PDA

View Full Version : lets help me decide wat kit to get

abstrack
10-09-2003, 07:21 PM
ok i cant decide weither to get the buddyclub or the full jdm mugen.
wat would u guys get?

buddyclub would be cheaper... showstoppers said 599 while the mugen kit would be around 1000+ since i wanna go real jdm but would be kooler since not many have official jdm.

iono i cant decide, maybe ill just buy another ep so i can have both.:D

Rey
10-09-2003, 07:27 PM
Uh, I like the mugen, but it's a lot of money, plus you will have to buy the JDM front bumper + the Mugen Lip + the Japan Impact Bars for both the front and back. They both have the CTR sideskirts, so, that's pretty much all I like about them.

Hey, We got our own local chapter......Southwest!!!

Sb00 is looking for other las vegas people, so if you know anyone else post in that area :D :D :D

andy
10-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Where's the option for "none"?
Take the $1000 and buy yourself the Mugen suspension kit, or take
the $599, add a few hundred and get a set of Tein Basics.

Si Death
10-09-2003, 07:36 PM
full mugen kit is like beyond 2000 dollars

chubbychu
10-09-2003, 09:31 PM
why not type r lips and skirts?

i like the buddy club front, type-r rear skirt, type r side skirts and mugen wing Or calmer type r wing

Civicvtec1ps
10-09-2003, 09:37 PM
jdm sideskirts. front bumper. rear bumper.rear lip, mugen fibgerglass front lip. cost alot but it will look nice once its done. it will be worth it..

Si Death
10-09-2003, 09:41 PM
add rebars and paint

HK_EP3
10-09-2003, 11:50 PM
mugen all the way, it is the best kit with the best quality on the market. or if u get the buddy club, dont get fake sh...t, get the real deal on that will be good too

Suk02Si
10-10-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by andy

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

anti-hu
10-10-2003, 06:32 AM
have you ever considered getting the kaminari body kit, the front and rear lips look pretty clean. the side skirts are crap imo but you could always get the kaminari front and rear lip and then throw on some ctr sideskirts. im actually very curious as to how the kaminari kit would look like with ctr sideskirts. anyone have any pics?

DavidT
10-10-2003, 07:57 PM
How about...umm....stock? :cool: :D :confused: Even though the Mugen stuff is top quality, I'd go with the Buddy Club setup cause I'm saving half a thousand dollars that I could use towards other stuff. Oh and like anti-hu stated, look into the Kaminari kit if you haven't already, looks pretty trick IMO.

abstrack
10-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by andy

hehe that option isnt there cuz i got the tein's already:D

abstrack
10-11-2003, 02:24 PM
price dosent really matter to me (no im not spoiled) im just willing to save my hard earened cash to get something for my car.

id go buddy club cuz its cheaper... but most everyone has it.

and id go mugen cuz... its mugen duh:D

but im still undecided....

ep3si02
10-11-2003, 07:48 PM
its a tough choice but i'd probably say mugen.

anti-hu
10-12-2003, 05:27 AM
mugen looks sick, end of story. if you want that jaws droppin appeal i would say mugen :smilem:

k20hatch
10-12-2003, 05:30 AM
Get the Apc kit and them neat Apc Tail Lights and call it a day :rolleyes:

anti-hu
10-12-2003, 08:04 AM
ohh yea and the apc taillights are a must! :banana: :banana: :banana:

abstrack
10-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by anti-hu
ohh yea and the apc taillights are a must! :banana: :banana: :banana:

alright apc taillights it is... while im at it ill get the apc neon underlight kit to:banana::banana::banana::banana:

anti-hu
10-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by abstrack
alright apc taillights it is... while im at it ill get the apc neon underlight kit to:banana::banana::banana::banana:

underlight kit...dude yer sick!!!

ok now if you get the neons i would have to suggest this wing

http://store6.yimg.com/I/racerwheel_1762_161655824 just mount that baby on the roof. it doesnt matter where actually, just as long as its on there :yellm:

so who is gonna dress their ep3 up in rice for halloween?

MrCivic03
10-13-2003, 10:02 AM
have u thought of the fiber images lips they look trick on 02silve's hatch. and a major minority with that. or even that sparco ep's kit the front and back are nice on it just add some ctr sides. but i cant wait for halloween i gonna spray paint my windows orange and go buy a orange neon kit from pep boys and drive down street all slow. mmmmm RICE...

Brettnyt
10-18-2003, 01:43 PM

http://store6.yimg.com/I/racerwheel_1762_161655824 just mount that baby on the roof. it doesnt matter where actually, just as long as its on there :yellm:

Naw dude.... If you get that wing, ur gunna have to spend extra money for LED Windshield Squirters.....

Brettnyt
10-18-2003, 01:44 PM

Naw dude.... If you get that wing, ur gunna have to spend extra money for LED Windshield Squirters.....

Oh yeah, anyways, Post some pics of each of the kits... What color is your car? Well, either may, Mugen looks sick... I just dont like the wing (Gasp). I think I am like the only one... Oh well, the rest of the kit looks sick! Lets see some pics of your ride right now (wheels etc) and we can decide which would complement your ride the best :)

Whiteboy
10-31-2003, 07:18 PM
And you're definitely not cool until you get the blinking LED tire caps! And let's not forgot the LED exhaust tip!

abstrack
11-03-2003, 04:38 PM
*UPDATE* I decided 2 get the mugen kit thnx to showstoppers 4 the front bumper...ill post pix as soon as I get the sucka on.

ep3si02
11-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt

Oh yeah, anyways, Post some pics of each of the kits... What color is your car? Well, either may, Mugen looks sick... I just dont like the wing (Gasp). I think I am like the only one... Oh well, the rest of the kit looks sick! Lets see some pics of your ride right now (wheels etc) and we can decide which would complement your ride the best :)

you're not the only one. I dont like the mugen wing to much either. I like the type r wing better

anti-hu
11-03-2003, 06:49 PM
i really like the mugen front lip, but its fiberglass. my concern is not that it will break, but how well it will hold paint overtime. any comments?