PDA

View Full Version : RANT: Ran over muddatruckin can of paint

Go_EP_Go
10-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Well I, myself, didnt run over the damn paint but a big dumb white truck that was in front of me ran over i guess a fat bucket a BLUE....LIGHT ASS BABY BLUE paint that was laying on the street or some shit...that mofo popped it and it was all over the street and it was too late for me to dodge the whole thing...now my tires have blu paint on em and inside my wheel wells u can see some blu paint inside...and it doesnt even match my damn vivid blu car...

o yeah my friend in his black s14 rolling behind me ate it too...he had mad paint on his sides, new tires, and wheel wells...luckily none on his vx-8 rims...:crym:

muddafackin good times yo....

-kevin

Makross
10-07-2003, 09:00 PM
fawken sucks bro:yellm:

HondaMan
10-07-2003, 09:25 PM
Doh! I got white paint splatter all over the front of my BLACK EP 2 weeks ago! :( I had to clay bar the hell out of the front end to get most of it off, I still have some work to do to get it all. Grrr!

Brettnyt
10-07-2003, 09:28 PM
That sucks! My mom drove through paint in her jeep grand cherokee and i tried paint thinner, clay bar, tar remover, paint chipper, and finally had to resort to crefully using a razor blade! Atleast it didnt get on your paint...

jaydub
10-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Just be glad it's regular paint, and not road paint. Road paint (the yellow or white one) is made to bite into whatever it comes into contact with, so if you don't get that shit off quickly, you're screwed.

oldschoolimport
10-07-2003, 09:34 PM
no shit, my mom got road paint on her avalon and it is a bitch to get off.

chubbychu
10-07-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Just be glad it's regular paint, and not road paint. Road paint (the yellow or white one) is made to bite into whatever it comes into contact with, so if you don't get that shit off quickly, you're screwed.

you make road paint sound mean!

Go_EP_Go
10-07-2003, 09:51 PM
i wonder what happend to that white van haha

probably all blu under that summamabish:angelm:

poor guy