PDA

View Full Version : will i be tha first?

SiCk_SiR
10-07-2003, 09:57 PM
well im turnin 16 in november and im getting a 03 civic si in vivid blue and i plan of getting a set of volk LE-37's in gunmetal with a polished lip, fiber images carbon fiber lip kit, fiber images carbon fiber hood, c-wings carbon fiber hatch, and the civic typr r headlights will i be the first to do this on a blue si and do u think it will look good. also does any1 have a pic of how the blue si would look with the carbon fiber lip kit.

oldschoolimport
10-07-2003, 10:05 PM
yeah and uhhh. I'm gonna get enough NOS to blow the welds outta my manifold. and two turbos from an evo, a sr20 and the big smooth wheels from a steam roller, and a buncha other shit.... ya just gotta see it. all carbon fiber toooo.:D

don't blow smoke. do it first, then talk.

Brettnyt
10-07-2003, 10:34 PM
and where are you getting all the money for this? I am 16, had my car for nearly a year and am still saving for rims...

Brettnyt
10-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Oh yeah, and remember...

You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a corona...

SiCk_SiR
10-07-2003, 10:40 PM
i was in a car accident like last year and i got like 5,000 dollas and i just started workin at carls jr so the 5,000 r goin into tha rims and lip kit

civic hatch boi
10-07-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by SiCk_SiR
i was in a car accident like last year and i got like 5,000 dollas and i just started workin at carls jr so the 5,000 r goin into tha rims and lip kit

that's why 15 yr olds should not drive.

Si Death
10-07-2003, 11:05 PM
im 18 and struggling hardcore just to pay off insaurance. Ill get rims maybe in ..... 5yrs:confused: :confused:

Suk02Si
10-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Don't waste your money man, the volks are great but the headlights and body kit? just save your money ;) If you want to spend the money, use it to pay off your car quicker.

ep3guy
10-08-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
that's why 15 yr olds should not drive.

:)

k20hatch
10-08-2003, 09:07 AM
And 5,000 will pay for all that?? haha i wish i could get all that for 5,000...ive already spent 7,500...your wishlist is probley over that...

HK_EP3
10-08-2003, 03:22 PM
u lucky kids!!!! im 17 and paying for my car and mods, and remember that my EP costed 28k... im still pissed about that, 350 a month for 72 months, and im just trying to save money for mods and payments by working my ass off and still trying manage to do good in school. I hate u! haha, for two reasons, 1) ur EP costs way less than mine! 2) u r lucky ur parents are rich. Spoiled kids....

sorry im just pissed at because its not fair... lol. No personal attacks intended:D

Civicvtec1ps
10-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Si_Dra6NStyL
u lucky kids!!!! im 17 and paying for my car and mods, and remember that my EP costed 28k... im still pissed about that, 350 a month for 72 months, and im just trying to save money for mods and payments by working my ass off and still trying manage to do good in school. I hate u! haha, for two reasons, 1) ur EP costs way less than mine! 2) u r lucky ur parents are rich. Spoiled kids....

sorry im just pissed at because its not fair... lol. No personal attacks intended:D
same hehe
paying 344 every months. oh well at least we dont drive old ass beaters..

SiCk_SiR
10-08-2003, 03:53 PM
lets c um K20 i didnt say 5,000 was goin 2 pay for all that i said it payin 4 tha rims and tha lip kit. As for the the car my parents are giving it 2 me for my b-day so i guess i am lucky but not spoiled cuz my dad already told me that he aint payin for my mods i have 2 pay for those, which is all cool cuz i got a job already. O and i wasnt drivin when i was in tha accident my dad was.

and why r u guys paying like 320 a month 4 ur si, we went 2 our local honda dealership and we were quoted 15,500 for an si and our payment came out 2 like 250 we were goin 2 buy it but it was black so we decided 2 wait for a blue 1.

klubhedsi
10-08-2003, 04:01 PM
its canadian$

SiCk_SiR
10-08-2003, 04:08 PM
what do u mean by canadian money

SiR Medic
10-08-2003, 04:59 PM
what do u mean by canadian money

:rolleyes:

In Canada... We use CANADIAN MONEY. Although similar to American money, it differs in that:

1/ Instead of just green, our money comes in all sorts of colors.

2/ Instead of dead presidents, our money has pictures of the queen (no, not Elton John), Moose, beavers, and fish on them.

