. We'll see how it goes.