PDA

View Full Version : Pls. pm if u have rev hard kit .

kcx23
10-19-2003, 12:18 PM
I need help, My car idle's high when I turn the engine on, even if I take my foot off the gas pedal its stays past 4k rpm. I called chuck and he said zip tie any wires away from the turbo. I did that and it still has a hard time dropping the idle, from 4k and it would take like 2 mins. before it goes down to 2k. Please help me if there is any info with this problem. Also my EPS(electric power steering) turned on right when I shut the engine down. Revhard is closed today so I can't get ant info from them. thanks, KC:(

kcx23
10-20-2003, 01:38 AM
I just drove in the freeway and my car started to run fine again.I just would have been pissed if the cable would have melted, because nobody told me it would have melted for being near the turbo. Thanks for all the Chuck SS, I'm happy with the kit,It pulls like a crazy beast.:D My gas mileage is also very good for driving 30 mins.round trip daily. thanks for the all the replies. KC

ep3guy
10-20-2003, 02:57 AM
Nice! Post some pics of your ride. :D

kcx23
10-21-2003, 12:09 AM
I'll post pics tomorrow. 2 the guys that PM me today, sorry but I don't know why it said my inbox was full when I only have 2 in the mailbox. Well I deleted everthing, so if u can please PM me once again. thanks! KC

02HatchSI
11-05-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by kcx23
I need help, My car idle's high when I turn the engine on, even if I take my foot off the gas pedal its stays past 4k rpm. I called chuck and he said zip tie any wires away from the turbo. I did that and it still has a hard time dropping the idle, from 4k and it would take like 2 mins. before it goes down to 2k. Please help me if there is any info with this problem. Also my EPS(electric power steering) turned on right when I shut the engine down. Revhard is closed today so I can't get ant info from them. thanks, KC:(

what kind of exhaust do u have??? I am thinking about the hks 2.5" exhaust... i heard it helps keep turbo "creek" away or whatever it is... I am new at the whole turbo business... well somewhat new i guess... please let me know~

kcx23
11-05-2003, 06:57 PM
yup I bought the hks exhaust but I still have to install it tomorrow

87gn
11-05-2003, 07:55 PM
because nobody told me it would have melted for being near the turbo

just curious, but does some one still hold your hand while you go to the bath room?:D

kcx23
11-05-2003, 10:26 PM
sorry, its my first turbo.:)