PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Si...

TrippZ
10-18-2003, 11:36 PM
:( Totalled my Si about 2 and a half hours ago...

what a day, oh what a day.

story later. time to cry myself to sleep now.

IceD out N CALI
10-18-2003, 11:40 PM
what happened?

IceD out N CALI
10-18-2003, 11:41 PM
like a cliff note version?

civicSIracer
10-18-2003, 11:49 PM
damn man im sorry. are you ok? story? pics?

ep pilot
10-19-2003, 12:10 AM
Dang man, I'm sorry to hear about this, your like one of the crew here at Ep Hatch. I'm in autobody, shoot some pictures of the car, I might be able to tell you if it's totalled or a fixer. It takes 78% of a cars blue book value to total a car. Let us know whats up and if your ok.

-Ryan

chubbychu
10-19-2003, 12:39 AM
man, i totally know what you are going through...i lost my old accord the same way. Jeeze this sucks. think out all the important things but dont sit around and mull over it...it just gets worse and worse if you do. i hope you feel a lot better, and after the emotions subside, you can make an awesome comeback! but for now, rest and be calm. Good luck bro...i hope everything works out.

edit: and i dont mean to sound presumptious but, i know that you are working on weight loss...or more like...keeping your weight down. Be careful u dont change your diet because of this. Too many times have i done it myself and the 10-15 lbs i struggled to keep off..came flooding back after that gallon of ice cream...or whatever. :D ;)

Mugen_EP
10-19-2003, 12:55 AM
Hey TrippZ, if I can be of any assistance just let me know.

E-mail, PM or my cell# is in my profile.

-Tony

mrfixit687
10-19-2003, 01:15 AM
that sucks, oh well, one of life's lessons

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 01:17 AM
Shit dude, im so sorry to hear that... I know some kid that just totalled his matrix right outside of school the other day... Head on... Make sure to post some pics, glad to hear you are okay! well, not emotionally, but atleast you can still type.... Tell me if you need anything (no sexual favors tho)

FailureToStop
10-19-2003, 02:24 AM
Didn't Trippz pull a joke a couple of months ago about basically the same thing?

If it isn't a joke, I feel for you dude. At least you walked away from it.

Civic03Si
10-19-2003, 03:10 AM
FailuretoStop, i think youre thinking about type x maybe? he said someone stole his car but really just got the Type R kit.

Civic03Si
10-19-2003, 03:12 AM
Oh yeah, hope you didnt get hurt man. As long as youre ok it doesnt really matter about the car thats what insurance is for.;)

FailureToStop
10-19-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Civic03Si
FailuretoStop, i think youre thinking about type x maybe? he said someone stole his car but really just got the Type R kit.
OK. My bad. Mind was playing tricks on me again and probaly got these posts confused:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14870&highlight=trippz

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17221&highlight=trippz

I noticed while doing a search:

TrippZ curses out a cop...
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6773&highlight=trippz

TrippZ steals stuff (and his only regret is getting caught :D )...
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3476&highlight=trippz

TrippZ thrashes his EP...
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5463&highlight=trippz

Here's to a quick recovery and hopefully a new thread:

TrippZ gets a 350Z/WRX/NSX/S2000/Corvette...

SiR Medic
10-19-2003, 05:33 AM
OH SHIT!

:eek: :shockm:

siver-SI
10-19-2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
OH SHIT!

:eek: :shockm:

Yea that is about what I said.

02SilverSiHB
10-19-2003, 07:01 AM
no way, tell me this is another practical joke :eek:

TezGari
10-19-2003, 07:34 AM
Say it ain so.....
:'(

TheMutt
10-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Don't even know what to say to stuff like this. Just hope things will work out, at least cars can be replaced. Good luck. But tell us what happened.

siver-SI
10-19-2003, 08:55 AM
Please wake up and tell us what happened. And most of all are you OK?????

bobdobbs
10-19-2003, 09:34 AM
Man, that sucks! I hope you didn't get hurt and your insurance takes care of you.

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 11:21 AM
Trippz, Hold on! We love you buddy!

