PDA

View Full Version : * JDM HID Headlamps & Alternator *

evostu
10-08-2003, 06:23 AM
Guys & Gals,

I may be selling soon a full set of the following:

JDM CTR HID Headlamp Units complete with bulbs & ballasts.
JDM CTR Uprated Alternator (Ultra rare!).

I'm open to offers on these but I'm sure you know what the headlamps are worth on their own. These are genuine Honda JDM units and have the ballasts fitted to the base of the headlamp unit plus that most wanted coloring of black chrome.

The alternator is a genuine JDM CTR version with uprated outputs but will fit any EP3 and is worth a fortune if purchased from Honda Japan.

The parts came off Honda Press car #27 which is now one of the British Touring Cars. The items are totally brand new and completely unused. I will post pics asap.

They are both straight fit items although you will require an additional 12V feed to power the ballast but thise easy to do for any auto electrician.

If you are interested then please mail me at: evostu@yahoo.co.uk

I can ship these units to anywhere in the world via my Dad's company which is the same company that manufacturers the aftermarket EP3 Induction Kit heatshield (www.ceair.co.uk).

All serious offers will be looked at.

Thanks for your time.

EvoStu.

anti-hu
10-09-2003, 09:48 AM
post some picks so we can drool over them hids

!@#$%
10-13-2003, 02:38 PM
bump for pics

evostu
10-14-2003, 03:21 PM
Ooops sorry guys my apologies for not posting sooner.

I've been a tad busy at work this week.

I'll take some pics this weekend of the units. ;)

EvoStu.

anti-hu
10-15-2003, 03:44 PM
well new jdm hids cost $1,550. i would say $1000-$1100 shipped would be a pretty damn good deal, pluss you get a better alternator. would anyone care to have hids that dont blind the hell out of oncomming traffic?

BUMP!

10 Pence Short
10-16-2003, 08:42 AM
It was me who sold Evostu the HIDs and alternator.

They came, brand new, from Synchro Motorsport, who are made up from Honda employees and are based at the Swindon factory. The lights were on a pallet with about 10 new sets in the race team workshop, along with the alternator.

The Synchro team run CTRs in the UK based Touring car series, and actually base the cars from the JDM spec Civics.

These are genuine Honda parts, brand new and unused.

anti-hu
10-16-2003, 09:52 AM
now that i think about it, how much are jdm alternators?

evostu
10-17-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by anti-hu
now that i think about it, how much are jdm alternators?

I got a price in the UK for a replacement one and it came out around