PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!!

02HatchSI
10-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Does anybody know the number to DC sports company.... I need to call in regards to replacing the old header cause the f'ing bevel is rattling around!!! So yeah if anyone knows please share!!! and also list me the steps i would need to take to send it back, etc.

thanks,

jon

simione
10-22-2003, 09:00 PM
the number is (909)734-2030
when my header did this i called them up and they asked if i sent in a warranty card. i told them yes and they sent me a new one right away. I told them that i didn't have my stock header anymore and they overnighted to me. i was impressed with the service that i received. hth

02HatchSI
10-23-2003, 06:32 AM
a warranty card??? See I bought my header from a guy here on the board... will they ask about it and everything... I emailed the guy and hopefully he will send me the receipt's etc. about it! Please let me know asap on this question... What if u don't have a warranty card... do they look up your name or something on the computers or what???

-Jon

simione
10-23-2003, 06:43 AM
i think that they will not care because the guy there told me that they just want to get all of the bad headers out of circulation so i would just give them a call and see what happens. good luck

02HatchSI
10-23-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by simione
i think that they will not care because the guy there told me that they just want to get all of the bad headers out of circulation so i would just give them a call and see what happens. good luck

thanks a lot!

02HatchSI
10-23-2003, 05:52 PM
okay called em and they need a receipt!!! i need to find the guy to send it to me!!!