PDA

View Full Version : RANT #2 in LESS then a week: My Bumper Ate It

Go_EP_Go
10-08-2003, 01:30 PM
In less then a week from my damn paint accident...once again bad luck has caught up to me and my baby gurr...this morning goin to fackin class i was trying to find parking at OCC and i passed one so i backed up and pulled into it and out of nowhere some gurr appears inside the spot and in that split second i widened my turn and BAM i hit the van next to me...it scratched my right side of my bumper...fuck man...this is some hardcore bad luck...RIGHT BEFORE THE AUTOBACS MEET TODAY TOO...I JUST WASHED IT YESTERDAY NIGHT. It was all shining...now i shall shit my pants

i didnt even see that damn gurr wen i spotted the space...fackin she took up the whole left side of the space wen she was there she only moved out of the way wen i she heard my car scratch the van..

she knew she fucked me up cuz wen i was sitting in my car shocked i saw in the rear-view she was checking out the van and started walking away all fast fackin speed racer-ing away from me as fast as she could.

my damn right reflector was all hanging out of the slot and now its cracked..and my bumper is mad scratched up...fuck man this shit is fucked up now imma have a missing reflector on the right side :yellm:

does anyone that replaced their stock reflectors with the clear ones wanna help out a fellow ephatcher?:crym:

sniperSI
10-08-2003, 01:44 PM
I did not understand that story at all please edit it. It sounds like fackin bullshit though.

Go_EP_Go
10-08-2003, 01:50 PM
ok basically wen i was pulling into a spot a girl appeared out of nowhere and she basically blocked the whole left side of the space

i reacted by widing my turn and in doing so from saving that girls life i fackin hit a damn van that was parked next to me and it scraped the right side of the bumper while nothing happend to the van...and that girl knew i hit that thing because of her but she just ran off. So basically i got screwed today.

Not even a week since that one paint accident i got into.

Get it?

and why would i make up bullshit about my car getting scratched foo? Maybe u should quit smoking weed once in awhile:angelm:

bloodzombie
10-08-2003, 02:10 PM
You musta been going damn fast into that parking spot.

Go_EP_Go
10-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
You musta been going damn fast into that parking spot.

doot i wasnt even goin that fast

i just did that thing where u just get enough momentum in 1st gear then go to neutral and roll in but she APPEARED right wen i did that.

Vivid-Cruz
10-08-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by sniperSI
I did not understand that story at all please edit it. It sounds like fackin bullshit though.

ditto that...
say what now???

blueiedgod
10-08-2003, 03:10 PM
did you leave a note with your info for the van driver?

fyzm7357
10-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Guess I don't really understand the story either....why didn't you just wait for the girl to finish walking by? Or maybe I'm complete mixed up on the whole story....:confusem:

icegrill
10-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Maybe a you should take this experience and practice parking in empty lots? I've read the story twice and still don't get why you would be going fast enough into a spot where you couldn't just stop?:* Sorry about your mother fawnkin bumper. ;)

bloodzombie
10-08-2003, 04:46 PM
Seriously, in a crowded parking lot, there's no reason to be going so fast that you couldn't just stop instantly.

rs_1101
10-08-2003, 05:38 PM
damn man u ever been to occ? cut the guy some slack here.. he avoided a random chick and scratched a van..

Go_EP_Go
10-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
Seriously, in a crowded parking lot, there's no reason to be going so fast that you couldn't just stop instantly.

doot guys i wasnt even goin that fast. Trust me on it!~ Its like right wen i pressed my foot onto the gas...RIGHT ON THAT MOMENT I HIT THE GAS...in the corner of my eye a fackin girl appears...so wen my foot is on the gas petal my reaction was to turn away instead of anal-lizing the girl...i was already in my turn...and she kept walking and just staring

thanks for ripping into my ass after i scrapped the paint of my bumper guys:sadm: :confusem:

DumbNewB
10-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Go_EP_Go
thanks for ripping into my ass after i scrapped the paint of my bumper guys:sadm: :confusem:

Sorry to hear about your car... I know how it feels to have the right side of ur car all messed up. Post some pics. When someone hit me and ran, it looked like this:

ep3guy
10-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by DumbNewB
Sorry to hear about your car... I know how it feels to have the right side of ur car all messed up. Post some pics. When someone hit me and ran, it looked like this:

And what about the baseball? :confused:

LASI02
10-09-2003, 05:20 AM
Sucks bad, all I gotta say is man I love brakes.

sniperSI
10-09-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by DumbNewB

DAMNNNNNNNN, was she hot, you should of chased her down and got her to buy you dinner at least, stories like this are how wives are made hehe.

Go_EP_Go
10-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by sniperSI
DAMNNNNNNNN, was she hot, you should of chased her down and got her to buy you dinner at least, stories like this are how wives are made hehe.

to tell u the truth she was actually cute but her cuteness wasnt the reason why i scrapped my car...i noticed afterwards wen i was sitting in my car and i looked back in my rearview and saw her turn around once and run haha:yellm:

DumbNewB
10-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ep3guy
And what about the baseball? :confused:

Damn that baseball to0 :yellm:
now i want a cf hood

blacksihatch
10-10-2003, 04:50 PM
I got hit in the same spot at work only mine isn't as bad. Sorry to hear theat man, it sucks when that happens cuz it isn't worth the money to file a claim and replacing bumpers is so damn expensive.

Go_EP_Go
10-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by blacksihatch
I got hit in the same spot at work only mine isn't as bad. Sorry to hear theat man, it sucks when that happens cuz it isn't worth the money to file a claim and replacing bumpers is so damn expensive.

and its not worth getting the whole bumper repainted...not worth the money...i guess ill stick to touch up paint till i get enough cabbage for a JDM bumper