TrippZ
10-19-2003, 11:22 AM
no, its not a joke. i had a friend take pictures right where the accident was. i'll take new pictures today but I already started repairs

i said ti was totalled because basically the car wasnt working at all right after. the transmission was totally screwed (couldnt get it into gear for the life of it).

here's the story.

i was out with this girl (very hot, blonde, cheerleader... anyway), and we were at a parking lot waiting for everyone to meet up. 4 cars roll by and peg everyone and their cars with water baloons. I didn't care untill I saw the back of my Si, and they hit it so hard that there was a dent and the bumper lends popped out. of course, being the FUCKING RETARD THAT I AM... i gave chase.

we chase for a few minutes, and it was all in good fun (the girl I was with knew the car we were following - lifted 1999 jeep wrangler). We head onto a residential street (going appx 35 in a 30, we were going to stop and talk) when a car on the other side of the street - speeding - stops abruptly and someone in the car gets out of the sunroof and starts throwing water baloons again. The thing is, the Jeep, who threw the original water baloons (btw, the "dent" popped back out and the bumper lens popped back in) didnt know who the hell these kids were. Jeep brakes, I brake, I look over to see water baloons sailing, jeep slams on it, I turn around, I hit jeep. CRU-FUCKING-NCH. The kids in the car (either an Acura TL or a Toyota Solara, I dont know) speed off right after the accident. The jeep starts moving again, and I freak out thinking he's gonna run, but he just pops a U later on to come talk to me.

At first, the only damage I can tell was trashed hood, trashed bumper, trashed drivers headlight. We get the hoot to open (the latch was pretty much wrapped around the hinge, we spent a few trying to get it open and I freak out. I figure that chances are that the exhaust manifold is bent or cracked, and that the throttle body has to be bent (the piece of sheet metal with the hood latch was jammed up under the intake manifold cover). Here's what really pissed me off, I opened the hood a little too much and put a huge dent into my passenger side fender (hood was lifted out of place and onto fender, i pushed it open and bent it, im probably more angry about this then anything else).

The jeep has no damage at all. We won't be going through insurance because we cant afford to pay for increased payments. I wake up this mornign and figure i might as well check out the damage and see if I can repair anything. Take the bumper off. Bumper is totally fucked. Headlights off. 1 good passenger side headlight, 1 REALLY fucked drivers side headlight. Hood off - obviously no good (bent in half). Intake manifold cover off and take the hood latch holder (dotn know what its called) off, and check the damage. engine looks okay from the outside. Took a few stray pieces out and checked my transmission. I got 2, 4, and R to work now.

My dad came home while I was fixing it and freaked out. He said that he had to take it to insurance. I told him I wouldn't let him (because either way, $500 deductible, that'll get me what I need - bumper at least, or a hood, increased payments by about $50, average in 10 months later thats another $500, just spend it now and get it all fixed).

I don't think the si is totalled, just really really REALLY messed. I'll be taking it to a shop today or tomarrow to see if the frame is bent at all, and see if the engine is okay. I'll be taking it into a friends shop to get some of the body work done. Everything else good ole trippZ is going to fix.

I think that OEM parts are going to be more expensive, so I'm opting for a buddy club front bumper and a OEM style CF hood. Then, sadly, I want to sell the Si for something a little bit more... me... I'm thinking so far an old Civic or Integra that I can work on - i want it turbo though. Trans Am would be nice. Old 5.0 would be pretty nice too. I'm also thinking about a nice black Z71 Tahoe.

I'm looking for the following parts right now if you have them or know someone that has them:
- EYP OEM Hood *OR* Carbon Fiber OEM style Hood
- EYP OEM Front Bumper *OR* EYP Buddy Club Front Bumper
- OEM Radiator (can you buy a radiator from Autozone and will it fit?)

Untill next time,
John

P.S. - You'd be suprised how depressed you can get when you mess up the love of your life.

bobdobbs
10-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Good to hear you're okay and the car is fixable.

02SilverSiHB
10-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by TrippZ
no, its not a joke. i had a friend take pictures right where the accident was. i'll take new pictures today but I already started repairs

i said ti was totalled because basically the car wasnt working at all right after. the transmission was totally screwed (couldnt get it into gear for the life of it).

here's the story.

i was out with this girl (very hot, blonde, cheerleader... anyway), and we were at a parking lot waiting for everyone to meet up. 4 cars roll by and peg everyone and their cars with water baloons. I didn't care untill I saw the back of my Si, and they hit it so hard that there was a dent and the bumper lends popped out. of course, being the FUCKING RETARD THAT I AM... i gave chase.

we chase for a few minutes, and it was all in good fun (the girl I was with knew the car we were following - lifted 1999 jeep wrangler). We head onto a residential street (going appx 35 in a 30, we were going to stop and talk) when a car on the other side of the street - speeding - stops abruptly and someone in the car gets out of the sunroof and starts throwing water baloons again. The thing is, the Jeep, who threw the original water baloons (btw, the "dent" popped back out and the bumper lens popped back in) didnt know who the hell these kids were. Jeep brakes, I brake, I look over to see water baloons sailing, jeep slams on it, I turn around, I hit jeep. CRU-FUCKING-NCH. The kids in the car (either an Acura TL or a Toyota Solara, I dont know) speed off right after the accident. The jeep starts moving again, and I freak out thinking he's gonna run, but he just pops a U later on to come talk to me.

