PDA

View Full Version : Top Boards On The Net! Where Is EpHatch?!?

Chrisbgft
10-14-2003, 07:09 AM
http://www.big-boards.com/index.php?page=all

NO WHERE! We arent even in the top 206!?!? We are beat out by NewCelica, 7th Gen Civic, Honda-Tech(Not Surprised..HUGE), and tons of other Car boards!

sniperSI
10-14-2003, 07:13 AM
It's pretty sweet to see though; the car message boards rule the top 50 spots, awesome!

I submited the ephatch URl, let's see what happens.

BlackNRedSi
10-14-2003, 07:14 AM
Thats cause this isnt a HUGE board...

I mean its big and all...But go over to SRTForum.com their site is newer than ours, and its HUGE with members...

I perfer this site stays semi small...less ricers more fun!

sniperSI
10-14-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
Thats cause this isnt a HUGE board...

I mean its big and all...But go over to SRTForum.com their site is newer than ours, and its HUGE with members...

I kind of agree, they are looking for sites with over 500,000 posts, we have about 1/2 that here. But I do think bigger may be better, boards like clubrsx have like xxx members with turbos xxx members with juice, etc etc, people trying new things and doing new things, almost a competitve atmosphere.

now on that note, it is cool though knowing just about every regular poster on smaller boards.

Z26
10-14-2003, 07:44 AM
Thats why I like posting here.

Tenacious G
10-14-2003, 08:05 AM
yeah, the EP is not a dime-a-dozen like other cars out there hence the board is small, but like you guys said, i like it that way. there is definately good camaraderie here because of the size.

STP03BlueSI
10-14-2003, 08:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

ClubRSX #62 damn..

Tampa Racing (http://www.Tamparacing.com) #156!

TheMutt
10-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Surprised ClubSI.com isn't there.

IownAmaxima
10-14-2003, 08:56 AM
maxima.org, #39

:D

Chrisbgft
10-14-2003, 09:16 AM
Even 7thGenCivic is on there!

SiR Medic
10-14-2003, 09:21 AM
I really don't care.

Bigger web-boards = more trolls, flaming, and crap.

I like keeping our little "chunk of the web" relatively small. EPhatch.com is like a small town where just about everybody knows your name... And not a big city where you are just another face in the crowd.

MrCivic03
10-14-2003, 09:40 AM
sir medic said it... i live in a town(DULUTH, GA) and 10 years ago u could kno everyone in the town but now it is pretty big and ppl out of state still dont kno where duluth is... i love the town tho and love GA. this is a great site and wonderful to spend time on and meet new ppl.

HK_EP3
10-14-2003, 09:47 AM
its alrite, they only based their rankings on the number of posts, that means that they have a lot of postwhores on their site. haha:D

Silentplanet
10-14-2003, 09:47 AM
But look at the good news, we're gaining on WickerBasketReview.com...

Zero Three Si
10-14-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by MrCivic03
sir medic said it... i live in a town(DULUTH, GA) and 10 years ago u could kno everyone in the town but now it is pretty big and ppl out of state still dont kno where duluth is... i love the town tho and love GA. this is a great site and wonderful to spend time on and meet new ppl.

I know where Duluth is...they have a Dave n Busters there...hehe...it's right outside of Snellville...:D

Who cares about 7th gen civic's anyway....our cars are faster and better looking.

I am suprised that ClubSi.com isn't on there. I thought they were a pretty large size. Bigger doesn't always mean better...

Originally posted by BlacknRedSi

I don't think our car will ever be classified as "ricey"....its damn hard to make the EP look like rice.

02TafWhtSi
10-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Screw that list. I'll always know EPhatch rules :D

ep pilot
10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
I don't want to be rude, because I love this site, but this might explain it all.......

(Quote)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/www/domains/ephatch.com/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-Ryan

MrCivic03
10-14-2003, 05:51 PM
That is because DTH needs a better server bc we are gettin alot bigger so we need a bigger server... i kno we got the money for it bc he has like 10 vendors payin $25 a month(we should get a better server bc we deserve it we are spendin money on these vendors... CMON DTH!!!

fishboy
10-14-2003, 05:54 PM
if clubsi isn't on there we shouldn't expect us to be on there. their "out there" has more people posting than all of ephatch. was offtopic.net on there?

here is our true rank

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=www.ephatch.com/forum

myeverlovinsir
10-14-2003, 06:02 PM
hmmm, no reviews listed for Ephatch... someone should fill in the blanks:o

chubbychu
10-14-2003, 09:15 PM
this is fine for me....too many post equals too much time surfin through them...and i already spend way too much time here

DavidT
10-14-2003, 10:00 PM
I can't believe JUN (Jeeps Unlimited) is that far up on the list. SOOO many yuppies on that forum...most of those fawkers don't even know how to use 4WD. Sorry, 4WD is my other hobby. ;)

bobdobbs
10-14-2003, 10:08 PM
This is a pretty niche-oriented forum, which makes it lower volume. That's a good thing, since it means I get to know a lot of you screwballs. :D

Anybody notice there's no Mini forums on the list? That scene is similar to the EP3: low-volume, serious enthusiasts.

Lost03si
10-15-2003, 12:36 AM
My little Ohana..big or small, we smoke them all!:D

sniperSI
10-15-2003, 05:58 AM
Hello, I'm a sysadmin at a webhosting company, one of the largest, i got the hook up, PM me if ya hear me.

one2chi
10-15-2003, 05:50 PM
i lvoe this place. people here are so much nicer and more helpful than most other forums. i used to go to hondatech but i lost my password so they changed it to cock. but that was in amessage so i got screwed again. too many assholes on there. ephatch is where it's at.

chubbychu
10-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Lost03si
My little Ohana..big or small, we smoke them all!:D

ohana means family!!!