PDA

View Full Version : seat damage

LiLxKeNnY
10-24-2003, 10:32 AM
my frenz dog pawed my seats, and now the seats a little damaged. not the suede, but the pore-like material iz tugged. how should i fix it?? anything ideas??

yellerep3
10-31-2003, 09:09 PM
i think a new seat will do the trick, maybe just upgrade and use those as your beater seats or ask honda if they know and upsolstery shops or something

MrCivic03
10-31-2003, 09:59 PM
why not get those leather katskins things bc u could just order them and get someone locally to install them...

ApexinSi
11-01-2003, 12:39 PM
the butt area of my driver seat is getting a little fuzzy :'( ... like worn, i wonder if honda would replace that....

yellerep3
11-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by ApexinSi
the butt area of my driver seat is getting a little fuzzy :'( ... like worn, i wonder if honda would replace that....

look you guys dont feel too bad about your seats, my seats were a little worn and i was thinking about selling um to a friend of mine and getting sparcos. Instead he freakin came by and just stole them and broke my wind shield (asshole) so i lost a friend and two seats, but now i got sparcos.

ApexinSi
11-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by yellerep3
look you guys dont feel too bad about your seats, my seats were a little worn and i was thinking about selling um to a friend of mine and getting sparcos. Instead he freakin came by and just stole them and broke my wind shield (asshole) so i lost a friend and two seats, but now i got sparcos.

tell him to come steal mine... but ask him not to break my windshield... :D

JLannoo
11-03-2003, 07:23 PM

Thats pretty fucked up

yellerep3
11-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by JLannoo
Thats pretty fucked up

i know to this day we dont talk, i see him all the tyme in his eg, he was jealous the day i got it

chubbychu
11-03-2003, 07:59 PM
what kind of friend breaks and steals your stuff?

just to let you know, the left bolster of my seat tore and my honda was willing to replace it for me. =oD

Rey
11-03-2003, 08:27 PM
I would kick his ass or something, or at least press charges. He had no right stealing your seats. Why did he do it and did you catch him in the act or something? He didn't think you would notice having new seats in his EG.

yellerep3
11-03-2003, 09:07 PM
a jealous friend who's gurl digs your ep and no i didnt hit it, and i think he sold them, I saw him run from my car into another one up the block, i think he was trying to tax the steering wheel, sad thing is he came over 2 hours before and was just taling about the seats and steering wheel and etc...

Rey
11-03-2003, 09:28 PM
Do you think I getting plexie glass for the side windows is a good idea? A lot harder to punch through.

icegrill
11-04-2003, 01:59 PM

Shit man, thats one fucked up guy. :mad:

dEeMcEe02si
11-04-2003, 11:17 PM
the same thing happened to my seats cuz of my lil puppy.. what i did was get the lil parts that came out and shing it wid a lighter and right when it melts a lil then quickly press it down wid ur finger... i had like 20 of them to do and you cant tell that they were even there if you do it.. k.. hope it helps you out...

EggRacer
11-04-2003, 11:39 PM
My friend's puppy did the same thing to my seats!! I might try the lighter method. Let me know how it turns out LilxKenny

RacingCivicSi02
11-09-2003, 02:35 PM

Dude that pretty fucked up. What kinda friend would wanna steal your shit.