PDA

View Full Version : where can i get Neuspeed Front Strut Bar

02situner
10-19-2003, 04:25 PM
where can i get Neuspeed Front Strut Bar anyone know if showstopers has them ?

Civicvtec1ps
10-19-2003, 04:26 PM
they probably have it
or you could get it from www.tornactive.com

00-ITR-373
10-19-2003, 04:28 PM
This will sound funny, but JC Whitney has pretty good prices on Neuspeed items.

edit: I just checked the site, and they don't list them for EP's yet, sorry.

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 04:57 PM
How well will my car handle with this, new tires, and neuspeed race springs? IE, is it worth it?

raiyo
10-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
How well will my car handle with this, new tires, and neuspeed race springs? IE, is it worth it?

Lowering your car will always handle better than stock. As for Neuspeed Springs, I don't have any experience with them yet on an EP. My friend's Accord have em, way to soft/bouncy.

If you tires are getting bald, go change it.

If you're asking if those two changes are worthed it, I'd say yes if you got some extra bucks to throw away. Neuspeed Springs will require camber kits and your stock shocks gonna get blown quicker. Might as well get some aftermarket shocks when you change the springs. Save time and money doing it again when changing the shocks. Better tires are always a plus on handling, it grips a whole lot better, I prefer yokohama avs es100. As for "how well" it will handle, I can't make any comment, since I don't have those springs. It all comes down to how you gonna drive it.

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
your stock shocks gonna get blown quicker.

Ive heard that the springs help the cars handling immensly... Oh yeah, and who said getting blown quicker was a bad thing? Haha... I have the springs sitting in my garage, not gunna install em till i get rims and camber kit... Shocks however will be upgraded when the blow...

chet
10-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Showstoppers. CHuck and Rocky probably have it in stock. 818-243-0954

raiyo
10-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by chet
Showstoppers. CHuck and Rocky probably have it in stock. 818-243-0954

yup yup. also the best price around, that I've found so far. A+ customer service. as for packing/shipping, they are okay....i had a hole on my Tein S-Tech Spring's "BOX", but I forgive them, heheh. ;)

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
yup yup. also the best price around, that I've found so far. A+ customer service. as for packing/shipping, they are okay....i had a hole on my Tein S-Tech Spring's "BOX", but I forgive them, heheh. ;)

LOL, you should have seen how my Neuspeed Race Springs showed up.... the box was MANGLED... i still have it in my garage... It was a lump of cardboard with some springs inside... Hade huge tears in it, had to make sure nothing was missing... I ordered it from.... Ah, i forget where, not showstoppers...

chunky
10-19-2003, 09:29 PM
I bought my neuspeed polished bar for 120 locally. makes a big difference once you go to stiffer springs.

raiyo
10-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by chunky
I bought my neuspeed polished bar for 120 locally. makes a big difference once you go to stiffer springs.

okay, after checking up my recent poll and seeing yous "makes a big difference" I think I'll buy a front strut before a rear lower tie.