At first, the only damage I can tell was trashed hood, trashed bumper, trashed drivers headlight. We get the hoot to open (the latch was pretty much wrapped around the hinge, we spent a few trying to get it open and I freak out. I figure that chances are that the exhaust manifold is bent or cracked, and that the throttle body has to be bent (the piece of sheet metal with the hood latch was jammed up under the intake manifold cover). Here's what really pissed me off, I opened the hood a little too much and put a huge dent into my passenger side fender (hood was lifted out of place and onto fender, i pushed it open and bent it, im probably more angry about this then anything else).

The jeep has no damage at all. We won't be going through insurance because we cant afford to pay for increased payments. I wake up this mornign and figure i might as well check out the damage and see if I can repair anything. Take the bumper off. Bumper is totally fucked. Headlights off. 1 good passenger side headlight, 1 REALLY fucked drivers side headlight. Hood off - obviously no good (bent in half). Intake manifold cover off and take the hood latch holder (dotn know what its called) off, and check the damage. engine looks okay from the outside. Took a few stray pieces out and checked my transmission. I got 2, 4, and R to work now.

My dad came home while I was fixing it and freaked out. He said that he had to take it to insurance. I told him I wouldn't let him (because either way, $500 deductible, that'll get me what I need - bumper at least, or a hood, increased payments by about $50, average in 10 months later thats another $500, just spend it now and get it all fixed).

I don't think the si is totalled, just really really REALLY messed. I'll be taking it to a shop today or tomarrow to see if the frame is bent at all, and see if the engine is okay. I'll be taking it into a friends shop to get some of the body work done. Everything else good ole trippZ is going to fix.

I think that OEM parts are going to be more expensive, so I'm opting for a buddy club front bumper and a OEM style CF hood. Then, sadly, I want to sell the Si for something a little bit more... me... I'm thinking so far an old Civic or Integra that I can work on - i want it turbo though. Trans Am would be nice. Old 5.0 would be pretty nice too. I'm also thinking about a nice black Z71 Tahoe.

I'm looking for the following parts right now if you have them or know someone that has them:
- EYP OEM Hood *OR* Carbon Fiber OEM style Hood
- EYP OEM Front Bumper *OR* EYP Buddy Club Front Bumper
- OEM Radiator (can you buy a radiator from Autozone and will it fit?)

Untill next time,
John

P.S. - You'd be suprised how depressed you can get when you mess up the love of your life.
damn, that sucks man, I see you saw the thread for ep stuff in the classifieds. Maybe you can piece it back for cheap.

TrippZ
10-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Good to hear you're okay and the car is fixable.

thanks man. it *might* be fixable. still odnt know.

02silversihb - yeah, hopefully I can get that hood right away and that'll solve the biggest part (for me at least, the hood was the nastiest part)

bobdobbs
10-19-2003, 11:55 AM
it *might* be fixable. still odnt know.
You got it home on it's own power. It's fixable.

siver-SI
10-19-2003, 12:14 PM
To bad you took it apart all ready. You could have parked it in a parking lot and called the cops saying some one did a hit and run and you could have payed the $500 for the fix and the insurance could not have done a thing to you. I guess you still could try the hit and run case with the insurance though. Just say you did not have a cell phone to call the cops.

EricP3
10-19-2003, 12:16 PM
if u want to sell it u might not want to but the buddyclub bumper and cf hood on it. that sucks man, sorry that ur ep got messed up. glad to hear that ur ok and that everythign will be worked out.

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 12:46 PM
Yeah man, post those pics!

SmoothOperator
10-19-2003, 12:47 PM
Keep your chin up bro. Months from now you'll be laughing about it. I actually just spoke to a friend of mine about an hour ago. Apparently she rear ended somebody yesterday as well. Accidents happen. Just fix what you can and move on.
And by all means, keep the EP man. We all know you love the car!

