PDA

View Full Version : JRSC 2 more weeks

BlackNRedSi
10-24-2003, 07:21 AM
Just got off dah phone with JR...and Yup! 2 more weeks and the JRStreet Charger will be ready for ordering and delievery for the EP3!!!!

ballsdeep
10-24-2003, 01:06 PM
I'll belive it when I see it. If it is true thats awesome now lets hope it was worth the wait.

1abSi
10-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by ballsdeep
I'll belive it when I see it. If it is true thats awesome now lets hope it was worth the wait. yeah i am with you on that one....and BTW.....Damn nice avatar

fsugatorbait
10-27-2003, 01:17 PM
I, I, Cccant sstop starrrrring aat your avvvataaar :tongue: :p :tongue: :p :tongue:

BlackNRedSi
10-27-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
I, I, Cccant sstop starrrrring aat your avvvataaar :tongue: :p :tongue: :p :tongue:

mine dont get no love anymore fsugatorbait?!?!?!?! :):):)

fsugatorbait
10-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
mine dont get no love anymore fsugatorbait?!?!?!?! :):):)

I got plenty of lovins to go around! :D

02SilverSiHB
10-31-2003, 11:42 PM
I sometimes think about going with the jrsc. just get some simple power and leave the boost level alone. Easy as hell to install and I'd install it myself. Screw having someone else install it, I've had a bad experience there :D
I'd definitely opt for the hondata upgrade for it...and see if I can get that chicks ass on my lap :D

Tekdemon
11-02-2003, 09:45 PM
lol the JRSC has been "coming out next month/2 weeks/this fall/this year" for how long already...

As the others said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Pity I don't own an EP anymore.

1abSi
11-03-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
I sometimes think about going with the jrsc. just get some simple power and leave the boost level alone. Easy as hell to install and I'd install it myself. Screw having someone else install it, I've had a bad experience there :D
I'd definitely opt for the hondata upgrade for it...and see if I can get that chicks ass on my lap :D yeah i am with you as far as the self install. much easier that way and with all these posts of guys with turbo's saying they have been without their cars for 3weeks and shit...no thank you! but i believe i will try out the street version first...and possibly wait to see what kind of deals later on can be had for the race, as 1300 is not reasonable for me.

estebones
11-03-2003, 05:37 AM
anyone knows who is offering the best price?
I ve only seen it at nopi.com for about $2900.00 is this going to be the average orie or can we expect it to be more expensive?
anu urls would be appreciated...:cool:
este

Quicksilver
11-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by estebones
anyone knows who is offering the best price?
I ve only seen it at nopi.com for about $2900.00 is this going to be the average orie or can we expect it to be more expensive?
anu urls would be appreciated...:cool:
este

Best price will most likely be Summit Racing. The street kit is $2750 for the RSX-S. The Si should be comperable.

Lucid Moments
11-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Check out the Hankook Tires website. They have put the SC on the EP they are giving away. Only shows 20HP and 30lb-ft gain. That is with stock i/h/e but I am still disappointed.

Here is the site.
http://www.winhankooktires.com/

fsugatorbait
11-04-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by mlkelley68
Check out the Hankook Tires website. They have put the SC on the EP they are giving away. Only shows 20HP and 30lb-ft gain. That is with stock i/h/e but I am still disappointed.

Here is the site.
http://www.winhankooktires.com/

That 20 hp is with the stock airbox. They changed everything on that car but didnt give it an intake. IMO thats the first thing they should have done and the end dyno shows that its killing the cars performance.

Lucid Moments
11-04-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
That 20 hp is with the stock airbox. They changed everything on that car but didnt give it an intake. IMO thats the first thing they should have done and the end dyno shows that its killing the cars performance.

They say further down in the "article" that with "an open element intake" and "free flowing header" that they will get a minimum of 20hp more.

That is better, but still not as much as I would like.

BlackNRedSi
11-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by mlkelley68
They say further down in the "article" that with "an open element intake" and "free flowing header" that they will get a minimum of 20hp more.

That is better, but still not as much as I would like. \

I/H/E, and new cams i bet this supercharger will blow us all away...

sure you can go buy a Turbo for 5 grand plus install but i really think JRSC will be more reliable on the long run....

the car with IHE and SC gets pretty good ratings for what it is, wait till they start flashing the ECU and putting Skunk2Cams on i so bet you this will be an awesome SC...you guys gotta remember, its US the people that buy them that make these products....

This product is sooo new for our car, we are like test monkies here, we are the ones that will do the experiments on the car to make the SC/Turbo, or whatever better

I SELL HONDAS
11-05-2003, 07:30 PM
The Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit

Hello I am Little Oscar and would like to help with all your questions.

The kit so far:

-Around the price of the RSX-S kit when released.

-Release Date set for around the end of August.

^Will Be Updated!!!^

Any more questions? Post or e-mail me at jrhorsepower@yahoo.com .

start holding your breath ............NOW!
:mad:

I SELL HONDAS
11-05-2003, 07:32 PM
:mad: oh by the way june was the first dealine I remeber being blown off.

Quicksilver
11-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by I SELL HONDAS
The Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit

Hello I am Little Oscar and would like to help with all your questions.

The kit so far:

-Around the price of the RSX-S kit when released.

-Release Date set for around the end of August.

^Will Be Updated!!!^

Any more questions? Post or e-mail me at jrhorsepower@yahoo.com .

start holding your breath ............NOW!
:mad:

You don't want to know his last e-mail to me regarding updating his post here with the latest info.

"Unfortunately I am currently not up to date on the Civic Si. I have been in school, and that has limited my time towards Jackson Racing. Please contact Jackson Racing Sales for more information."

I've e-mailed someone else at JR who posts on FocalJet to get us an update. Hopefully she'll have some news for us. I just don't trust sales people (in general) to provide accurate information.

02SilverSiHB
11-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Quicksilver
You don't want to know his last e-mail to me regarding updating his post here with the latest info.

"Unfortunately I am currently not up to date on the Civic Si. I have been in school, and that has limited my time towards Jackson Racing. Please contact Jackson Racing Sales for more information."

I've e-mailed someone else at JR who posts on FocalJet to get us an update. Hopefully she'll have some news for us. I just don't trust sales people (in general) to provide accurate information.
hey quicksilver..thanks for keeping us updated on all this...hhhmmmm, mod potential? ;)

Quicksilver
11-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
hey quicksilver..thanks for keeping us updated on all this...hhhmmmm, mod potential? ;)

Only if I can be "Bargain Hunter of Parts". I'm always out there looking for my next new upgrade at the best price. I've already got my feelers out there for my next suspension mod. Details to follow in the appropriate forum once I get details back from the vendor. ;)

I think JR offers a nice product that other companies aren't making. How many other companies are selling a supercharger for our Si? The partnership with Hondata on the race version seems like a nice combo, albeit a bit overprice IMO. Personally, I think I've given up on forced induction since I want the added reliability of staying NA at the track. But I wanted to follow through and keep everyone updated since I'm the troublemaker who invited them here. :D