PDA

View Full Version : Lowering your seats and center of gravity

irrational
10-14-2003, 06:01 PM
http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?id=206&cat=3&prodID=IJjFgGgbdCeahDc

will these work with our stock seats? im 6'3" and wanna drop my tall ass and get my weight lower. these rails claim that they will lower your seat 30mm below stock. im thinkin that the MO or the RO Type will work!

glw
10-14-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by irrational
http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?id=206&cat=3&prodID=IJjFgGgbdCeahDc

will these work with our stock seats? im 6'3" and wanna drop my tall ass and get my weight lower. these rails claim that they will lower your seat 30mm below stock. im thinkin that the MO or the RO Type will work! great find... it looks like the ep3 is listed for both... keep us informed - i've been looking for something but didn't want to buy new seats...

siver-SI
04-14-2004, 07:21 PM
To bring back from the dead but did anyone ever get these?

LazyAzzAzian
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM
im interested as well, whats the dilly willy?

SiR_Honda
04-20-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm 6'2" :D keep us informed, I need one if it works!

madbrain
04-20-2004, 07:41 PM
im interested as well, whats the dilly willy?

I think this was covered a while ago but I think that the brackets are reversed for RHD.

AzN Si GuY
04-22-2004, 09:38 PM
I was sitting in my friend's sparco seats in his Ep. Boy, do you sit low. I'm 5'9 and I just felt uncomfortable looking over our tall dashboard. But If I had some Sparco seats in my car I'd probably get used to them real quick, 'cause Sparco is the shit. :cool:

But anyways I wouldn't lower my stock seats. I'm short compared to you tall people.

Trung_EP3CTR
06-28-2004, 04:57 PM
I've just placed an order for FO-Type seat rail for my Bride Zeta.
I'll report back once it arrives and installed in my car.

siver-SI
06-28-2004, 05:04 PM
I've just placed an order for FO-Type seat rail for my Bride Zeta.
I'll report back once it arrives and installed in my car.

Thanks. FO-Type were do you get those at? I just never heard of them.

Trung_EP3CTR
06-28-2004, 05:26 PM
From TakaKaira, LOL. :tongue:
Link is on the first post.

BTW, these Bride seat rail cannot be fiited with stock seats. Its designed for Bride seats and compatible with some Recaro and Sparco range.

johnkimble
06-28-2004, 05:27 PM
dope. hope to see good things!

siver-SI
06-28-2004, 05:30 PM
From TakaKaira, LOL. :tongue:
Link is on the first post.

BTW, these Bride seat rail cannot be fiited with stock seats. Its designed for Bride seats and compatible with some Recaro and Sparco range.

Sorry my bad. I hate when I do dumb things like that.

BarracksSi
06-28-2004, 06:24 PM
If.. that's a strong IF... I get to autocross even semi-frequently, I'd strongly consider either lowering the stock seats or getting a lower-than-stock racing seat. I learned today that, with a helmet on, my head constantly bumps against the ceiling.

That really sucks when going around the course.

siver-SI
06-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Just wondering how do you keep the SRS lite off with aftermarket seats?

EnJaNir
06-29-2004, 09:52 AM
If you have side srs, you are pretty much screwed, I have been talking with a few people and we believe that if our SRS module is replaced with a NON-side srs module the light will not be on

siver-SI
06-29-2004, 04:07 PM
If you have side srs, you are pretty much screwed, I have been talking with a few people and we believe that if our SRS module is replaced with a NON-side srs module the light will not be on

I do not have the side bags so I am good there.