PDA

View Full Version : diamond plated floormats

dj addicted
10-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Does anybody know where I can get some diamond plates floormats that are custom fit for our car? Nopi had a nice set, but they are no longer carrying them because they cannot get a hold of the company that makes them. Does anybody else have any suggestions on companies???

SmoothOperator
10-12-2003, 12:39 PM
If I recall correctly, there used to be diamond plate floor mats for our cars on ebay. Could be worth a look.

dj addicted
10-12-2003, 01:11 PM
already checked that out.. but thanks

oldschoolimport
10-12-2003, 07:46 PM
go to home depot or lowes and get the diamond plate blank and lay the floor mat upside down on the bottom of the blank. trace it with a sharpie and cut it out with a scroll saw. when it is cut, debur the edges and place in the car and bend to fit. you will save $ and have the satisfaction of doing it yourself.:D

chet
10-13-2003, 12:11 PM
Sent you a PM, I have a set for sale.

STP03BlueSI
10-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
go to home depot or lowes and get the diamond plate blank and lay the floor mat upside down on the bottom of the blank. trace it with a sharpie and cut it out with a scroll saw. when it is cut, debur the edges and place in the car and bend to fit. you will save $ and have the satisfaction of doing it yourself.:D

Yea and then do a DYI!!!:smilem:

Mwing
10-23-2003, 04:40 AM
That's what I have done to mine, spent like 30 something cdn, 2 hours to cut and slip those carpets into the edges, looks so good. Will post pictures later.

shimmy_yaz
10-23-2003, 01:31 PM
I have the ones that nopi used to carry and they are made by a company called Legend5 but if I were to do it again I would just do as suggested and make my own I thought these would be a better fit.