3/ A single Canadian dollar, instead of being a bill is a gold colored coin. It is reffered to as the "Loonie" because it has a picture of a Loon on it.

4/ Canadians also get a TWO dollar coin. It is silver AND gold. It is reffered to as the "Toonie"... Even though it has a piture of a Polar bear on it("Bearnie" would sound stupid).

5/ Canadian money is worth less than American: $1Cdn = $0.75US

Thus concludes today's lesson.

BTW, SiCk_SiR: With posts like yours above. You WILL get flamed. You will find that most of the people here pay for their rides themselves. We tend to get touchy when a 16 year-old starts listing his $5000 worth of "planned mods".

Also, consider using punctuation in your posts. Like "." and while your at it, try using capital letters, it makes your posts a lot easier to read and you will get much better responses.

CR-XSiRacer7
10-08-2003, 05:03 PM

DAMN you got bent over. You should be driving a slightly used S2000 for that much buddy. I hope your Si came with a Type S swap from the dealer. A dealer down here wanted 15,200.00 for any 03 Si on the lot. He said his manager might even go lower than that. LOL

CR-XSiRacer7
10-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Even though the currency rate is different, He still payed way to much for his Si, If my math is correct he basically Payed 21,000.00 for a Si in US Dollars.

chubbychu
10-08-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
:rolleyes:
4/ Even though it has a piture of a Polar bear on it("Bearnie" would sound stupid).

HAHAHAHAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa i dunno why but i get a kick out of things that sound "stupid" hahha. Lolol1L!OL!

CR-XSiRacer7
10-08-2003, 05:11 PM
SicSiR still wins argument. hahaha

Game set and match

SiR Medic
10-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by CR-XSiRacer7
SicSiR still wins argument. hahaha

Game set and match

:confusem: What the fuck are you talking about?

BTW, nice tagline. If you are one of those trolls trying to stir up shit, you will find yourself BANNED very quickly.

CONSIDER THIS YOUR FIRST WARNING!

--Doug (Moderator)

oldschoolimport
10-08-2003, 10:14 PM

--Doug (Moderator)

OWN3D:D

sit in the corner young man, YOU GOT TIME OUT!!!!

SeatownEP02
10-08-2003, 10:25 PM
I think i got one of the worst, 23,000 in late september 2002. FUCK...just thinkin about it makes me mad:mad:, lucky i have a good paying job.

back on topic
shouldn't post things on the net about gettin 5k and stuff, never know whos reading it

CR-XSiRacer7
10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
:confusem: What the fuck are you talking about?

BTW, nice tagline. If you are one of those trolls trying to stir up shit, you will find yourself BANNED very quickly.

--Doug (Moderator)

I thought it was funny because you were be littling SickSiR with your lesson on currencies, and I'd figure I would just point out that your buddy in Cananda still over payed. Jesus Christ, you are a Nazi Mod.

todaCspec
10-09-2003, 10:35 AM

Damn chico,

People be getting paid in accidents even when they're not driving. I must get people to drive me around, lol!

JaycivicSi
10-09-2003, 06:46 PM
"As for the the car my parents are giving it 2 me for my b-day so i guess i am lucky but not spoiled cuz my dad already told me that he aint payin for my mods i have 2 pay for those"

hahahahahhaha, sorry man. if your parents are giving you a car for your bday that kinda means your spoiled even though you have to pay for the mods. im not saying its bad that youre spoiled, just saying you cant deny it b/c your parents are buying you a nice ass car.

-jay

SiR Medic
10-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by CR-XSiRacer7
I thought it was funny because you were be littling SickSiR with your lesson on currencies, and I'd figure I would just point out that your buddy in Cananda still over payed. Jesus Christ, you are a Nazi Mod.

"Buddies in Canada" have to bargain against a MRSP of $25,500 Cdn. Now, add to this the 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and the 8% PST (Provincial Sales Tax) plus freight, license fees, and other "goodies"... $28K out the door isn't that bad of a deal. It's about what I paid.

Also, until the recent weakening of the US greenback and the strengthening of the Canadian "Loonie" the exchange was as low as $0.64 US to $1.00 Canadian.

At the time I bought my car, if I had bought it in the States, it would have cost me over $30K Cdn.

