PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Sportline Drop Question

SRINJ
10-20-2003, 03:59 PM
has anyone else that have eibach sportline have more of a drop in the back than front. how can i improve upon this. i have only had them for a couple of weeks but the differece in noticable on my part. thanks!!

Plaidfinger
10-20-2003, 04:04 PM
i put mine on yesterday and so far they look pretty good. Ill let you know if that changes as Ive heard some kits sag more in the back after a while.

psylovibe
10-20-2003, 04:12 PM
I have the pro-kit and my rear is lower than the front...I think thats how eibach springs are.

ApexinSi
10-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by SRINJ
has anyone else that have eibach sportline have more of a drop in the back than front. how can i improve upon this. i have only had them for a couple of weeks but the differece in noticable on my part. thanks!!

did u use the bump stops that came with the eibach sportlines?

Rey
10-20-2003, 06:08 PM
My rear is a little lower. The camber is off by like .5 degrees. Not a lot, but will make a difference over time. I had mine installed, so I don't know what bumb stops were used.

Lucid Moments
10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
The Sportlines drop is about 0.1" lower in the rear than the front. I've had mine on for about 3 months now and it looks great.

Peking
10-20-2003, 06:20 PM
You should have posted this in the suspension section. Also did ya try a search?

Zero Three Si
10-21-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Plaidfinger
i put mine on yesterday and so far they look pretty good. Ill let you know if that changes as Ive heard some kits sag more in the back after a while.

How hard was the install?

SRINJ
10-21-2003, 10:16 AM
it looks ok but i prefer it to be even, yes I used the bump stops that cam with it. should i have not? install didnt seem that tough as i watched my mechanic friend do it. dont forget to bend the heat shield back, lol. it makes a nasty sound if not.

denmah
10-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
How hard was the install?

they arent hard to put in if you have the right tools.
took me like 2 hours, also to figure out what i was doing and make sure i was doing it right. i am sure someone that has done it before could get it done real fast. im sure if i had to do it again i could do all 4 tires in 45-1 hour

word...booty
10-21-2003, 05:54 PM
I have the sportlines and the rear was noticably lower (2 finger gap in the front, pretty much none in the rear). I put on a rear camber kit and it raised it up so there's about one finger gap in the rear now.

Stas03Si
10-21-2003, 10:39 PM
anyone got some pics of sportlines one their cars? I'm thinking of going with these.