IceD out N CALI
10-19-2003, 12:53 PM
glad to see it is not as bad as it originally sounded. keep yo head up

potator
10-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Sorry to hear what happened man... :crym: :sadm:
But don't let it get to ya! Like the others have said, keep your head up, and move on. If your car is fixable (which sounds like it is) I say you fix it and keep it! Your soldier just got back from a war, and he got pretty fucked up, but he still survived and came back to you! How are you gonna sell him away?!?! Just let his battle wounds heal, and you know what they say, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"! :winkm:

Good luck with your EP man, post some pics, and let us know how it goes.

TheMutt
10-19-2003, 02:08 PM
IMO for this accident being so recent it's gonna be hard to know right now exactly what you wanna do. Too many things can come into play in deciding whether or not you should really keep your car. I don't think I would want to if it had frame damage, but that's just me. But fix what you can, pay for the rest, and she's back to new again. The hardest thing to get over will be the fact that she won't be the same as she was before. It could all be for the best, time will tell.

Driftin SI
10-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Glad to hear you're ok and the Si is fixable. Don't sweat it too much, shit happens to all of us. Good luck putting her back together :)

TrippZ
10-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
You got it home on it's own power. It's fixable.

No I didn't. It was towed.

TrippZ
10-19-2003, 03:03 PM
Update: Transmission fixed by yours truley.

Update 2: Dad is going to insurance. I refuse to put my family in economic strain more then I already have, so after it's repaired, I'll be asking my dad to remove myself from the insurance plan and sell the Si. We're not in any position to shell out the extra money.

Update 3: My dad is also going to 1 body shop to get an estimate and won't listen to me when I tell him to go to a few. It's amazing how much recognition you get when you're only a kid. I know what I'm talking about damnit! Ahhh, I guess I've ruined all my credibility through the years though.

IceD out N CALI
10-19-2003, 03:16 PM
its all good. you should be happy you got your health, i'm sure thats what your parents are thinkin-just glad their son is not hurt:)

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 03:25 PM
How did you fix the tranny?

TrippZ
10-19-2003, 04:18 PM
when I hit the jeep the driver side headlight was pushed inside, along with alot of the subframe (i think it was)

Ultimately this pushed the battery and battery tray into the gear selector inside the engine bay preventing any and all movement in the top gears, 1 3 5)

there was this other thing connected to the battery that was on the other side of the selector, which basically kept it form moving back and selecting bottom gears 2 4 R. I just had to unbend a little bit of the subframe to pull the battery back a little, and then i just yanked the battery tray for a good few minutes untill it snapped off (its broken anyway, i just broke the piece that was stuck) and then I took out th eppieces behind the selector.

voila, trippz's first major repair! :D :D :D

oogy-boogy
10-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Ooo...:(

Sorry to her about the experience but glad to see you're ok.

SIxtasy
10-19-2003, 06:16 PM

I truly truly feel you. 22 and the most depressed I've ever been:'( :'( :'( I guess time makes the pain go away................

Zero Three Si
10-19-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by siver-SI
To bad you took it apart all ready. You could have parked it in a parking lot and called the cops saying some one did a hit and run and you could have payed the $500 for the fix and the insurance could not have done a thing to you. I guess you still could try the hit and run case with the insurance though. Just say you did not have a cell phone to call the cops.

The cops will put all the pieces of the story together and arrest him for making a false report.

downhil
10-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by siver-SI

so your the reason why insurance is expensive. insurance fraud is fun kids!

:mad:

VTECCzar
10-19-2003, 07:12 PM
I wrecked mine about 6 months ago..jus went up under a new chevy s-10's bumper and no damage to him and over 3k worth of damage for me. i turned mine in and mine is totally drivable...i get 3k now and got to update car. It was a very bad day I totally understand ur pain.

RMC22
10-19-2003, 08:25 PM
why'd you pull all that shit with a girl in the car man?
sorry about the news.
but man, what was the endangering all the lives? were you then going to start a fight?

ep pilot
10-19-2003, 09:59 PM
I am going to try and explain this the very best I can. First off listen to your dad he knows what the hell he

ep pilot
10-19-2003, 10:09 PM
I don't mean to be blunt or sound all mad or anything, but sometimes It is what it is, and we just have to deal with the crap professionally, you follow me.

Anyway I would bet you

DavidT
10-19-2003, 11:32 PM
It's shit like this that makes me a party pooper. Always the first one to leave, always the first one to say no and well...almost all the time I'm the first one to start some shit too :( Sorry about your car bro, pilot's right, listen to your dad. As long as the Si's fixed to the way she was before (Cosmetically I guess) then move on and learn from your mistakes.