JLannoo
10-09-2003, 08:32 PM
As for the the car my parents are giving it 2 me for my b-day so i guess i am lucky but not spoiled cuz my dad already told me that he aint payin for my mods

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/smilies/mrolleyes.gif whatever, your obviously spoiled. Just do me a favor and dont wrap it around a utility pole. I want to keep my insurance down and all these Kids getting EP's as thier first cars is not helping.

esmith13
10-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by SeatownEP02
I think i got one of the worst, 23,000 in late september 2002. FUCK...just thinkin about it makes me mad:mad:, lucky i have a good paying job.

back on topic
shouldn't post things on the net about gettin 5k and stuff, never know whos reading it

Damn, and I thought I got OWN3D....

I paid $21,000 for my Si with mud flaps, mats, cargo net, moonroof visor, and alarm. I had to pay a "Market adjustment" on mine.

... The reward? 1st Si owned in the state of PA :)

Eric

civic-si 2003
10-09-2003, 08:38 PM
wtf im 17 and i have to pay 375 a month but made a deal with the parents to pay for insurance i got 3.9% apr 5 years $375 this sucks!

Ep3_kid
10-09-2003, 08:42 PM

same here... im 18 and i have to work my ass off to pay my car.. but.. dont you feel good thinking that your are payin you car by yourself?? even if you have to work hard for it..

evilep3
10-10-2003, 12:32 AM
2) u r lucky ur parents are rich. Spoiled kids....

sorry im just pissed at because its not fair...

i feel your pain. I am working full time and going to school just to take care of my shit, and I dont make enough lets put it that way...

to SiCk_SiR,

glad to have you joining us!! just dont get cocky! work for the mods like a man. their is a punk in my town named TJ. His grandma bought his car for him and 10k worth in mods... trust me, no one likes that bitch :winkm:

specialblend154
10-11-2003, 08:01 PM
yeah dont you just hate when the stupid honda letter comes in the mail. my mom screwed me she said she was going half and half and that last like 2 months now im paying all 322. but its all gravey. i know tons of kids who have fat ass rides and their parents pay for them and all the mods. i guess thats what i get for living in the second richest counnty in the USA. i roll around in my civic and think im cool untill i get shitted on by a 17 y/o in his M5, STi, or turbo type r teggie. its ok tho. especially when that 17y/o parents go outta town and theres a kegger in a 7 million dollar house, ahhhh NOVA!

evilep3
10-12-2003, 02:37 AM
you think thats some shit...
peep this....
a while ago my sister was all giddy because her freind got a new car, and she was comin over. She failed to mention that it was an STI. As i stood with my jaw on the floor staring at the blue STI that was parked in my driveway I realized something...
She is 16, and this is her first car. So i asked her how she liked the boost? TO MY COMPLETE SURPRISE...;) SHE HAD NO DAMN IDEA WHAT BOOST WAS!?!?! :'( I said why did you pick this car? She replied "My mom thought it was CUTE and I just love the pink emblems." I about shit my self....

k20hatch
10-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by evilep3
you think thats some shit...
"My mom thought it was CUTE and I just love the pink emblems." I about shit my self....

LMAO

MrCivic03
10-12-2003, 07:41 AM
damn dood... i cant believe some girl bought it bc oh it is nice blue and pink... there is a senior at my school who got a brand new mustang roush stage 3... then got it painted pink(i almost shit when i see it drivin down the street, yet she hasnt gottin a single ticket in the speed machine.

evilep3
10-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by MrCivic03
damn dood... i cant believe some girl bought it bc oh it is nice blue and pink... there is a senior at my school who got a brand new mustang roush stage 3... then got it painted pink(i almost shit when i see it drivin down the street, yet she hasnt gottin a single ticket in the speed machine.

why drive a fast car if your not gonna flaunt it??? i drive my car fast, and it isnt a very fast car...yet :winkm:

specialblend154
10-12-2003, 02:50 PM
damn 16 and an sti, thats some shit. i wish my girlfriend had an sti. theres some pretty tricked out wrx's round here that are driven by chicks. if i had a hot girlfriend that had a hot hooked up car id be in heaven

SiCk_SiR
10-12-2003, 09:55 PM
There is a guy at our school that got a bmw and an escolade when he was a jr. and he has tha escalade on 22's and he got a PS2 and 5 t.v.'s chrome grill and all, his bmw is stock and now that he's a senior he got a brand new daytona blue 350Z track edition and a brand new black H2 with 24'' spinners. now that is spoiled.

P.S.
His parents payed 4 everything

Mugen_EP
10-12-2003, 10:04 PM
This thread is done.