PDA

View Full Version : HKS Circle Earth System

DownTheHatch
09-09-2002, 10:03 AM
I think these would look good under the hood:

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_information.asp?number=HKS-48004-AH003&variation=&aitem=2&mitem=4&back=yes&dept=872

JSIR
09-09-2002, 10:19 AM
that's about all they will do for you, add looks. You can make a set yourself using audio wire and parts for about $20 , not that hard to do.

FailureToStart
04-17-2003, 01:55 AM
look pretty dam good yes, they use gold wiring which conducts better than most stereo wires. it idles better, drives smoother and all the otherwise lit areas of the car are brighter

NMTSi
04-17-2003, 08:30 AM
they use gold wiring which conducts better than most stereo wires

sorry to disapoint you, but guarenty you they are not using golden wires (maybe, probably gold plated contacts). audio wire would work as good or better (you may actually be able to get gold plated audio wire, if you're willing to the $$ into it)

they do refer to a "By utilizing a 24 karat gold plated distribution block" which i think is that circular peice...

blackthreat
04-17-2003, 12:44 PM
I did notice a difference after installing them/ It just felt like the engine was running much smother/ with more fluent power distrubution/ I have to recommend them/ i feel they were a great buy

soniccar
04-17-2003, 05:47 PM
parts express, man. They have a really cool phoenix gold battery terminal with compression: 2 each 4ga. and 2 each 8ga. in one terminal and it is gold and grey. Has anyone used an impact crimper for 8 gauge or larger wire? What is a good crimper for this size wire?