PDA

View Full Version : White Ep with 17' Rota Attack ?!

derek_choi
10-19-2003, 01:56 AM
Holla ..
I'm planning to get white rims for my ep after looking at EnJaNir - Illinois' ride, he's got Buddy Club 17" P1s and they look damn nice ... but for the price ... i think Rota Attacks are nice ...
i'm just wondering if anyone rollin' in a EP has 17' rota attacks ...
post pics if you do please
thx dawgs..

EnJaNir
10-19-2003, 02:04 PM
ahh man gonna have a psuedo mini me running around..haha jk

chet
10-19-2003, 02:25 PM
If you check "My ride" in my signature, look at the end of the thread, I haven't reposted all of the pics . .. but there should be one of the wheels. Black car though, not white.

1flySi2002
10-21-2003, 12:35 PM
Chet, your pics dont work,..... maybe its just my computer.

I found a couple pics that worked, NM

chet
10-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 1flySi2002
Chet, your pics dont work,..... maybe its just my computer.

I found a couple pics that worked, NM

Look about half way down on page six and I have one posted of the EP with the Attacks. I plan on starting a new members ride thread next week or so. Hopefully it will be better:)

derek_choi
10-21-2003, 11:23 PM
thanks guys for replying
EnJaNir - your ep is one of the nicest one i've seen, yours too chet ... but nothing beats my friend's ...

chet - where did you get rota rims and what tires do you use ?
where can u get the best rota rims and tired packages that will ship to canada ...

now here's a pic of my frd's ep3, it sure beats all those england people posting there stock ep3-R
my frd used to have Ep3-R licensce plate too, but don't know what happened...
well he's not really my frd, he's my frd's frd ... i saw it a couple of time at my frds house ...
its amazing ...

wait a min ... i'm having problems ... how do u post more than one pix
oh shit ... pics too big
what to do guys

chet
10-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by derek_choi
thanks guys for replying
EnJaNir - your ep is one of the nicest one i've seen, yours too chet ... but nothing beats my friend's ...

chet - where did you get rota rims and what tires do you use ?
where can u get the best rota rims and tired packages that will ship to canada ...

THanks for the comments. I purchased the Attacks from www.machiii.net "Mach III" I think the guys name was Mike.
I would personally suggest checking out www.groupbuycenter.com click on the groupbuys logo and scan the pages for deals. Or maybe check the rota website. As far as Canada goes,. . . Might want to check w/ Pole Position products (Howard), he's in the vendor section (look up ph#). I forgot, Toyo Proxes FZ4's 205/40/17:shadesm:

EDIT: GOTO www.groupbuycenter.com there is a vendor selling them for $450 a set