PDA

View Full Version : fu**en PIGS

klik
10-07-2003, 11:05 AM
fawk i got a ticket for burning out a month ago on my EP. and 3 days ago got a ticket for modified muffler and exxecive noice and emmision violation thats 2 violation, the pig send me to state smog referee and i gotta do it twice. fawk! i gotta put back everything I/E. i past the smog thought and tomorrow ill go back again for the noice testing
does any1 here happen this shit on them before
this is really bullshit, pigs on our place startin to get hot with all the imports.
fawk!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobdobbs
10-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Where are you?

klik
10-07-2003, 11:13 AM
oh shit i gonnta update, yah im from Norcal, bay-area

jaydub
10-07-2003, 11:21 AM
BWAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAA sucks to be you!

Mugen_EP
10-07-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by jaydub

Another heart felt comment by Jaydub.:smilem:

ATRIOT
10-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Dont Do Burnouts and get caught :confusem: You brought this on yourself. Im getting sick of seeing "fuckin pigs" threads. No wonder the "pigs are getting hot with all the imports" when kids are doing burnouts and shit. Try being less of a heatscore.

klik
10-07-2003, 11:53 AM

ok ok ok ok ok jaydub, i hope this shit wont happen to u cause this shit sucks to much men, make me wanna bring ma AK47 and kill a fucken pig while his eating his donut, or maybe u 2

klik
10-07-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
Dont Do Burnouts and get caught :confusem: You brought this on yourself. Im getting sick of seeing "fuckin pigs" threads. No wonder the "pigs are getting hot with all the imports" when kids are doing burnouts and shit. Try being less of a heatscore.

Hey, not really a burout like a V8 monster, i was trying to caught up with ma frind supra cuz we were goin to this party and he was speeding up, i hit the corner so hard that our stock shitty tire was squikin and sounded like burnin, i did not know that there was a pig on a corner and he heard it and he said i was burnin up which i used to descrive it cuz its to long to explain,
and im not that stupid who do burnouts on out car

bobdobbs
10-07-2003, 12:18 PM
I dunno. I go by Chris Rock's theory: You may not have done what the cop said you did, but you did SOMETHING.

The best way to avoid all this crap: Stay home. Get drunk at home. Bang your chick at home. Pass out on the couch. You wanna drive drunk and do crazy shit? Do it on a PS2.

Zero Three Si
10-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by klik
Hey, not really a burout like a V8 monster, i was trying to caught up with ma frind supra cuz we were goin to this party and he was speeding up, i hit the corner so hard that our stock shitty tire was squikin and sounded like burnin, i did not know that there was a pig on a corner and he heard it and he said i was burnin up which i used to descrive it cuz its to long to explain,
and im not that stupid who do burnouts on out car

What form of the English language are you speaking? Man I hope you didn't use that type of language with the cop. If you did no wonder he gave you the ticket.

Do the police harrass people? Yup they sure do...
Do the police sterotype people? Yup they sure do...

Now, you want to use an AK-47 on a cop??? Am I going to sterotype you....yup I sure am!

That type of garbage does not belong on this board. I wish I was a Moderator. I'd close the tread.

bloodzombie
10-07-2003, 12:20 PM
I love driving drunk on the ps2

mrfixit687
10-07-2003, 12:21 PM
fawk i got a ticket for burning out a month ago on my EP. and 3 days ago got a ticket for modified muffler and exxecive noice and emmision violation thats 2 violation, the pig send me to state smog referee and i gotta do it twice. fawk! i gotta put back everything I/E. i past the smog thought and tomorrow ill go back again for the noice testing
does any1 here happen this shit on them before
this is really bullshit, pigs on our place startin to get hot with all the imports.
fawk!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are mad at cops because you're a dumbass?

jaydub
10-07-2003, 12:21 PM
ok ok ok ok ok jaydub, i hope this shit wont happen to u cause this shit sucks to much men, make me wanna bring ma AK47 and kill a fucken pig while his eating his donut, or maybe u 2
I've been hassled by police before, but then I don't attract attention to myself. The only time I've ever been hassled is when I had parked in a questionable parking spot, which he said was handicapped. I was respectful and honest, he let me go without an issue. Cops DO have a job to do, and if you are aware of such noise ordinances, then I'd sure do my part not to violate it.

bobdobbs
10-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
I love driving drunk on the ps2

Drunken head-to-head GT3. Now, THAT'S a good time. :D

Zero Three Si
10-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Drunken head-to-head GT3. Now, THAT'S a good time. :D

Only in the luxary of your own home can you hold a bottle of rum in one hand and your PS2 controller in your other hand.

sniperSI
10-07-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
I dunno. I go by Chris Rock's theory: You may not have done what the cop said you did, but you did SOMETHING.

The best way to avoid all this crap: Stay home. Get drunk at home. Bang your chick at home. Pass out on the couch. You wanna drive drunk and do crazy shit? Do it on a PS2.

word.

Driftin SI
10-07-2003, 01:17 PM

LMAO :smilem: I think that about sums it up

IownAmaxima
10-07-2003, 01:20 PM
I've never seen someone do such a good job of yelling "I'm an asshole" without actually using any of those words... huh.