Suk02Si
10-20-2003, 02:02 AM
My accident was about the same as yours. Everything totaled out to be 8.5k in damage :eek:

STP03BlueSI
10-20-2003, 05:51 AM
Ouch....

sniperSI
10-20-2003, 06:02 AM
Sorry about your bad luck, definatly call your insurance company, hell thats what they are there for, They rape you for rates every month, take it back when you need it!

SiR Medic
10-20-2003, 06:16 AM
Don't beat up on yourself too much TrippZ...

We all make stupid mistakes, and then we learn from them.

I smashed up my old RX-7 years ago, and I felt like shit afterward, but when I think back, I'm glad I did it. I was a pretty reckless driver back then, and I needed something to straighten me out. I'm a much safer driver now because of it.

It's good to hear you take responsibility for your actions, and you are doing the right thing by putting it up too your parent's mercy. There is a chance that the insurance jump may not be that bad, and you get to keep the car.

These sort of things always work out better than you expect them to.

BTW... How's the cheerleader? :*

fsugatorbait
10-20-2003, 08:42 AM
Hey tripz dont get too low, everything will work out, trust me. I totaled by EP about three weeks ago and was able to picke up a brand new one last week. Words cant explain how bad I felt standing on the side of the Jersey tpke looking at my baby all f*cked up. Just remember things happen for a reason, im a better driver now because of it, just take it one day at a time and work with your insurance company the best you can. Just be thankful that everyone was ok. Good luck with getting your whip fixed, if you find yourself down just say a little prayer, you guys would be amazed how well it helps.

Zero Three Si
10-20-2003, 09:21 AM
Another one bites the dust...

And ANOTHER one...

And ANOTHER one...

And another one bites the dust....YEAH!!!!

<<<DOES A LITTLE DANCE>>>

Slow down all you damn street racers!!!

sniperSI
10-20-2003, 09:31 AM
next time when your chasing someone(ha), just do it at a normal brisk pace, its alot harder to lose you then you think, traffic, or a stop light or something always screws them up, and you just keep coming, Kinda like Friday the 13th where no matter how fast you run jason is right there with that hatch, freaks people out.

fsugatorbait
10-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si

Wrecking a car doesnt necessarily mean you did anything wrong or were street racing. If you value your car as much as most of us on the board, you'd be a little more sympathetic about the situation.:blushm:

Beachya
10-20-2003, 10:25 AM
Glad to hear you're okay man!!

TrippZ
10-20-2003, 11:44 AM
uh

there was no street racing.

its my choice to not keep the car - refuse to continue to put my family in financial strain. i'm looking towards a trans am after i graduate (just a few more months!)

bobdobbs
10-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Good for you to make a responsible financial decision. Owning a new car is very expensive and a lot of people don't think twice about it and whether they can really afford it.

priest6479
10-20-2003, 01:57 PM
That sucks, you can do what I did, Say you hit a deer, technically it's act of God and they can't surcharge you for it...BTW that's cute lil trick if you have assraping insurance in Jersey, but sure about other states though.

1flySi2002
10-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by priest6479
That sucks, you can do what I did, Say you hit a deer, technically it's act of God and they can't surcharge you for it...BTW that's cute lil trick if you have assraping insurance in Jersey, but sure about other states though.

another reason my insurance keeps going up!!!! never had a ticket or been in a wreck...knock on wood. and damn what do ya know, it goes up every 3 months or so. THANK YOU!!!

TrippZ
10-20-2003, 05:32 PM
update: heres the rental car my dad got me

Brettnyt
10-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si

Street's closed pizza boy! Find another way home!

Brettnyt
10-20-2003, 06:12 PM

Okay, u take pics of the rental, but not your car...

potator
10-20-2003, 06:35 PM

What kind of rims are those on the MR2? Or are they just steelies? Mmm... MR2...

