PDA

View Full Version : Honda All Season Floor Mats

fyzm7357
10-09-2003, 08:27 AM
Anyone know if there are all season floor mats available for our car, like the RSX? I'm talking about the rubber ones...I can't find a pic at the moment...

intelli
10-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Since when are floor mats seasonal?
I am I missing something here. Do floor mats have tread now? Are there skippad reports I can reference? I'm I endangering my life not having seasonal floor mats? WTF.

fyzm7357
10-09-2003, 10:34 AM
I'm talking about the seasonal ones that are made of rubber and that catch snow and water, instead of the regular carpet floor mats that just get soaked and do nothing during the winter....go to Acura site and build an RSX, it will show up there as Seasonal Floor Mats under Interior Accessories....smartass...

Driftin SI
10-09-2003, 12:13 PM
There are rubber mats avaiable for the 2 and 4 door civics but there isn't a listing for the SI. I looked at the mats in my girls car and they the same as mine so the rubber mats should fit fine. You can get the mats here: http://www.handa-accessories.com/civint01.html

oogy-boogy
10-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Driftin SI
There are rubber mats avaiable for the 2 and 4 door civics but there isn't a listing for the SI. I looked at the mats in my girls car and they the same as mine so the rubber mats should fit fine. You can get the mats here: http://www.handa-accessories.com/civint01.html

Good looks! Thanks! I've been trying to find the same thing...

Stoop
10-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Driftin SI
There are rubber mats avaiable for the 2 and 4 door civics but there isn't a listing for the SI. I looked at the mats in my girls car and they the same as mine so the rubber mats should fit fine.

Yeah, they do fit fine for the most part. I have them in my EP. The driver side fits perfect EXCEPT the hole doesn't line up with the floor mat anchor piece, so I just have it over the top. It works fine - they don't slide or anything. And the passenger side doesn't quite cover all of the floor up at the top. For the most part, they fit good and will do the job since Honda doesn't make an all-season mat just for our cars.

intelli
10-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by fyzm7357
I'm talking about the seasonal ones that are made of rubber and that catch snow and water, instead of the regular carpet floor mats that just get soaked and do nothing during the winter....go to Acura site and build an RSX, it will show up there as Seasonal Floor Mats under Interior Accessories....smartass...

So I actually am missing something! I'll check them out and thanks for the complement. No one ever calls me smart.

fishboy
10-14-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by intelli
So I actually am missing something! I'll check them out and thanks for the complement. No one ever calls me smart.

and i am pretty sure there is a good reason.:D