RMC22
10-20-2003, 07:17 PM
kEwL HaTcH

TrippZ
10-20-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by potator
What kind of rims are those on the MR2? Or are they just steelies? Mmm... MR2...

thats my friends turbo mr2. i took pics of his car too. ill post those tomarrow.

i forget the kind of rims, but they're 6 spoke custom painted black... originally white.

very very clean.

enecks
10-20-2003, 11:09 PM
mmm daewoo. you might be surprised to hear that this little puppy is packing 105hp. at least it's not a geo metro, eh? when they stopped makin those bad boys back in 97, the 3cyl was making 55hp, and the 4 was at 70. ain't that some shit that just makes you wanna go roast your tires?

oldschoolimport
10-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by potator

:'( the mr2 brings a tear to my eye. mine WAS the same color w/yellow tsw evo 7s. turbo and injectors from a 92 supra tanabe exhaust, 3 inch down pipe. ripped the hub out of a Ram carbon/kevlar 6 puck clutch. I went through trannys and clutches every 6k or so. it was a money pit, but I still miss her. 16 year old talked his dad into buying it for him, a month later he backed it thru a median into oncoming traffic. the mr-deuche is in auto heaven now:angelm:

bmx269
10-20-2003, 11:48 PM
I have a hood for sale, wasnt planning on selling it, but hell why not. 250.00 is what I want. It is white. I got a CF hood now so its up to you.

PM me if you want to make me an offer.

VTECCzar
10-21-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
:'( the mr2 brings a tear to my eye. mine WAS the same color w/yellow tsw evo 7s. turbo and injectors from a 92 supra tanabe exhaust, 3 inch down pipe. ripped the hub out of a Ram carbon/kevlar 6 puck clutch. I went through trannys and clutches every 6k or so. it was a money pit, but I still miss her. 16 year old talked his dad into buying it for him, a month later he backed it thru a median into oncoming traffic. the mr-deuche is in auto heaven now:angelm:

:eek:...Great story man...:'( :confused: :angel:

TrippZ
10-21-2003, 02:55 PM
hey guys the rims are Konig Traffics.

priest6479
10-21-2003, 03:54 PM
TrippZ, BRO, Nuetral drop the fucker! Just once, see if you can chirp em.

I bet if you cut out the floor boards you can use your feet to add more power!

SinisterCivicSi
10-21-2003, 04:13 PM
hey trippz, i just read this thread, dam man i am SOOOOO sorry to hear about your ep. are you ok?

TrippZ
10-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by priest6479
TrippZ, BRO, Nuetral drop the fucker! Just once, see if you can chirp em.

I bet if you cut out the floor boards you can use your feet to add more power!

actually, my rental is pretty powerful. I went cruising for about 2 hrs today before school (school started 4 hrs late today, had time to burn). i managed to whitesmoke, and i can literally make the tires spin as long as i want. Its a pretty nice daewoo.

i just wish I could do that in my Si right about now... :-/

hey guys, what do you think about a regular ole truck to replace what I had? black silverado, intake headers exhaust... mmm

TrippZ
10-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
hey trippz, i just read this thread, dam man i am SOOOOO sorry to hear about your ep. are you ok?

hey man, im str8, no scratches or anything.

im sorry about it too :'(

hows things going with you though?

priest6479
10-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Hey Tripp, this is my old ride right here

http://pics.liquid-dynamics.net/oldride

95 GMC Sierra, high output 350, I had half of a cop car engine in there ( Friend went to a vo-tech) I had headers and a dual Flowmaster Exhaust out the back,k&N Filter she was a sweet ride in her day.

Go for it

"Dogs love trucks"

SiR Medic
10-22-2003, 05:38 PM

Holee Crap!

My Girlfriend drives one of those! (4-door though) She wants to get a Mini Cooper though... Can't say I blame her.

TrippZ
10-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Holee Crap!

My Girlfriend drives one of those! (4-door though) She wants to get a Mini Cooper though... Can't say I blame her.

its so freaking slow bro.

priest6479 - thats a nice truck. I want a k/c1500 though! does that sierra have the regency package on it?

TrippZ
10-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Holee Crap!

this one?
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16495&highlight=sir+medic+daewoo

im glad it worked out, eh (canadian style for you)

TrippZ
10-22-2003, 09:59 PM
OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16495&perpage=15&highlight=sir%20medic%20daewoo&pagenumber=3

SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK WHAT IS SAID ABOUT TAHOES BY EP PILOT SIR MEDIC AND MYSELF...

HOW SPOOKY IS THAT...

Brettnyt
10-22-2003, 10:00 PM
i managed to whitesmoke, and i can literally make the tires spin as long as i want. Its a pretty nice daewoo.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone seen Mischeif....? :D

priest6479
10-23-2003, 04:36 AM
TrippZ - No it didn't have that package on there, still a sweet ride in it's day.

Very powerful!!!!